Jesus Fucking Christ! The Left IS Eating Itself!

yahoo.com/sports/news/ellen-degeneres-defends-usain-bolt-tweet-some-claimed-was-racist-185220311.html

Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres defended herself on Tuesday after some claimed that a humorous Usain Bolt tweet sent out from her social media accounts a day earlier was racist.

“I am highly aware of the racism that exists in our country,” @TheEllenShow tweeted. “It is the furthest thing from who I am.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo
dailystormer.com/african-black-explains-why-he-killed-and-ate-a-muslim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be the fastest runner in the world
>someone makes a joke about how they'd like to ride on your back because you run so fast
>have a bunch of libtards claim it's racist, thus dissolving your accomplishments and boiling you down to nothing more than your race

Ellen should never have another show again for immediately associating Usain Bolt with a common pack mule. Shame on you, Ellen

i just don't even understand this

was this a practice back in the slave-days? people putting themselves on the back of neger?

who cares

Haha this is great

RARE
A
R
E

Its only a matter of time before the dindus start literally eating each other:

youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo

dailystormer.com/african-black-explains-why-he-killed-and-ate-a-muslim/

I don't understand how anyone would know about this.

Is Ellen okay? I used to watch her show once in a while because my mom had it on. She doesn't seem too bad and I remember her not getting too deep into politics on her show.

CTR SHILL THREAD ALERT

SAGE. SLIDE THREAD.

CLASSIC DISTRACTION TACTICS USED BY SHILLARYS

CTR SHILL THREAD DETECTED

Bait geek

You are gay.

>Degeneres

>ellen degenerate strikes agin

she should have known better than to talk about anything other than being a ditzy lesbian.

How do you actually pronounce her last name? I always just call her a degenerate.

bahaha even hardcore libcucks are getting sucked into the creation they invented and can no longer control

No, it wasn't. Libtards are just libtarding.

I actually just sent that news article to my one single black friend over skype. She rolled her eyes so hard and groaned with so much annoyance I could feel it in my bones. She thinks it's retarded and not racist in the slightest. She's one of the few based, smart blacks.

She was one of the few female comedians that could be funny. She has, however, taken her side with Hillary, as most celebrities and almost every comedian has. But she really doesn't get political she's just kinda funny.

summer is over faggot!

I'm very glad she didn't stand down. Based Ellen.

>Ellen DeGenerate getting BTFO.
kek

You need to ask yourself who is the racist here

The woman who puts up an innocent picture of her riding on the fastest man in the worlds back cheering him on making a joke. Something that never would have been questioned if not for the race of the two individuals in question.

Or

The people who went out of their way to only see the race of the man and the race of the woman in question and construed it into the woman being a racist to fit a narrative because of the race they were born with.

and the leftists still don't understand how they themselves are in actuality the real racists.

To put it in more simple terms, if Ellen was black, or Usain bolt was white, nobody would have said anything. But because one is white and one is black, the people judging can only see race.

The left = real racists

>“An apology won’t do, this is utterly [expletive] ridiculous, how dare you?” wrote another person on Twitter.

niggas actually used to be used like mules. little white bitches would jump on their back and ride them to the market.

LOL what a goofy ass country.

What is new with Clinton or Trump that is trying to be slid?

>she

>watching a dyke

You guys understand that we can basically troll any action from any celebrity because of this, right?

>a woman riding a nigger
>in the US
>news

Literally nothing worth sliding right now.

And this is still funny as fuck.