Who was the best character in Mad Men and why was it Roger?

Who was the best character in Mad Men and why was it Roger?

definitely

Unironically Don.

Who was the biggest faggot and why was it OP?
Was it autism? Was it rape? What was his fucking problem and was it his endgame? Can we all agree he has no right to air? Come up with a reason for him not to kill himself. Protip: you can't

Or you could just talk about madmen you stupid idiot.

I've always been really partial to Joan's growth as a person, also helps I want to fuck her every time she's on screen.

Wrong.

>growth as a person

Hated him at first and then realized he's the GOAT character

Whoa dude epic fucking flame!! You sure showed him with your edgy wit! You have my upvote good sir

>God Tier
Roger Sterling
Pete Campbell
Bert Cooper
Ken Cosgrove
Don Drapper
Sal Romano

Everyone else is good tier, except for Paul Kindsey

Betty France is a bitch

Trudy Campbell best girl

Joan's rape scene always got me a erection

Was it rape?

you can't rape your wife

> no peggy

hmm.....a thing like that.

>Everyone else is good tier
are you illiterate or just dumb

>tfw no Roger bff to drink and pick up random broads with

THE

KING

Wow, wow, wow, i agree with you in all, but Kinsey was ok, betty found redemption that makes her ok tier, and meredith was best girl

ORDERED

IT!

Mad bumo

>not posting the winner of the game

Good job guys. He would be proud of you.

I loved Roger.

But what was the whole series about? Don accepting himself?

I would say it's about people lying to themselves and each other. Telling each other what they what they want to hear to ease the pain. Also it's about the damage that can cause. Don's daughter hates him because he lied to her to "protect her", he can only fix his relationship with her by being honest. Roger realizes this too late when it comes to his daughter. A lot of the characters get some closure at the end by being honest and open. But for some of them it's pretty ambiguous whether they're genuine or if we're witnessing the birth of a new lie. With Don it's pretty ambiguous whether he actually changed. But that's kind of the point.

Fucking Cole Phelps

Second best coming through

WHOA EPIC DUDE
just talk about mad men you fucking faggot. Anyway, Roger and Pete had the best lines. Peggy had the best growth. Ken was the most likable. I really like Pete though.

>WELL I'M PRESIDENT OF THE HOWDY DOODY CIRCUS ARMY

betty in the first few seasons gets god tier just because she is so fucking attractive it's unbelievable

THE

Who was the young guy who was going bald every episode? In some episodes you could literally see his hairline receding. Poor chap.

Roger was a great character but they fucked all the characters up after season 4

>they fucked all the characters up after season 4
What makes you say that user?

Because they did. Don just turned into an imbecile, Betty became a bitch, after the merger it all went to shit.

Season 7 was terrible.

they shaved pete's hairline in as the actor isn't actually receeding

>don turned into an imbecile and betty became a bitch
imagine being idiotic enough to marginalize character arcs this much

>turned into an imbecile
>turned
>became a bitch
>became
You should actually npay attention to the characters, Betty was always a raging cunt and Don had so many issues he barely worked as a person.

Imagine not being able to see the obvious and blindly defend something.

I pity you.

You should actually stop defending shit writing

You should stop making vague generalities and actually back up your statements with a logical framework.