Why do Marvel directors prefer Zack Snyder over their own lot?

Why do Marvel directors prefer Zack Snyder over their own lot?

What advances has the MCU done in the realm of CBMs compared to Snyder? Snyder alone has done more modern classics than the half dozen Feige-approved directors.

When will they make a real life hunger games with verified Twitter journalists?

Because adults form their own opinions and don't buy into company wars bullshit.

Watchmen was only good because of the god tier source material. It was almost the same as the graphic novel.

>most of the MCU directors have no talent or vision
>consequently they think some hack is a genius

It makes sense if you just acknowledge that all cape films suck.

Popularized the idea of a cinematic universe. Snyder's films have done shit other than clumsily emulate the tone and feel of Nolan's Bat films.

>Popularized the idea of a cinematic universe.
Yet squandered it with following the same shit vision. Say whatever you will about Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman, but you can't say they both look and feel the same.

You have no idea on the visual language of either Nolan or Snyder if you think they ape each others. Snyder is in many ways polar opposite to Nolan.

And it ruined the source material. "Dr Manhattan is an alien, we the nations of Earth must unite to fight against him!" Wait Dr Manhattan is an American nevermind.

It was considered unfilmable before Snyder proved everyone wrong. He works in mysterious ways.

They're both obsessed with gritty realism which does not work with comic super hero movies.

So they both share a similar non-quip plagued vision of CBMs? Sounds like our guys more than anything.

Marlel directors aren't really directors. They're just Feige puppets.

Snyder took Superman and Batman both beyond the realm of realism by infusing them with elements of mythology, religion and psychology. His take is way more spiritual than Nolan, which was geniunely grounded and limited to our world.

They envy a man who can direct a movie on his own terms whereas they're literally just glorified foreman/babysitters to the Disney's overseer, Feige.

there was literally nothing down to earth with BvS. I'm sorry that the movie didn't have color palette of a bejeweled game and a laugh track every 3 minutes.

They also make shitty movies

Watchmen, 300, and Sucker Punch are 3 of my favorite movies. I think he fucked himself with BvS and MoS but that is only because either the studio made him change shit or it was because the characters are too well known. His vision didn't match the established mythology. If you remove the superman mythology from MoS and make it about a new superhero the movie would hold up.

Why do you shitskins love Snyder so much?

Because deep down they know they make forgettable films that have a lasting longevity of a newly purchased toy that gets discarded when a much more new toy is on the store shelf. Good or bad, Snyder's movies will still be talked about and debated. No body even remembers Thor 2.

The MCU has had a handful of talented directors, but Disney has all the creative control.

AV Club should honestly just be renamed Cuck Club, their opinions are extremely pleb and lock-step with the politically correct cult.

I was pretty drunk but I really enjoyed Sucker Punch when I watched it for the first time earlier this week.

Show us your skin color with a time stamp. I'm getting tired of third-worlder Marvel shills larping as Sup Forums.

This is pretty damning.

It's a decent experimental take on the power of escapism in a harsh bleak world. The final scene with Hamm kissing her is powerful.

They called Snyder a sexist for it without realizing that being attractive is also a power fantasy. The irony.

Based Zaddy.

I was sober and saw it on the opening weekend. It sucked. My nephew loved it, though. He has Downs.

If Watchmen is really the WORST movie you've seen in a theater, you really don't got to the theater than often.

The AV Club comment section is genuinely one of the saddest places I've been online. It's a handful of losers all in a rush to make the snarkiest and most in-jokey comment possible on every article in the hopes of receiving internet points.

I agree with this for every film except for the 2 GOTG films (especially 2) and Homecoming. Civil War was a pile of garbage, despite being in every critic's top 10 list.

Will any Marvel shill ever refute this? Every word is a cold truth bomb.

The guy who made that answered it himself, my hindu friend

And still preferrable over Feige garbage.

Don't ask me, just ask the people makinf Marvel flicks. Even they are admitting their practice is McDonald's in film form.

>he's still memeing about poo in loos when Spider-Twink broke records over there
lmaoing @ ur life

Yeah, Marvel is McDonalds and DC is Pantaleone's world famous """thin""" crust 'go 'za

Why is thin in quotations?

because thin is a word they chose to use to describe it, but I personally would not.

I don't care much for him, but even I think Dawn of the Dead and Watchmen are Synder's two best movies.

It's almost like Marvel directors aren't part of corporate fanboy smear campaigns and can approach the subject in a nonbiased manner.

Sorry DCpajeets, you've been outed as the scum of the Earth you are. DESIGNATED

Jokes on you I'm italian so my skin looks white anyway

SHITTING

We're still waiting.

this is literally the most retarded argument, he blew up NY too. Its like saying Injustice is retarded because the world didnt immediately go to war with America, they went to war with Superman. People can recongize the difference between an attack from America and an attack from a free agent who then fucks off to Mars, making it even clearer he isnt American.

God it has to suck to be as autistic and retarded as you.

>worst movie you ever saw in theaters
>watchmen
I mean, not even Marvel directors can support this blatant shill campaign. It's kinda embarrassing at this point

Why are you posting this stuff when we know for an objective, undeniable fact that DCEU movies have a higher domestic average than the MCU and much lower overseas one? Spiderman is literally breaking records in India, while bombing in the US

tfw no Isis Esthefany Maldonado gf

I can see how Watchmen might have been the worst movie someone saw in theaters, if they hadn't seen The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Like I have.

or Ultraviolet

Fucking hilarious seeing Marvel's own people call out shitty bought tabloids against Snyder. I remember seeing some anti-Watchmen thread on Sup Forums that coincided with the article funny enough.

Even if Snyder fucked your mom and made your dad watch while he cried, Watchmen wasn't in the top 20 worst movies of the year it was released

holy shit DC kucks

If you never read the comic, it's fucking awful. I don't see how someone who wasn't familiar with the material would like it, honestly. They'd have to have very shit tastes.

OP SEETHING

I've never read the comic and loved it.

Yes, well done Pajeet, well done. HOWEVER

Hahaha nothings worse than a piece of shit doo wop dago fucking Guinea cocksucker

Literally everyone I know loved Watchmen. My ex bought the comic the day after seeing the movie.

What advancements has Zack Snyder ever done in the realm of anything? Stealing the Wachowskis' style wholesale and adding a color filter aren't advancements.
Fuck marvel, Zack Snyder is an embarrassment and all of his movies are liquid shit. They appeal to the worst kind of live-at-home diabetes creature.

First you said Nolan, when ousted for spouting shit you resort to Wachowskis. And no, they are nothing alike. Don't blame the filmmaker when you're the retard here unable to differentiate between them.

Stick to Marvel television movies. I think that's about the extent of your capability for film.

The marvel pajeets are having an identity crisis.

Pshaw. It can still be the worst movie they have seen in a theater even if it's the best movie ever made.

Injustice is retarded and it doesn't pretend to not be retarded. The Soviets won't fucking care that NY got glassed to.

>Stealing the Wachowskis' style
Stop talking about shit you don't know shit about please

>First you said Nolan
That was my first post in the thread. Another example of the paranoid mental patient that idolizes this hack.

Please go rewatch the scene where Rorschach gets arrested in Watchmen, you sycophant cocksucker.

Pshaw. Yeah it's a masterpiece alright, a master piece of shit!

see

Marvel Pajeets never got the memo that their own overlords prefer Snyder of their own assembly-line garbage that ages like milk. Maybe Dr Strange would've been good if Feige didn't fuck Derrickson over with reshoots.

>Popularized the idea of a cinematic universe

Cancer. They are literally responsible for the cancer that killed the summer blockbuster.

Cool arguments. This idiot is idolized by literal children like yourself.

>Marvel Pajeets
Funny how it's always indians circlejerking about Snyder's movies in those screenshots. You must really hate your country. You shit on the streets, he shits on a film reel.

Yeah in that Snyder fanpage with worldwide fans and the third-worlder marlel shill DDOSing Mexicans. Wow good job

This post is brought to you by:

The Marvel Pajeet Group Mumbai Branch

whoa you sure showed me with that comeback. But this point still stands

lol i'm in there

STREET

>pretty damning
Of his confirmation bias? Yeah, totally. Notice how he skips English names?

Yeah, all 3 of them.

Stephen Jensen
Johnny Combs
Danny Allen

Nice DDOS bro. Really getting desperate now.

wut?

Directors only do Marvel movies for the payout and publicity. They can't do anything really creative with them, they just have to do what (((Disney))) tells them.

How many more names are you going to put on Sup Forums so you can continue your sad campaign? Go back to Facebook where you belong you sad shitstain.

wut?

>"Here’s the thing, I never planned to make this public… I thought it would just be in the family, a private matter, our private sorrow that we would deal with. When it became obvious that I need to take a break, I knew there would be narratives created on the internet. They’ll do what they do. The truth is … I’m past caring about that kind of thing now.”

You see those people in this very thread. The type that are so dead inside they need to project that image on to Snyder. He is a filmmaker from a better generation.

Exactly this. He's fully aware of the bullshit that's going on. I'm pretty damn sure he knows who's behind it, too.

It ain't just Disney. They might not even be the majority.

holy shit this, pajeets btfo