Why are MRA's so pathetic?

let's be honest, there are inherent differences between men and women, and that means that men and women will always have certain advantages and disadvantages. yet MRA's whine about how hard is is to be a man in society. is this all just whining because women wont sleep with them, or is there any actual rationality within their ranks?

Sage.

>is this all just whining because women wont sleep with them

>>>/jezebel.com/

triggered MRA spotted

Of course men and women have differences. That's the point. Why should women be elevated so high in status? Why should women have it easier than men? Why should they get "equality" and special treatment?

I know the answers. It's because women side with other women, but most important of all, men worship women because men want to fuck women, but also because they've been raised to protect women.

So whether you like it or not, it's obvious that men have it far, far harder in western society than women do. No going back at this point, and it's obvious as to the reason why, but people shouldn't get so bitter when other people point this shit out.

Reminder this the type of woman claiming that MRA's are beta and mad that they can't get laid.

Fuck women men are more important we should have more rights than them logically speaking but the beta males who keep putting them on the pedestal keep pulling the equality horseshit.

>name any man she wants as the father
what?

ikr? i guess he's never heard of dna testing

Their worldview is built upon insecurity and fear of independent, assertive women.

What the fuck?

The guy on the left is regretting all of his life choices

Truly independent women are great.

Assertive women are also great, but they tend to be very difficult to deal with, since they attack low-value and average males ferociously, and then hide behind their vagina power and protected woman status to shield themselves from any retaliation.

>paternity fraud
Isn't that illegal

Because they aren't even trying to be men.

its like that in france though

you're right they need to man up and start worshipping women

>This is what Sup Forums actually believes

Enjoy longing for things that will never happen.

Can be forced to pay child support even if you're not the father, proven by DNA test. Also, getting a court order to force a DNA test against the mothers wishes is hard, and even then they will overlook it if she refuses the order.
All of that doesn't matter because the woman can name whoever she wants as the father and peg them for support. The government doesn't care if it's true or not, they just take her word until proven otherwise.

MGTOW is the only way, MRA still search for female symphaty.

Jokes on her.

Fat neck bear in /pol /

>Mhu sluts ,mra, why womyin are evil

Sup Forums answer

>lift, be alpha, ride the tiger brat

fat neck see that we don't care and start lifting, become alpha and stops complaint like a bich.
This Neo Chad will still ignore the fat chicks.

Go girls go keep my board beta free I want to see you shame the same ones who put you in a pedestal.