"Don't worry Gronk"

>"we're still 60%!"

>"so what if they have more babies than us?"

>"we'll have a race war if it actually gets bad moron, jeez Gronk stop being such a loser"

Why are "redpilled" Americans in denial when it comes to a white minority America?

Europeans, do you have any insight on this strange behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're apathetic and cucked. Probably because we're too comfy as a society.

Because they refuse to get a career in congress and repeal the 1965 immigration act.

Even the Americans on Sup Forums are in denial about it. I can't take them seriously because of it.

America went from being a 90%+ white country to a multicultural shithole without a fight or much complaint. It's scary and if Trump doesn't get elected the country is done.

Because white Americans are retards that can't figure out how to fuck

>>"we'll have a race war if it actually gets bad moron, jeez Gronk stop being such a loser"
This is my favorite line, right here.

I'm white and I don't give a fuck about race issues you might have and generally have disdain for racists.

Fuck off back to your mom's basement.

This is true. 24% of millennial men and 6% of millennial women are virgins

>the solution to the race problem is to outbreed them

Nice meme

this is the very worst of meem threads

how many ounces do you have to dab at once to find this funny?

im wizard + 5 and still.....
yeah

Americans will do wjat we've always done to places with a white minority.

Move somewhere else.

survival of the fittest I guess. the ones that dont reproduce are self hating cucks/ hedonists/ ugly. they will have no offspring, and their genes will die out. I see my friends families, where some are 4 grown men and my friend, but none of them have children. I love the good life as much as anyone, but I couldnt be without my kids

there are many factors, but to me it seems like hedonism + no religion/ nationalism makes for docile populations that see no point on procreating. you have everything, so whats the point

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Do you have a picture of Gronk's wife?

They think as long as they have guns they'll never be cucked, because they'll always have the capacity to rise up when they want to, even though it's pretty obvious at this point that that will never happen. Truth be told I don't think losing their guns will shatter the delusion either. We'll see in a few years I guess

2 shekels have been deposited to your account

Source?

We are fucked. We were fucked from the beginning. If our forefathers would have had any foresight, they would have banned the importation of slaves in 1776. All slaves then living in America should have been given the option to (1) either relocate back to Africa; or (2) remain here but be subject to forced sterilization. Seriously, can you imagine how much better this country would be? And it would have been heralded as a progressive achievement.

you had such a small slave population as well. very few africans came to the states. over 95% or so went to south america, yet you are the ones standing with the tarnished reputation.

you should have done like the arabs. sterilized all of them, then killed them. worked well for the arabs for over a thousand years.

>move somewhere else
Did the Neanderthals "move somewhere else" too?

So you're ok if all Norwegians disappear? Survival of the fittest?

It's mainly the "Hispanics". Went from 3million to 50+million in only about 50 years

America is 70% white if you count non mestizo hispanics

Blacks aren't even the problem, it's the fact that you keep letting spics in. You were something like 90% in the 50s

It's not the hispanics

It's the mixed race mexican indians who we label "Hispanic" for their 3% spanish rape genes

America has a mestizo problem

not a hispanic one

One of the big problems with getting White Americans to wake up is the fact that those of us who aren't liberal cucks tend to be in places isolated from the immediate impact of the current crisis. A lot of rightwing Americans live in rural communities that either have a bare mimimum of shitskins or none-what-so-ever. I live in Arizona and see the flood firsthand every day, but someone in rural Idaho is insulated, comfy, and safe and has a hard time imagining that his safe little "based white christian" community won't eventually be wiped away when the constantly multiplying shitskin horde reaches his doorstep.

Are you also counting the North Africans and middle easterners? Our government is, plus the mixed race people.

Are you telling me this man right here isn't a full blooded Hispanic strait from Spain??

They count light-skinned mestizos as white. These people have mongoloid features but still get counted, ditto for lightskinned Arabs, lebs ect. So what your saying really isn't true. I wish it was, but it isn't.

>So you're ok if all Norwegians disappear? Survival of the fittest?
of Norwegians, yes. I want the self hating Norwegians to die out by not reproducing. I dont mind that. I do not, however, enjoy the thought of immigrants moving in to reset the clock so to say. make us a multicult hellhole. I want us to be stronger, not weaker. We could drop to 3 million. so what. 20% of the population are not working. dont need their genes in the future. also those that refuse to have children, but that sorts itself out. wont help if new cucks or dumb assholes move in though

>I have no mouth and I must meme.jpg

>We could drop to 3 million.
Do you really think that will work? Where's the group of Neanderthals that weren't "cucks" and just stuck to themselves? Overtime a small group will get absorbed if they're not very careful.
Not just the light skinned