ITT list the empires your country has ended

ITT list the empires your country has ended.
I'll go first: USSR, Nazi, British, Spanish, French, Japanese and Mexican.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59N3jZFl5kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up burgertard

1. Detroit is making the greatest comeback of all-time, they have budget surpluses, and only the shitty suburbs are still shitty, but the based mayor will fix that too.
2. We rebuilt Hiroshima.
3. Report to your nearest American military installment immediately.

>Mexican.
You only send guns you twat

>Mexican
No you didn't. It ended itself in less than 2 years due to how pathetic Iturbide was. And the "second" (a French invasion) was ended by us, but mostly because France had some other shit to care about back in Europe.

Habsburg

>2. We rebuilt Hiroshima.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

actually I went to Detroit
a hotel receptionist strongly warned me not to go to a certain area even during daytime
went to a restaurant for dinner, paid 40usd but saw cockroaches on the floor
only good thing was that a black guy in a bus terminal was kind

usa ended imperialism and thus ruined the fucking world

British

>actually I went to Detroit
but why tho.
I spit facts.
>self-hating former colonial subject
but why tho? Are you some mestizo larping as pure Spanish castizo trying to bring back the empire?

British, French, Dutch

why are americans so cringe? shut the fuck up.

>comeback
I live in detroit you faggot theyre just improving downtown where all the faggot tourists go. The rest of the city is a violent shithole still.

you'll always be a mutt, accept it and move on.

Idk but mutt hours are always comedy gold

>USSR
Fell to it's own impossibility and inefficiency

>Nazi
USSR

>British
Couldn't fight decolonization even though supplied and funded by the ANTI-imperialist state called USA

>Spanish
Napoleon

>French
Same as britain

>Japan
Sure you dropped nukes on them and killed countless people, good on you

>Mexican
Dunno about that.

But the British Empire was strongest after you became traitorous.
That explains 56%

After ww2 we were the main cause of decolonization in the world. We were going to bankrupt Britain if they didn't give up on Suez, which marked the beginning of the end for their empire.

You supported the colonization of Africa

>Are you some mestizo larping as pure Spanish castizo
Please, don't do this to yourself.

'no"
We just helped you guys in deciding who gets what during various wars.

American

Great earthquake in Detroit

I guess you are not familiar with Patrice Lumumba. But that doesn't surprise me at all

America also supported apartheid in South Africa.

what does cia fucking with allies of soviet union have to with supporting European colonization?

apartheid south africa was a free country tho it wasn't a part of UK

Lumumba fought against Belgian colonization and you killed him and Congo's hope for freedom & peace

I know but you still were the bad guys

>Congo's hope for freedom & peace
Lol

>apartheid were the bad guys
I'm not even a whitey and I don't really see them as bad guys , their only fault is that they were too explicit

good thread ameribros , making people mad like always

Link a post where something is mad.

the states loan you a shit ton of cash read your textbook Hiroshima

>USSR
>Fell to it's own impossibility and inefficiency
An impossibility and inefficiency that somehow didnt exist for more than half the time the USSR was a thing? Thats a funny way of saying,"they were fine until they seriously tried to challenge the US globally"

No, you have been dragged into pointless wars that cost countless lives to defend your kike overlords.

You forgot about the American "Empire".

>that cost countless lives
But the US only had a total military death rate of just over 500,000 from both WW1 and WW2 combined. Japan lost over 2 million in WW2 alone which was a conquest for resources. And their military presence since WW2 has assured you get those resources without trying to conquer Asia and losing another 2 million.

how are they doing it? gentrification?

>cunt
Mexico
>empire ended
am*Rican empire

GET BEAN'd GUERO

This. American hegemony is dying. We can't be isolationists and international leaders at the same time.

If Japan likes to claim that they modernized Korea, I don't see what's wrong with burgers claiming they rebuilt Hiroshima.

American.

Russian

it's wrong because it's not a fact that america rebuild hiroshima or japan while it's a fact that japan modernized and developed korea

It's America's money and raw materials.

What about Rome?

the second haytian empire

latin americans are about to end the american empire

>Spanish
The Spanish Empire was dead by the time of the Spanish-American War. All y'all did was place the final nail in the coffin.

>they were fine until they seriously tried to challenge the US globally
What? USSR was only fine in 60-70s.

>60s
Do this looks fine to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=59N3jZFl5kM

We played a pretty big part in the collapse of Austria-Hungary and invaded the Ottomans together with the Russians which ended up freeing the Balkans and causing the collapse of the Ottoman empire.
You could also say we baited the Russian empire into staying in the war for too long, thinking we weren't completely useless, which led to them falling to the bolsheviks.

What's wrong on that video?

>Failed in Korea
>Failed in Vietnam
>Failed in Afghanistan
>Failed in Iran
>Failed in Cuba
>Failed in Angola
>Failed in Congo
>Failed in the Balkans

22:55 is most egregious example
But really the whole video.

>22:55
Girl in the amusement park?

Nope, that's a meme Americans like to believe.
All what Japan got from America after the war was $1.8 billion in the form of GALIOA and EROA funds while paying the occupation cost for them which amounted to over $1.4 billion, so, net is less than $400 million, with which you can't even rebuild Hiroshima completely let alone the entire Japan (national budget in 1950 was about $2 billion); and on top of that those funds were paid back to them later with interests, so it wasn't even grants; america was just paying their own military spending via government of Japan.

Japan's reconstruction was done with its own capital and domestic efforts, and raw materials were imported through trade, not aids. In fact, America often complained about Japan's closed capital market (Keiretsu system, cross sharing, etc.) until 80s, which means Japan was impervious to American capital. What rebuilt Japan so rapidly was technology and experience it developed through the war effort. After the war, loads of former military engineers started to produce civilian products instead of weapons. Nikon for example had been producing sophisticated military optical devices like warships' range finder, and after the war their cameras became very popular. Sony was co-founded by Morita Akio, who had been an engineer developing an infrared guidance missile in navy. Aircraft engineers who lost their jobs switched to car/train field and laid the foundation for powerful post-war Japanese industries. New production methods introduced to construct Yamato-class battleships efficiently were perfected after the war, known as the Japanese production system today which changed the way of production all over the world. We have countless examples like those. After all, Japan and Germany had been great powers before the war, so they were capable of rebuilding themselves anytime regardless of America.

>America affected the French empire in any way
It was a coalition made of all European states and then ultimately Prussia.

Those lying gringos

>Mexican.
if you took American history in high school you'd know thats wrong

>I'll go first: USSR
We just installed a president to you, "empire ender", my ass.

sorry but we killed the french and british empires. you gave them the death blow but we made them too weak to fight back.

French Empire never ended, we still have the biggest EEZ, still are the only country with the US to spread across all time zones. France rules the waves and the sun never sets.

You killed nothing but yourselves. Congratulations haha.

USSR ended the Japanese empire by defeating them in Manchuria, US bombs were not necessary, but they dropped them on civilians anyway just to see what will happen.