youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E
talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=4799&s=16439&k=cf22c07d-572d-4aad-85ea-941ba3b4e331
newstalk1290.com/listen-live/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/765344805509591041
youtube.com/watch?v=N-yyzFUGalw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Dt0SSGlu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John McLaughlin has passed away today.

Press F to pay respects

F

AWOO?

I don't think sally knows what sharia law really is

I am confused. Is this a realization or does she not know what Sharia is?

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E

Rewind 12 minutes. Rick Perry killed it in this interview.

Minorities will turn out in order to stop Trump because "he be raycis n sheeit". They've been brainwashed into thinking Hillary is the lesser of the two evils. The Obama endorsement has helped Hillary. She'll get latinos and Mexicans to turn out also to "stop the evil gringo and save la familia xDDD." Disprove me.
>Pro tip: You can't

Interesting, under Sharia Law I don't believe she would have permission to speak about such things.

Is she saying they're deceptive or...?

I can't keep up with these double-standards.

It's the cluelessness that the democrats have been working to create for 150 years.

>she doesn't know what Sharia law is

Had to kill off any sane voice in news

Time to quit your job bitch. Because under sharia women arent allowed to do anything but be babymakers in the home.

Here you are. Can't wait to see Don on Hannity tonight!

Been looking into Trump's schedule today.

Round about now, he is meeting with local law enforcement in Milwaukee. Can't find a stream for it.

At 7MP ET, he is appearing at a town hall with Sean Hannity. That will be aired on Hannity's Fox News show later tonight at 10PM ET.

At 8:30 PM, Trump is holding a rally. I'll post the stream links for that rally in a bit.

I hope the Milwaukee rally tonight is an absolute shit show

thanks
is the Trump speech to the cops going to be on youtube?

How will Trump ever recover?

Don Jr. doing great interview with Hannity right now:

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=4799&s=16439&k=cf22c07d-572d-4aad-85ea-941ba3b4e331

Best state flag coming through

They wont. Beaners are lazy and there's no Obama factor.

source?
I grew up watching that guys show on the weekends

Wait, what, what the fuck. I don't understand... is she arguing for or against Sharia. Is she retarded? This bitch is gay and wants Sharia "moderates" in the country. I don't think she knows what the Sharia "moderates" do to gay people.

These repeating digits mean Clinton will die soon

shit nigga, I didn't made my study on this but isn't Sharia law the one used by the extremists? is this some kind of ironic posting or is this person going full retard?

>is the Trump speech to the cops going to be on youtube?

I can't find it, nor do the local media seem to be covering it. C-SPAN isn't either.

Lol, I think Trump broke them.

You literally cannot be a moderate and support Sharia. It is fucking ghoulish and medieval.

newstalk1290.com/listen-live/
you guys DO know that Don Jr. has been on Hannity for a bit right?

Still there now

>Be New Mexibro
>Have a 50 something white lady on your left and a 20 something college scrub on your right.
It's elbows to assholes for a Republican VP rally in a blue state.

Don't ever believe the shills and their lies.

>gif of james may causally looking down the barrel of a loaded shotgun with his face replaced by 'Democrats'

RIP Shillary

madness - one step beyond

Burden of proof.

CHECKED

I used to live there and it is the best ;_;

lot's of MAGA hats?
Also, jealous bro
t. formerly lived in NM

Just like niggers were too lazy before 2008? Don't underestimate minorities. White women have backstabbing tendencies so don't be surprised if they scream Trump and vote Hill in private.

Facebook

Sharia Law is an ideological code that government must conform to Islam and it is all one. Homosexuality is punished with death, Honor Killings are accepted, women are property and not allowed to speak or leave the home without permission, and anyone who doesn't practice Islam can and should be murdered.

The number 9 in numerology means an End to things.

#TheClotGrowsThicker

The latter, and probably also paid to say it too.

Fine looking stage appeal.

I will definitely watch this one.

that would be funny if you had gotten 666

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/765344805509591041

hillary cant stand on her own for extended periods of time anymore. this election is sapping her energy. she wont make it till the end without an extremely public health crisis. she will most likely faint from locking her legs for too long.

F

I found ol Pat from him

Honestly can't wait for muslims in europe want to start pushing Sharia.

Leftcunts will get bitten back one day.

Not a YUGE amount tbdesu. Lots of military/camouflage ones however, and two Dukes.

I have my red MAGA.

F

He had an extremely comfy show

I did the run of 50 awoos for each state, and the one thing, and I waited until the end so no one would think I was talking about theirs specifically - the state flags are really dumb. AZ, MN, and OH, that's about it.

Picnicking bears? Frolicking mountaineers? Words in English Sans Bold? Some really weird stuff in there.

Got my laptop in the repairshop and my rare jebs and delegate donalds seem to be safe. 6 more days and I'll have my memestash back to properly fight the shills and elect Donnie the God King into power. Hillary is toast mates, we are winning the culture war.

wasted get user :/

Wow, you islamophobe, Sharia law is very tolerant.

I wouldn't care that Democrats' policies get themselves killed except they want to drag everyone who isn't retarded along with them.

Gee Pajeet, why does jour mom let you get paid to shitpost?

Why haven't you learned how to fix computers on your own? That shit is legos, man.

whens the first debate between hillariy and tromp?

>b8ing this hard

Kaine rally in Milwaukee - pic related

HDD problems?

well fuck

>Talking shit about the New Mexican flag.
We're objectively the best, rivaled only by Arizona, Alaska, and maybe Texas.

>Under a bridge.

Did he troll everyone?

Next month.

Under a bridge?

Racewar when?

>He doesn't know that Sharia law advocates throwing gays off of roofs; but, they get thrown from the building on to a mountain of pillows for a gay pajama party.

>Fox News, Trump to make prepared remarks about the Milwaukee shitfest sometime soon.
>video of him walking with David Clarke

I can't into laptops because I'm retarded. I only know how to propagandize Donald Trump into his Rightful Place at the Seat of Power.
>It's my work computer and I don't have to pay a dime, also I'm supporting American jobs.

>Did he troll everyone?

Dunno, but a good portion of the tiny turnout was reported to be Dem Party officials, as opposed to the general public.

I meant NM not MN. Minnesota is one of the worst offenders.

OH is a pennant, not flag.

Damn, Favre let himself go

This looks massive...but it says it 404'd already so I can't view it

They were done in an era of telegraphs. What the hell did you expect?

Here's the thing, I dont see how they can get Sharia installed ANYWHERE

Its not like they can say "this is our law, and it supercedes yours"

uh-uh

There would have to be some kind of legal change to install it.

Or it could be represented in some other way by local ordinances but not the more severe stuff.

If anybody is going around putting up "Sharia Law Zone" posters then its either a neighborhood gated community type of thing where they can set those local ordinances...

Or its a bunch of bullshit and cant be enforced and should be torn down.

I mean this is tanamount to how the Mormons have some funny rules too. But that got passed up at the State Level so its a Utah thing not a Mormon thing.

this is fucking pathetic.
Pence gets crowds 3x bigger than this wtf

Do you guys feel it too?

youtube.com/watch?v=N-yyzFUGalw

Being Drunk Shitposting problems. CTR had me triggered and I spilled a delicious beverage all over the keyboard and shorted the bitch. HDD appears fine tho.

FEEL WHAT

So now that the dust is settled, we were all just joking right? No one here would seriously support a mega goofus like Trump, this place is too smart for that. So what now? I think voting Hillary won't make a damn difference since she'll probably win in a landslide, but how do we deal with the retard rednecks who supported drumpf? I think the best option would be to round them up in camps to be rehabilitated from their toxic white racism. It's a radical measure, but this is the 21st century and we can't move on from racism without doing something like that.

You'll see.

PIRKANMAAAAA

>fin

ignore post

Happened in London. It's not at all impossible. Look at Detroit. The police left that city for dead decades ago. May as well be Sharia Law operating there.

Someone just rolled 99 dubs on her dying soon.

#theclotthickens

F

Why do the Dems put #StrongerToGetHer on everything? Isn't it anti Shillary?

THE JOHNSON

Let's not forget John Ashcroft lost to a dead guy.

pol is always right

>WATASHIA WA MANA DESS

But somehow we managed the star spangled banner all that way without feeling the need to put frolicking action figures on it.

Hmm, Trump reportedly changing the format of tonight's rally to a teleprompter speech

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Dt0SSGlu8

Trump briefly appears in the clip