ITT

>you're cunt
>how often do you shower/bathe every week
Mexico. Once a week. I learned that the "daily shower" meme is a modern invention created by American capitalist scum. I only rinse my hair with vinegar and wash my foot soles. Never use (((soap))) or (((shampoo))). Bad breath is also an invention, so fuck Colgate. Our body's natural scents and bacteria are vital! Don't be sheeple!!

>88
Damn he knows shut it down

At least onece a day, sometimes twice

That is disgusting

i shower 4 times a year and i make sure to reuse the water from my previous shower but if i run out of water then i'll reuse some of my toilet water
don't fall for the meme guys

go smoke your pipe, hippie
I shower once per day in winter/cold days, twice or more in summer

All of us are being fucked in the asshole by P&G. People in most civilized countries only shower 3 times a week, and even that's too much. You should only use water, vinegar and baking soda.

well, every day.
I had bathe one time a week only when i was in army.

This is why you don't have friends

Once every 48 hours. I took a shower yesterday around 18:30, so I'll take a shower tomorrow afternoon.

I take a steaming hot shower every morning as soon as I wake up everyday, 10-30 minutes depending on how much time I have. Can't start the day without it.

¿No se te está pasando la novela de las 9 en el canal 10, pendejo?

Bathe twice or thrice per week. Don't take showers.

>adds bubbling agent to soap
>convince everyone that if your soap isn't making bubbles is not real soap
>brags about how my particular brand of soap is indeed capable of attacking grease, even tho every soap by definition has to
that said, there are far worse conspiracies and monopolies out there, these only fuck with the dumb people that follow whatever the advertisement says

7 mornings a week

>canal 10
Se me olvida que el de las Estrellas es otro canal para los chilangos.

@85556963
@85556992
No me des (You)s, mugroso.

mornings? Do you go to sleep dirty? Probably your bed smell not good.

9 showers a week, once every morning and then a second afternoon shower on saturday and sunday
you must all stink like off cheese

Once every day usually.

>be ameranon
>wake up from my deep slumber, of dreams of such lucid and vivid dreams of joy and wonder, brought back into the cold but safe reality
>roll out of my blanket, which I've had since I was a child. It always has kept me warm during the cold lonely nights.
>force myself up and let myself fully immerse into reality
>waltz over to the bathroom, letting my morning wood swing side to side as I move to the shower
>turn on the ancient but familiar shower.
>get hit by cold spray of freezing water, but only for a moment. The water soon warms up and soothes my skin. Eventually the water becomes hot, caressing my body in an intense warmth as though the goddess of water had came to embrace me.
>step out of the stimulating waters to lather my hair in a mix of anti-dandruff, conditioner, and other shampoos proving an exquisite fragrance I know lingers for a good couple hours
>enter back into the blazing heat to be once more enfolded in her thermal love
>reluctantly turn off the shower that I enjoy so much
>apply towel to my body to dry myself for the coming day

Probably 3 times a week. I don't really sweat at my job and I wear antiperspirant/deodorant so I rarely smell. Only do it so I don't get fishy dick smell.

Once a day, but if I exercise I shower again, same applies if its summer and its hot af I shower again with cold water

Jesus, it's so strange. The shower is taken in the evening. You must wash away all sweat and dirt that you got during the day.

yea and then your hair is fucked up in the morning. Great idea

What is a comb?

I wash my bedding once a week

normal people have sex at night and need to wash it off in the morning

That's friggin gross. Stop making excuses for being lazy and wash yourself. Same with you guys with beards...