I unironically love this website

I unironically love this website.
Why do people say it is bad for you?

It rots your mind if you spend a lot of time here. If you're only here an hour a day it's okay.

I spend ~7 hours a day here

Give it a year or two.

all life has been sucked out of me by this site

And how does your life look?

I'm in uni, but otherwise i mostly keep to myself.
I don't drink or do drugs, mainly play vidya and browse here.
Never been in trouble with the law, keep myself groomed and good hygiene etc

I've spent my whole day browsing this shit. 18 fucking hours. Please G-d, take me away from this hell

I've only been here ~6 years, am i still new?

1 hour? Wtf lol. What are you supposed to do with the other 14-15? You silly norman

Improve yourself with the other 15. If you're a neet then you literally have 8 hours a day more than normie wagies.

Shouldn't you be networking or working or doing something else useful? What you're doing is exactly how people graduate and can't find a job in their field.

No, i get very anxious around people so i would rather not. It's like, this one time a girl hugged me and i didn't know what to do so i just froze up and kind of shrugged it off as nothing.
So no, networking is not my forte

Okay so instead of addressing your problem you're just going to ignore it? What the hell does a girl hugging you have to do with networking.

It was just an anecdote to kind of tune you in on my aptness with people

wouldn't it make more sense to work on that?

that's like saying "I'm really fat and get out of breath quickly so I avoid walking as much as possible".

If you dont balance it with other views it can give you warped perceptions of the world.

And how do i ''work'' on it? Either you are socially tuned and it comes naturally or you simply aren't.

don;t listen to chadnada. keep it up

You think social skills aren't able to be improved on with practice? Obviously if you're spend all day on Sup Forums your social skills will be terrible because greentexting and calling people cuckolds doesn't really resemble real world conversation.

Hmm, maybe being angry and arguing with people over meaningless memes on an anime imageboard isn't the right way to socialize.
You may be onto something here

I love you all!

Oh yeah? Prove it.

get naked

I still have your picture

Done

i like Sup Forums when Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't there

>7 legs

WHAT DID THEY DO TO IT?

Birth defect caused by inbreeding

you picked that as the more important thing he could be doing instead of browsing Sup Forums?