CTR Shills BTFO

The race is neck in neck again! No more sad song lyrics or John Oliver memes!

Hannity townhall tonight in MW, WI! Get pumped and pray for no gaffs.

>neck in neck
>neck in
>neck

Wew

RISING UP, BACK ON THE STREET!

>relying on polls at all regardless of their data
Every single poll is severely undersampling independents (there is finally an independent nominee), slightly oversampling democrats (who have their worst nominee since Mondale), and slightly undersampling republicans (who are the most energized they've ever been)

Trump is definitely the more hated candidate, but the people who don't hate him are far more enthusiastic to vote for him than the Hillary supporters, most of whom are former Bernie supporters who won't get up to vote

kek. the washington examiner is a fucking rag you cuck.

>could go either way

> Nate Copper

> Ever

>Believing Nate Pyrite
CTR plz

Let's do an exercise:

In one column, add up every time Nate Silver has been correct this election cycle. In the other, every time he has been wrong.

This guy was literally of below average to low accuracy as a pundit this election. Didn't he predict a Jeb nomination (along with everyone being nominated except Trump)?

>inb4 that Canadian shill poster

He's your best shill CTR

Thanks for correcting the record

>muh landslide

pic related is a guarantee. It's just a handful of states being fought for. IA, NC, and NV lean Trump, OH and FL are tied, the rest lean Clinton.

>LOOK I AM ONLY LOSING BY 2%
Lol

He most likely was the whole time, CTR and other shills just wish to demoralise Sup Forums and the general public using manufactured bull shit, any one with common sense doesn't trust what the tv and news in general say anymore.

forgot pic

>tfw I work at a camp full of Jews and they were just chanting build that wall in the auditorium

I don't fucking deserve this.

Based kikes

>kikes
>based
You can't divide by 0 nigger. It just doesn't exist.

R A R E
A R E
R E
E

it's a doggy dog world after all

For all intensive purposes, he's right

>Nate Pumice
Here's your (You)

Thanks Eisenstein

I have a deep seeded hate for people who mess up sayings like you