/eug/ - EU General ( The last EU Thread)

If the new law is passed and Sup Forums is blocked for all countries inside of the EU then I have one thing to say.

Sup Forums has been something like a second hope to me, wasting my time here shitposting and talking about politics, etc.

I love every single one of you (except people from Turkey, Skopje, Albania), everyone else is OK for me, even Sweden, fuck its level of cuckoldry.

Best of wishes and I wish that I can observe another happening before the ban.

Godspeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/8189/social-media-censorship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*home

which new law?

>RIP in peace

>new law
Did I miss something lads ?
Are the kikes at us ?

that's what I'm wondering Kraut
might be the Greek was baiting people to his shitty general OP with no fucking links and a shit pic?

What the fuck is going on?

source?

Heard it on tv that new law will be passed to "censor" the internet.
Another user also made a thread saying goodbye to EU countries.

Source? I see anons talking about new censorship laws but why would nobody post the damn source.. anyway, if they ever decide to block anything, they won't block just Sup Forums but Sup Forums in the whole, at least in Italy I'm sure of it.

Not a long time ago some private Italian film company sued MEGA for hosting the DVD rip of a shitty movie that nobody even knows, the court order unironically imposed all ISPs to ban MEGA completely because of this single shitty complaint by a literallywho. It lasted a few months, but this should tell your how incompetent some European countries are, too lazy to analyze or study about technical aspects of the web and just take the easy way out with mass censorship.

apparently there going to be a law for every country in the EU to have hate speech taken off the internet

This is the only source I could find lads.
gatestoneinstitute.org/8189/social-media-censorship

Don't get mad, go on a shooting spree.

I know what you mean. I love this place.

If that happens then I will miss yelling at you to pay debts, calling Germans Turks and Swedes cucks and laughing at Londonistan and their muzzie Lord Mayor.

tfw you realize the left are the fascists and we're antifa.

get ready to be 'gestapo'd' bro's

>The European Union (EU), in partnership with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft.

Think we will be ok

Oh also if there is an interest in a /Europol/ thread I can throw together a better OP for when this dies

>Proponents of the initiative argue that in the aftermath of the recent terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels, a crackdown on "hate speech" is necessary to counter jihadist propaganda online.

Jihadist propaganda in Europe? areyoukiddingme.jpg? governments are the most pro-jihad of everyone, for fuck sake just look at Germany.

>the EU's definition of "hate speech" and "incitement to violence" is so vague that it could include virtually anything deemed politically incorrect by European authorities, including criticism of mass migration, Islam or even the European Union itself.

Welp.

> Britain
> europol
> what is brexit?

takes 3 years
the only good news is if it all goes to shit at least they packed half-way

Anime is sadly the only way for me to cope with the reality of modern times. That and it fills my desires a woman usually fulfills, as pathetic as it might be I need some comfort since i don't plan a married life.

it was an honor and pleasure knowing you guys.
all good things must come to an end!

Europol not EUpol
but I suppose Belgium wouldn't know the difference

if they censor me, I'm gona go out and kill all the little musloid kids playing outside my window

if they censor me, I'll go on a killing rampage

I think censoring this place would be a very bad idea considering how many instable individuals reside here..

This isnt real right? If Sup Forums actually gets banned it would be easy to get to with VPN or TOR. R-right?

RIP in peace, nations under the oppressive regime of th EUSSR 4th reich
At least we were able to save the UK

>he won't kill over mass immigration
>he won't kill over his country being taken from him and given to the shitskin
>but don't you DARE stop him shitposting
fucking pathetic.

hownu.ru?

:(

Fight back okay?

M8 wanna do something together? Im in småland and armed

>planning a shooting on Sup Forums
holy fuck you must be autistic

Oh my god! You heard about it too? I was watching SKAI Channel News and they were speaking about the new law and they also said that they'll be censoring websites like Sup Forums.

At first I couldn't believe what I just heard.

>some of you are alright

I'm sure they aren't banning proxies?

They didn't say anything about proxies, but I sure hope they don't ban them too.

xD

case in point.

ooga booga

When was that, I don't remember MEGA ever being banned.

When will you people stand up to EU?

Is this rare?

uncommon at best

Godspeed Greece, I hope it doesn't come to that though, Europeans are the best posters.

Medium well-done

You should take a look at the new Hatespeech laws released a couple of months ago. There's no way for the EU to enforce them en masse yet, but they'll undoubtedly try to fix that soon.

Some choice banter from it includes suspension of freedom of assembly and sending children to (I'm not making this shit up) 'tolerance camps' if they're deemed 'socially damaged.'

>a fucking Greek
>he thinks he's white when he isn't

fuck off, shitskin

eu will collapse after brexit completes. Britian will end up forging new trade deals and end up perfectly fine, which will lead to other eu nations voting themselves out. Of course, the people exiting eu first will the the countries that are richer and getting a worse deal as a result. So the union will just continue to get worse and worse until it implodes into debt.

Unless the libshits manage to make a new referendum and stop brexit, eu is done for. Cooked. Dead man walking. This shitty anti "hate speech" ( AKA ban speech the majority doesn't like ) law will just be another reason to leave and another nail in the coffin.

You're a fucking mongrel.

>Greek
>Thinks he's white
Fuck off

>le funneh white meme xD

No one's laughing you cuck, stop trying to blend in with us

this is what a 100% ethnic Greek looks like

i love you too user

You're not white either, fucking hell.

FIGHT BACK
SILENCING YOU IS NOT JUST A GOAL ON ITSELF
ONCE THEY SILENCE YOU THEY WILL ROLL OUT WORSE THINGS
FIGHT BACK

>either

well at least you finally admit you're not white.

as for me, I am white, but whether you believe that or not is entirely inconsequential. remember to pay your debts, shitskin.

A White Brit is going to go to jail soon for "hate speech" to offset the Anjem guy's conviction today.

>UK and USA is not white
Just fuck off you inbred greeky-white wannabe kike

I am white, my skin is white, my eyes are green and my hair is brown.
I just can't understand how desperate a man can be that the only thing that boosts he's ego is his skin color.

You. Are. Not. White.
We. Are.

>is Greek
>wants us to believe he has white skin and green eyes

You are just two thick-skulled inbreds, have fun circlejerking here. I'll be off because I actually have things to do.

>things to do
Like paying denbts?

It's 2am in Greece. What the fuck do you have to do at this time, aside from jerking it to pictures of Angela Merkel?

Do you hear the people sing?

I'm Albanian

fucking KEK

Learn VPN bro.

>US
>England
>New Zealand
>Canada
>Norway
>Australia
>Mexico
>Brazil
kill me

So repression of free thought is oozing forward to subjugate mankind, only choice surrender.

if you think there will ever be a level of repression that would make you draw a line and be pushed no further, then why wait? Why not stop tyranny in its infancy? Whats better about waiting for tge jack booted thugs to kick in your door before making a stand?

Because they're euros.