What do you really have against refugees?

Regardless of why they come to the West, be it for reasons of war or economic reasons, those are just people who want a better life. Same thing as people who were the pioneers in America.

All statistics in Germany say that there hasn't been a significant rise in crime due to the refugees.

Yes, the West cannot take in say 20 million, but 2 million? Sure thing, why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20160816/why-trump-doesnt-have-a-clue-about-germany-or-merkel
bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/05/pks-und-pmk-2015.html
i.4cdn.org/b/1471384587739.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They shit up my cafe taking up seats for too long, dry heaving and clucking their fucking filthy shit slog of a language and shouting out simple phrases in English.

Just when you think you have a dream job, pakis have to shit it up.

i dont hate refugees who wont cause trouble, but a lot of them do cause trouble, and you cant separate them out perfectly, so i'd rather not take the risk

I do not think you talk about refugees, you talk about bankers from Pakistan. That is a very different matter.

>those are just people who want a better life
Doesn't matter. They're not our people, they're not our problem. How is this so hard to understand? If they "want a better life" they can try and improve their shithole, not come to civilized countries and shit them up.
>All statistics in Germany say that there hasn't been a significant rise in crime due to the refugees
Stop outright lying.

0/10 why are you even here??

The majority definitely are, but I can see the odd "starving" syrian a mile away who come in now and then shouting their orders.

>If they "want a better life" they can try and improve their shithole
Usually, their shithole is just that, a shithole, fucked up by war or economic trouble. Hard to change that alone. And we, the rich countries, rather than help them a bit, fuck them up with export agriculture subsidies and weapons exports.

>Stop outright lying.
thelocal.de/20160816/why-trump-doesnt-have-a-clue-about-germany-or-merkel

reported crimes, do you know how many thefts underaged maroccans and algerians do, the police can't even arrest them because they are under 14 yo

also believing statistics made by Lügenpresse
and i'am pretty sure 50 years ago there were less crimes than now

>0/10 why are you even here??
Are you saying Sup Forums isn't about politically incorrect views of the world?

Is my view that refugees are just humans not politically incorrect on Sup Forums?

Im fine with refugees under one condition

They live and adapt to the culture

The refugees in Germany, for the most part, are not. They have no intention on changing

And the people who say they shouldn't have to change their cu;ture are full of shit, my great grandparents came to this country and said they would learn the language and they would live in American culture cause they were going to be Americans

The refugees we were letting in before the whole crisis began were well debatable but you could really argue that many of them were following our laws and going to be American. I'm perfectly fne with that

Lets be honest with ourselfs Germany is bullshiting its way with saying that the refugees they let in aren't doing that much of an increase in crime. They really are increasing in crime

Letting in 2 million destroys any chance of them changing to become American or German or French or wherever they do immigrate too.

I'd say No to letting any of them in untill you could have a damn good system that could go through the fuckers like a X-Ray and see who they are. We would not fucken know who 2 million of them are.

They overbreed, infest and take over countries, just like roaches. What is there to like when they insist on spreading their foreign culture among your youth and choose not to assimilate?

>underaged maroccans and algerians do
Those are not refugees.

>also believing statistics made by Lügenpresse
How about the official statistics of the interior ministry? bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/05/pks-und-pmk-2015.html

Problem is that no immigrants ever manage to assimilate. Not even the Finns and Poles. You have to be born here in order to have a chance to assimilate

I will personally accept brown little girls. I will support them and love them.

>The refugees in Germany, for the most part, are not. They have no intention on changing
Have you been to Germany? Have you met them all?

>my great grandparents came to this country and said they would learn the language and they would live in American culture cause they were going to be Americans
I assume they haven't immediately changed their culture and that they always remembered where they were born, right?

>Letting in 2 million destroys any chance of them changing to become American or German or French or wherever they do immigrate too.
Why? Why would it? Honest question. When is someone an American? When he pledges allegiance to the flag? When is someone German? When he eats a pig belly and downs a Maß Bier?

>They overbreed, infest and take over countries, just like roaches.
Most are men. It is very hard for men to overbreed with other immigrant men.

>You have to be born here in order to have a chance to assimilate
So? Don't you think that the second generation will be born in Sweden and assimilate?

I have met Germans who have a migration background and you don't know they have. Armenians, Iranians, Serbs, Poles, Russians, Israelis, even Africans, some are more German than I am.

hard to believe when the police comes to the refugee center every day here, maybe they count that as one crime

also those underaged are refugees what are you talking about

>low IQ
>illiterate
>rapists
>violent
>suck welfare up at alarming rates
>add nothing at all to society

>that adult making it political
>that leftist using daash instead of just putting ISIS

They rape, pillage and murder. They claim a ton of welfare. They form parallel societies instead of assimilating, which causes ethnic strife for generations and their presence helps "divide and conquer" strategies by dickhead politicians.
Furthermore, allowing them and other migrants entry enables the short sighted policies that have resulted in declining populations.

shit skin foreigners

>also those underaged are refugees what are you talking about
Have you checked the asylum acceptance rate for Maroccons and Algerians and Tunesiens? We are talking about 0.2% or 0.3% acceptance. Like 7 out of 2812 or so.

I don't wanna bring it up again but they breed with your women. Although I would acknowledge this would not have much to do with spreading of their unsought culture (since they are not keepers for their home or children most times), it is hard to pass.

>I don't wanna bring it up again but they breed with your women.
No woman is somehow "ours". Not sure what you are talking about. If a woman decides to have a relationship with an immigrant, then she decides that for herself.

>Although I would acknowledge this would not have much to do with spreading of their unsought culture (since they are not keepers for their home or children most times), it is hard to pass.
Not sure what you are saying.

Let me guess: you're some Turkish scum who moved to Germany 8 years ago?

People are kidding themselves when they believe these refugees aren't completely incapable of assimilating with our culture. The best answer I've gotten is "Oh, eventually they'll probably assimilate" Yeah, after they've raped half your woman, killed so many people, and brainwashed millions. We have to ignore what they do now, because maybe they'll be good eventually, fuck that. I never thought i'd be arguing something like this, everyone nowadays wants to be the hero and prove how accepting they are, even if it kills them and their neighbors.

Brate ovo ili je bejt ili je prolupani švabo koji drka kurac dok mu balije jebu mater, ženu i sestru.

ITT: kikes 'n' cucks

Keep kebabs and niggers OUT of white countries, there is no reason to bring them in that isn't just a flimsy appeal to the overdeveloped altruistic emotions of civilized Westerners. Did we force Africa and Asia to take in "refugees" after TWO world wars, the most destructive in history, ravaged Europe's population centers? Of course not - all other races can keep their homelands except whites; that would be racist.

maybe they tell the authorities they are syrian? if a chinese tourist can do that why the hell not maghrebs, and even if they wait for asylum they are here and steal our shit till they get kicked out

LOL, sejvam tu sliku!

People who immigrate here never manage to assimilate during their lifetimes, never. It has never happened, no matter their religion or where they came from. Their children can assimilate but if they're Muslim then they'll never be able to assimilate, not even 10 generations from now unless they renounce their faith.

well, this is about presenting the opportunity and making them available for women around your niche and sharing resources then.
such altruism for strangers, really makes me think.

>Let me guess: you're some Turkish scum who moved to Germany 8 years ago?
Nope, I am Austrian. My grandmother is German though, my after was Austrian and his family as well. I am blonde with blue eyes.

But please keep speculating.

>Have you been to Germany? Have you met them all?
No I haven't I bet you haven't either.

>I assume they haven't immediatley changed their culture and that they always remembered where they were born right?
Yes of course. It took time but they still made their best effort to do it and never did forget where they were born. But they still said that America was their home now, they aren't going back, and to the kids they said America is your home

>Why? Why would it? Honest Question. When is someone American? When someone pledeges Allegiance to the flag? When someone is German? When he eats a pig belly and downs Mab Bier?

Someone's technically American when they are born in the country. What makes someone German?
Letting in 2 million just guarantees for the most part they stick together. They have no need to change. They don't have too because they will bunch together and form a neighborhood that is full of people that don't even know how to speak English among other things. Letting in 2 million right now where many have no intention on adapting to the culture creates a divide. Western Culture isn't adaptable with culture from the middle east for the most part. Many elements can't blend together. If you could Legitimate assure me that somehow those 2 million coming through are perfectly safe, have no wrongful intentions, and want to assimilate to American Life and Culture than I'd be fine with letting them in

Another note. We can barley take care of our fucken selves. Good chunk of our population are fat asses, we can barley educate our fucking young people, can't get doctors to our old people and how the Hell are we supposed to be able to take care of 2 million.

they come from the literal asshole of the fucking earth and most times act like they come from the asshole of the earth

I don't want to be a minority in my own land. I don't want to see the uniqueness of my race, culture, traditions and identity erased. I don't want to travel to Paris and see its the same as London, Berlin, Stockholm with no identity tied to that city, no culture. I don't want to see my people genocided.

I want to see Syria and Iran and Ethiopia etc do well. They won't if we are constantly taking the ones who will be a force of change in their nations leaving behind the poor, old and sick who cannot improve their country in anyway so it gets worse.

Sir, be realistic. Most refugees are not criminals or rapists.

Yes, it is likely that they will not assimilate now or in the next years and maybe most do not assimilate at all. But does it matter?

>All statistics in Germany
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I honestly have no problems with refugees if they assimilate peacefully. Also, I oppose the mixing of races and want blue eyes to not go extinct.

Old-world Islamic cultures forming into micro-cultures within the European macro-cultures and in doing so, causes the perpetuation of old-world Islamic values within European influence due to the auto-segregation.

But de Maizere said no syrian rapefugee will be turned back, no matter if they are involved in criminal activities or not. Thanks to faggot like OP Germany is doomed. I will stay here for another year or two then shit hits the fan anyway but i'm watching you cucks dying out from the sideline on the dalmatian coast.

izvoli još jednu

>It has never happened, no matter their religion or where they came from.
The Chechen dude who painted my apartment a few weeks back was pretty based, desu-senpai. Didn't know he was Chechen until we talked. Very nice dude, very hard working. Has his own business with 3 employees.

Right? Just let them murder and rape as much as they want, who cares? Enough of them believe in a culture that is against everything modern civilized people believe in and them not wanting to change that is the problem.

over saturation of cheap labour drives down wages for the natives

they bring their filthy cultures with them

they dont obey the law

they mostly dont work and sponge dole

they dont contribute but rob a native of a job when they do work

should i go on?

1. Lifeboat Ethics

2. Cultural dilution

>>Armenians, Iranians, Serbs, Poles, Russians, Israelis, even Africans, some are more German than I am.
They must really suprass you in denying you your own national identity and shitting on your own language culture.

>All statistics in Germany say that there hasn't been a significant rise in crime due to the refugees
You're a lying faggot

Also, they didn't contribute to our wealth, their ancestors didn't contribute to our wealth and they won't contribute themselves. They just want to suck the system dry of money while refusing to integrate and respect the customs and laws of the country they're in

Now, that's in general, but the bigger issue with the sandniggers currently flooding europe is that their part of an attempt to make european countries muslim. They know they stand no chance in an actual war so now they're trying by using retarded liberals to get asylum, breed like rats until they gain political power at which the point the country is lost

They'll never fully assimilate. I bet he only hangs out with criminal shitskin gangs. I know a Muslim who owns a gay club but that doesn't mean that he has assimilated

>But they still said that America was their home now, they aren't going back, and to the kids they said America is your home
Most immigrants to Germany who have been here for a long while, say the same.

Yes, there are also immigrants who do not want to be part of German society, but the question is, is this the majority? And is it a result of their culture or is it a result of capitalism and today's fucked up society where people don't get jobs?

Many elements can't blend together.
Yes, and just as many elements can't blend together, the refugees are not some homogeneous mass. They are as different among each other as Germans are to them. The vast majority want to make a life here. Yes, there are also bad apples, but they are definitely not the majority.

Not White. That's the main problem. Second major problem is most are Islamic.

Plus there's the fact that (((refugees))) are cowardly treasonous scum that flee their country in its time of need.

>Im fine with refugees under one condition
>They live and adapt to the culture
No, then they'll want to stay indefinitely. Refugees are supposed to eventually go back
Refugees, if they're to be allowed at all, should not be allowed to integrate, they should be kept separate from citizens.

But theres more than enough bad apples to stop them from coming, and not only that but these bad apples are being sympathized by the "majority". The radical refugee decapitates people, the moderate one watches and just lets it happen. Most of these "majority" want the laws of their old country to apply to them in the new country their migrating too, it doesnt work that way.

>Just let them murder and rape as much as they want, who cares?
Actually, Germany has a murder solve rate of like 98% or so. In all of Germany, we have as many murders as some small US state. Our murder rate is 20 times lower than the US.

Rapists and murderers are put in jail in Germany. Many years actually and e.g. the rate of murderers commiting any further crime if they ever come out of prison is 1% or so.

It's really sad when you need to tell a German how fucked up his country is with all those refugees/terrorists/rapists because he's denying it for some reason.

Refugees are joining a well established game, late. that's what people are annoyed with.

All countries should be moving along so well these days, but some are just bumfuck retarded, or rife with circumstance. The orderly countries which have worked their shit out, don't want to take in other peoples shit problems.

I think a failing country, or people deserve the dustbin of ancient history and only the civilised and strong willed , who know how to coorperate deserve to live into the next generation.

But you get Refugee parasites taking advantage of liberal faggots hospitality.

>over saturation of cheap labour drives down wages for the natives
Only for very low wage jobs and that is why you have a good, high minimum wage.

>they bring their filthy cultures with them
I don't think there is anyhing "filthy" about Somalians, Eritreans, Syrians, Iraqis or Afghans or Pakis.

>they dont obey the law
Says who?

>they mostly dont work and sponge dole
Most want to work. Many do not find jobs immediately, yes. But there are still quite some who actually do work.

>they dont contribute but rob a native of a job when they do work
That is untrue. Actually, in Germany, it is estimated that the refugee influx will increase the chances for Germans to get jobs - especially better jobs. While it is estimated that unemployment will rise from 2.8 million to 3.1 million in 2019, the number of Germans who are out of a job will go down by more than 300k.

>should i go on?
not really.

Well, you see, I don't have a problem with refugees. A refugee is a woman, child, senior, or disabled man. The weakest of society. The ones who can't fight. And even they go back to their respective countries when the fighting ends. Until that time, they stay in a camp, where the international community provides food, shelter, medical services and education, which they accept with a smile and a thank you, even if it's not necessarily to their taste.

What I do have a problem with is people of fighting age traveling to welfare states, where they intend to live permanently with no marketable skills, no knowledge of the local language, no gratitude, and no questions asked.

i.4cdn.org/b/1471384587739.webm

>I bet he only hangs out with criminal shitskin gangs.
He drives a new BMW 5er series. And he has 2 kids, one is already studying he told me - she is studying some bio-tech study. Dude is 49.

i long for the extinction of the german people

>Not White. That's the main problem. Second major problem is most are Islamic.

Why does it matter that their skin color is not white?

Most are Muslim, not Islamic. Different things.

>Germoney
>Defending refugees AGAIN

Why not try suicide, Germany? FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL. No more scummy muslim shitskins allowed, they live in sand, they should die there as well.

Holy fuck you make me mad as hell. How cucked can someone become?
Seriously stop denying facts so you can continue to masturbate to your "open mindedness". People like you are worse than the worst fugees out there. You make me sick.

>All statistics in Germany say that there hasn't been a significant rise in crime due to the refugees.

OH FUCKING REALLY? pic related

CANT YOU AT LEAST USE A PROXY WHEN ASKING THIS RETARDED SHIT? GOD DAMMIT.

At this point, I want you to let in as many refugees as you want, and when germany falls, i'll laugh and enjoy every moment of it. I'll then wait for the next country that will allow the next flood of refugees and watch that country go next.

>It's really sad when you need to tell a German how fucked up his country is with all those refugees/terrorists/rapists because he's denying it for some reason.

I have been to many countries in my life. Every time I am back in Germany, I think how boring Germany is... but it is definitely calmer, cleaner, richer and safer than most other countries I have been to.

For instance, the first time I was in America, we landed in San Francisco in 2003. When we left the hotel the next morning, I thought I was in some poor African country with all the homeless people, shabby buildings and garbage lying around. I was truly shocked for several hours.

>Most are Muslim, not Islamic. Different things.

Explain this-what is the difference between Islamic and Muslim

>significant increase in crime
>increase in crime
>increase

>If a woman decides to have a relationship with an immigrant
>decides

>Muslim: individual who follows the teachings of Islam
>Islamic: individual who follows the teachings of Islam (with a negative connotation)

Race is far more than skin colour. Olease, educate yourself.

Mahmoud, pls. To be a Muslim, a person must adhere to the Koran without fault. The Koran is a war document. Thus all Muslims are Islamists.

Your taqiya might work on Facebook, but it's powerless here.

You were in a cheap hotel in a shitty part of time-spend money next time you cheap jew

Okay so he has learned the language and assimilated into the economy. So quickly, at the ripe young age of 49. Congrats. Well done. That's something that I can do in any country in the entire world in just a month, tops. What he hasn't done is assimilated into the German high-trust social collective. His kids will probably assimilate into it but he never will, not a chance

You're Deutsche on Sup Forums asking this question..
>Sure thing, why not?
What could go wrong? You ask yourself.
End it. Just give up and end your miserable existance called life by accident.

>What I do have a problem with is people of fighting age traveling to welfare states, where they intend to live permanently with no marketable skills, no knowledge of the local language, no gratitude, and no questions asked.

Not everyone has training with guns and in the military. You might be a veteran, some other person may have served in the military, but most people have not. Even in Syria it is hard to just pick up a gun and start shooting at ISIS. And lots of people are not cut out to fight.

>I can't even tell the African immigrated here!

keep dreaming yank.

ill be the one laughing when the spics take over.

HILLARY 2016 :D

There's no difference? OP is a faggot

They are scum. We import criminals and social leeches. We have enough of those already here. Why the fuck should we care about the scum of other countries?

There are laws and regulations to guarantee an orderly migration process. Each immigrant has to be background checked and deemed qualified enough to contribute to Germany. No qualification? No entry. Borders exist for a reason: to keep the scum out.

The comparison with American pioneers in entirely inappropriate. We have a culture and wealth here that has been built for centuries. Germany is better than any random shit tier country, because Germans live here. If you replace the Germans with Shittieranians, Germany becomes another Shittierstan. We make Germany great. The human scum we indiscriminately import destroys Germany. To be very clear: immigration yes, but only to highly qualified individuals who will contribute and assimilate. Otherwise get the fuck out.

>there hasn't been a significant rise in crime due to the refugees.

kek. You are in denial. Cucks like you should be deported with the rapefugees you so much love.

That graphic says a lot of illegal migrants are pickpockets. So?

Yeah, no shit. During the world wars, when there were millions of European refugees, do you think it was all veterans fighting? No, dumbass, they joined the army and trained. Then they went and fought for their country.

650k REFUGEES IN AMERICA

HILLARY PROMISES TO BE THE AMERICAN MERKEL

>All statistics in Germany say that there hasn't been a significant rise in crime due to the refugees.

Yeah, you're a fool if you believe that.

We will not fail as a country. We are a strong country. We have taken in a lot fewer refugees per capita than several other European countries including Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Belgium.

Islamic=pertaining to Islam
Muslim=adherent to Islam
You=A fucking retard

but that country will be yours if hillary becomes president, which she will.

same reason we don't like rats and other vermin

they bring disease and decay, and they breed more

I hate Germany - and I have a strong desire to destroy it; but I'd rather destroy America first; hell, if Germany proves itself I may forgive them, but I will never forgive you... America. I will either watch you burn, or burn you myself.

I hate how refugees can't win six (6) Gold medals in a velodrome.

80 million people are born in dire poverty (less than $1 per day) every year in the Third World.

What purpose is there of taking in any of these people in the First World? We aren't making a difference for global poverty or anything like that - we are just ruining our own societies and increasing our consumption of resources at unsustainable levels.

lol

go extinct kraut

Shillary's going to have a stoke before the election goy

Nothing really, except that they come off as kind of shady when Portugal is easier to get to and stay in but they'd rather cross the whole fucking European land to get to Germany.

I mean, fine, Germany is a "better place" than Portugal, but don't give me any "oh but they're escaping war!" memes when these fuckers are willing to put in the extra miles and risk the deaths of their children even further just to get to Germany or even fucking Norway.

So, I'm fine with them, sure, their country is in a bad position, but jesus christ, be a bit less obvious about the European dream and the favoritism.

When did immigration control become such a bad thing? Why does one country that's civilized and culturally different than another, have to now house,feed, and take care of another countries third world, refugees? You understand that these people lived in a completely different place than you and me right? It was murdering infidels left and right, or watching your neighbor do it. Woman being owned as property and things like rape being understood their. You expect these people to just come here and behave? How many innocent lives are going to be lost while you try to play hero, "we have to save these refugees" what about your own people that suffer from poverty and violence? Its more important to show how progressive you are and help these people than improve your own nation.

this

>says foreign scum don't do crime
>shown he's wrong
>So?
What is wrong with you?

Actually, we were in the middle of San Francisco. There were homeless standing there with these paper backs with alcohol bottles in them, because apparently you cannot show alcohol in public.

lol no