Interracial Relationships

Hello, my brother told me about this website and he said there are a lot of Trump supporters who think interracial relationships are wrong and should be illegal.

I am a 26 year old white American female of Italian/Swedish descent and I am here to tell you that it is wrong of you to think you can police people's romance lives.

I prefer to date black men over people of my own race (or other races for that matter) and there's nothing wrong with that. It's not my fault and I can't control what i'm attracted to. I've dated white and black men, and white men just don't trip my trigger, maybe black men just seem more exotic to me. Ironically, the fact that some people think it's taboo or wrong to have sex with a black man just makes it more thrilling. I can assure you that all females don't feel the same way as I do, we all have our prefrences after all.

Is it wrong that I feel this way? No, I can't change the way my mind works, and I am just simply attracted to what I am attracted to, it's just something that you and everybody else in society will need to deal with.

Contrary to what your right wing propaganda might have you think, I have been in love with all of the black men I have dated, and I don't just want to be with them because they're more athletic than other races, or their penis size or whatever. It's perfectly fine for 2 people of any race to be in a relationship as long as they are in love. My boyfriends have all been very caring to me and have never hit me with a closed fist. One of them even gifted me with my beautiful daughter who I love more than anything in the world. And before you ask, no, I do not care that her skin is a different colour than mine because it's on the inside what matters, not the outside.

You guys need to realize that love can be found in any type of color or race, and you need to leave people alone when they are in love and not be hateful and bigoted.

>hit me with a closed fist

went from boring bait to hilarious bait

I agree i am a white women and i only want to date black men

you go girl xd

>never hit me with a closed fist

That's a plus for people in boot camp, not in romantic relationships.

Subtle/10

Should I direct you to the department of welfare and supportive service since you'll need it after becoming a single mother with a mud baby?

My mom takes care of my baby I don't get state aid. I work full time

thats not true

Trump supporters hate ALL women. they believe that men should go their own way and the human species should only exist in laboratories in another generation.

You've wasted your genes and you and your progeny have no place in our society, enjoy your future in a mud hut while we go to space.

Oh so there's no father in the house. Let me guess his in prison?

>have never hit me a closed fist

Pretty decent bait, user. Mind if I save it for future use?

You can fuck whoever you like milady.
But be ready to accept the consequences of your acts.

nice b8
SAGED

>Swedish
4/10

By her own admissio the dindu still ran away when he found out he was the father....

You are a hillarious white girl. Every black man knows you will marry a white man because he has money. You're attraction excuse is a joke. I don't mind fucking you but since your "honest" why didn't you add in you are only attracted to white men if they have money.

Sorry but us blacks only see you as a fuck toy we all go back to our own women to marry. No black man wants to stay with a white gurl.

Fact.

My daughter's father isn't in in jail anymore last time I checked, he works at a window tinting company or something. That's irrelavent anyways because I only need ME and MY DAUGHTER he doesn't need to be in our lives. And they're MY genes so I can do what I want with them, my daughter is very bright, and smarter than you racists.

I seriously don't get the reasoning behind you trump supporters. Science says we are all the same so why do you base everything on what you see on the outside skin colour of people?

You took the bait.

aids infected nigger lover

Kys nobody gives a fuck, dumb bitch.

>Science says we are all the same

Science says you genetics differ from his genetics, thus creating the differences of male/female and black/white. Science says nobody is the same because a human has 25.000 genes, and the endresults differ because even the circumstances in which you were raised have influence over who you are.

>My daughter's father isn't in in jail anymore

tl;dr

>anymore

>maybe black men just seem more exotic to me. I

That's pretty fucking racist.

Fuck off Olivia

BLACKED

>ello, my brother told me about this website and he said there are a lot of Trump supporters who think interracial relationships are wrong and should be illegal.
It shouldn't be illegal, but it also shouldn't be fucking incentivized by the (((media).

Now go choke on a black cock, your opinions are irrelevant.

Black guy and white woman make a hispanic girl. We really are one race.

The problem isn't so much race, but culture assimilation or lack of it.

When you mix races/cultures, the vast majority of the time it's to the detriment of both families unless the cultures are already similar. Another exception is if both families are assimilated into the country they're in e.g. USA.

Interracial relationships can work, but only if it is clear that the family will primarily associate with one culture (hopefully the culture of the host country).

No, it makes another black person.

>I have been in love with all of the black men I have dated

I'm a clingy landwhale, please don't leave me.

>Black guy and white woman make a hispanic girl.
No, hispanic white with native american makes hispanic girl.

Black with white makes shitcolored people, also known as pardos or shitskins.

Iberian with African/Natives makes Hispanic.

What is the point of that picture?

>Iberian with African/Natives makes Hispanic.
HUEHUEHUEHUE, no.

Iberian with africans makes pardos, alsoknown as mulatos, iberian with natives makes mamelucos, native with black makes cafuzos.

It is not the same thing at all, you ignorant burguer.

>closed fist
Topkek op

Shes white and likes to date niggers and you expect logic behind that photo? Come on user....

God damn I'm dying

The differences are negligible. I need only point to nearly all of Central and South America to show that both Natives and Africans largely deteriorate their Iberian genes. Your country is no exception.

Shitskin or not, you're just shit.

I would say tits or gtfo, but I don't wanna fap to coalburner tits.
Kill yourself race traitor.

Lol whatever bitch its ur problem. Suffer the consequences if you must.

I know for a fact this is bait, but really nobody cares who you fuck. Just dont expect any respectable white to take you in after Jamal beats your ass and leaves you a single mother.

Post pics with timestamp faggot or else b8.

>The differences are negligible.
These people would take great offense from that statement, same way as a korean would get insulted from being called a japanese or a chinese.

>I need only point to nearly all of Central and South America to show that both Natives and Africans largely deteriorate their Iberian genes.
This is true, racemixing will wreck your descendants genetic heritage badly, no arguments there.

>Your country is no exception.
Never said it was.

>Shitskin or not, you're just shit.
Now that is just rude, would you like me to say you are a morbidly obese warmongering religious fanatic just because some americans are exactly like that? Come on now...

And believe it or not, there is a remarking difference in behaviour between mulatos and mamelucos, the later trying to assimilate into society better instead of acting like a favela nigger.

Not that they do not have lowered IQ when compared to pure blooded Iberians, but they act a lot less criminal than african descendants.

Fair enough, I'll take your word for it until I look into it myself.

You need to get a new image you fucking retard shill. Ask your manager for an updated Sup Forums spam folder because all your images are stale as fuck, I've seen them so many times that I don't even read a word of your posts anymore because I know who you are and you're going to shill racemixing.