Anti fat thread

Post fat fucks getting BTFO and humiliated.

Fat fuck gets ass beat by qt: m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrLTl9vjPfk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LEXY WITH THE BIG 2-0 WIN FINISHED IN ROUND 1

>let her get up, you're beating her.

when will this fucking shit stop?

The thin one is a qt.

she had one job: just roll over the thin one and let gravity do its thing

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

@2:27

where is your political point, you fucking faggot?kill yourself or post on Sup Forums, you fucking cancerous poster

that fat bitch is obviously attracted to the thin one, and just wanted to love her, you could tell her muscles weren't flexing, and she was not doing anything

ANTIFA fags, fuck off

skeletons ur so pathetic and meek

>I don't see any women lined up to you
>I would definitely be at the end of that line (is she retarded?)

If you hit the treadmill a little more you'd be at the front

>>short circuits
>I didn't hear you(obviously heard him)

LMAO

Butthurt fatty detected

the thin girl actually know how to fight, as in she exhibited proper etiquette. I'm actually impressed and hope she's 18

topkek

FUCK YEA

>try to pull guard
>do nothing with it
>tapping to strikes
>"women's" "mixed" "martial" """arts"""
wew lad

>tfw no qt to beat me up

How did the fat girl lose actually manage to lose? In terms of a fight:
fit > fat > skinny

fat people have shit balance so ofcourse she's going to be thrown over easily

She didn't leverage her weight properly.

round 1
First grapple attempt at 0:10 - instead of going forward she goes backward, skinny breaks away easily, fatty falls

0:12-0:20: fatty doesn't guard properly, skinny gets inbetween it easily and starts pummeling. fatty doesn't grab or roll to a new position

round 2
skinny has longer reach (and is faster) so stays out of reach of fatty while hitting her. makes a mistake of clinching (0:41) and fatty clinches back, forcing skinny backward - this was the point where she *could* have gained the advantage by rolling onto skinny/dragging her down. However, skinny turns and pulls fatty sideways to the ground, and proceeds to pummel again, fatty doesn't even bother guarding anymore.

TKO

'Ass crack' kek

Have a bump samefag

being fat is fun as shit. I can eat pizza and burgers all day and idgaf. Fitfags wish they could live like me.

The key distinction is that I don't want to eat pizza and burgers all day. Believe it or not, but I actually enjoy eating a well balanced diet.

>tfw typing just that burns 300 kcals

I eat pizza and burgers all day and im still fit because good genetics. Get fucked fatty lmao