Just watched this last night...

Just watched this last night. Still not sure if he was he beating off to CP or not - what evidence is there in the episode for this? How could they hackers prove that he was beating off to CP when the video just showed him beating off? Presumably they have access to his hard drive but still, how could they prove he was doing it to that? Also what kind of sadists would want to watch a fight to the death by drone?

Also, the "offences" committed in this were such bullshit: the CEO was "racist" (oh noez!), a kid beating off to pictures, guy wanting some side action from his loveless marriage... The SJW faggots just ruined the lives of relatively normal people. I'd like to see a Black Mirror about rapefugees for once, but since it's made in bongland that will never happen.

Also, nice touch how they made him wear the pedo glasses. They don't even cover up his face, presumably to make him easier to identify for the cops in connection with the robbery.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

If they had control of his PC, they would have had access to everything he'd been looking at.

However, I don't think there was any 100% proof that he was a pedo, but I'm guessing that the point is there wouldn't need to be.

>The SJW faggots just ruined the lives of relatively normal people.

They did it not for social justice (they make them fight to the death and rob a bank), but for entertainment.

Shit, if I could manipulate people that hard, I'd be doing that all day instead of video games.

ok coldsteel

>not seeing the entertainment value in having the power to make anyone do anything you want

Plebeian.

> Also what kind of sadists would want to watch a fight to the death by drone?

sure showed your rebbit there faggot.

>we r anymoose we do not 4give xDDD

sure thing underage

I would love to see what you look like. You most likely look like a goblin

God you're cool.

So you're telling me, if you possessed the intellect needed to be able to make ANYONE do absolutely ANYTHING you wanted, you wouldn't have the time of your life?

Fucking redditors.

why are british teens so weak and skittish

any fucking freshman in high school in america sits around listening to rap music all day, lifting weights, and fantasizes about doing something like robbing a bank.

of course it's a pretty big thing to say "oh hell ya bro I'd rob a bank so easily bro no problem I'm a badass", but did they really need to make this guy such a little bitch about everything? dude literally peed himself.

It doesn't take much intellect to do what those hackers did, just some spyware. You're a dumbass.

His coworkers were dudebros though.

wanting to be able to control everyone sounds more like a reddit thing

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

There's no way he would have complied with everything if he was just beating off to regular shit, I knew something was wrong when he would actually rather rob a bank without a disguise than suffer some humiliation. Also there was a scene early on in the episode where he was acting pretty creepy around a child.

Scriptkiddie tier shit isn't intellectually demanding, try writing mathematical proofs you dumbass. I work in software.

>any American freshman in highschool acts and thinks like a nigger

We know. Black culture is the only culture you have.

Sure you do

>being emasculated and sniffily is representative of a good culture to have

>The SJW faggots just ruined the lives of relatively normal people.

They weren't SJWs, they were supposed to literally be anonymous. And yeah, that was the point. It was much more a critique on Hacktivism than it was pedophilia.

>hurr coding isn't hard because I do that every day
>try rocket science

No shit. So why isn't everyone able to code if it's that easy?

>It's a polfag gets triggered by another tv show thread

yawn.

Part of the point was that the offences were minor, but the blackmail kept escalating.

They used the trollface on them at the end. I think it's heavily implied they were autistic too and young and they just didn't give a fuck.

It's also implied they had sufficiently info on him to send him to jail, as the end shows. And even if they hadn't, they made him kill another man and rob a bank, even if they didn't have any proof they knew his paranoia would get the best of him. They just wanted to fuck him up for being a pedo.

Are you guys stupid? These were very simple and laid out plot points on the episode.

and this is why you don't respond to blackmail. Because you'll be out a shitload of money and they can A) still out you and B) ask for more

>what are background noises

His sentence will probably be very light.

in Britain you get jail time for tweets. Looking at CP is probably a life sentence

Wowie some people are really retarded, huh?

You didn't get this episode at all. Try again.

>tech savvy enough to easily find CP
>not tech savvy enough to not install the most obvious malware in existence

or he was a complete retard and just happened to stumble on some CP by casual googling. either way, completely unbelievable scenarios.

his sister downloaded britney spears - one more time.exe though

unless you're an immigrant.

So he's the only pedophile on this planet that allows other people to use his computer?

yes, but what did he do afterwards? download some obviously fake malware virus scanner.

I think the point was that he was really guilty. That explains why he went through such great lengths. I mean, weren't you shouting "just walk away! It's only a video of you fapping! Shame beats jail!" at the screen? The reason he did this shit is because he knows what he did. He knows how people look at it.

He's in the centre of the plot, and we don't know it until the end. It's about setting up this fight, and all the other guys are just being manipulated to make it possible.

He won't be charged for beating off to CP but possession of CP is a crime, it will ruin his reputation and his relationship with his family even if he is acquitted.

This thread is filled with the biggest edgy faggots and autists on Sup Forums. And that's saying ALOT

What do you mean. The background noises were of kids?

Because they're stupid and don't apply themselves, like you.

if you honestly arent sure if he was watching CP then I'm sorry to say you're an idiot because its clear as day that he was

Explain it to me, smart guy.

If they had access to his PC, that gives him the completely 100% airtight defense of "they just put that shit on my PC".

So basically, if they weren't stupid, they would be able to code.

Which, in essence is what I've been saying all along.

Check mate.

From what

not being stupid != being intelligent

even pajeets can code

You realize thats the point? To make you question it?

Fucking American retards, I swear.

fuck off idiot

pajeets are intelligent though

No, I think the point was to make you go "whoah I felt bad for a kid that it turns out was a pedo and that makes me feel uncomfortable".

British finish school at 16. Also natural milk without steroids

fuck off paedo

>pedos bad! mmkay?

how can a kid be a pedo when he himself is still a kid

Shit, I'm not a pedo and I would never, under no circumstances, let anyone use my computer.

His mother calling him up yelling at him "They said you've been looking at kids"

16 is the age of consent here
if you shag a 15 year old when you're 16, you're a peado (technically) of course no one would ever go to trial for that

>Also there was a scene early on in the episode where he was acting pretty creepy around a child.

yeah, when they made him notice the kid for more than half a second, and knowing it's black mirror, instantly called pedo.

As far as the APA is concerned anyone 16+ can be pedo.

>tech savvy enough to easily find CP
oh fuck off

most people who get caught with CP are absolute idiots

also when he actually robs a bank
theres a fair amount most people would do to stop all thier m8s seeing them wanking off, but at that stage you'd just be like "fuck it, everyone wanks its not the end of the world, not robbin a fookin bank m8"

His mother recounting what the people that installed spyware on his computer told her?

Wow, iron cast evidence, castrate the fucker now.
It's not like they'd have any interest in lying or anything.

desu the shaggy defence probably would have worked for him

Are you that much of a moron that you have to disagree with what's being stated in the narrative to satisfy your autism?

?

"it wasn't me"

but we got u on camera
"it wasn't me"

etc

That's what was so contrived, they picked the easiest thing it's acceptable and fashionable to hate, "muh pedophiles", "muh racists", burn them all they are bad people!

are you implying peadophiles are good people

literally castrate yourself you peado fuck

Are you so fucking dense that you think that you should take every bit of information that you're getting spoonfed with at face value?

Ever heard of reading between the lines you dumbfuck?

DESU I think that's also part of the point DESU. He's a pedo jacking off to CP, but he himself is also still a dumb kid that makes dumb kid mistakes.

What the hacker does is literally the same thing that online predators do to get kids to send them pics.

Are you implying that all pedophiles are child molesters?

End yourself.

Are you implying that anyone in bongistan doesn't deserved to be castrated?

The narrative is over and the character's twist ending clearly isn't meant to put him in a positive light.

What the fuck else is meant to be "between the lines" mr pedo?

he was an active peadophile, he was downloading CP, therefore contributing to its production
I can't believe you're actually defending peadophiles, you clearly are one. Genuinely kill yourself you waste of skin

>people on here defending the pedo kid because it hits too close to home

get the fuck out of here

that's literally not the legal definition of "active pedophile" you worthless nonhuman

>attempts to spell it the retarded brit way
>you still misspell that too, multiple times

I'm saying it's just such an easy trope it gets knee jerk reactions from people. Need a "bad guy"? Make him a pedo, wow what despicable scum, I hope he dies! Meanwhile this show would never make a nigger or a mudslime a villain. Let's see them make an episode about young jihadists using technology to organize, oh noez can't have that or it will "anger the muslim population" or some shit.

fuck off peado scum
why havn't you killed yourself yet?

make me

There's nothing to prove the guy is a pedo. The other guy in the fight was, with Kenny there's nothing to prove it, he was just a social retard. The trolls can say whatever the fuck they want about him.

black mirror is about alternative futures, not the one we live in

>he was downloading CP, therefore contributing to its production

right and downloading movies contributes to movie sales

>downloading CP contributes to its production

So that's why film companies all love people that torrent their films, as that also somehow contributes to the production?

Fucking retarded argument.

Nothing is put in a positive light, it's fucking Balck Mirror after all.

I'm just saying that it's not necessary for him to actually be guilty of those crimes for the story to work.

They could very easily have had him masturbating to bestiality or shemales, which would be incredibly embarrassing, but then lie about it to increase their power over him.

There's literally nothing that proves beyond doubt that he's a pedo.

Only very, very loose implications and the word of the criminals themselves.

we have no future because we're being overrun by mudskins

in that sense black mirror is actually a utopia

oi meet me in front of nottingham castle at 7 bong i'll fookin deck u bruv

Either you haven't seen the episode or you genuinely struggle with anything more complex than childrens TV shows because so much of what you're saying sounds like you got confused about a really simple premise.

>There's literally nothing that proves beyond doubt that he's a pedo.

This. Anyone saying otherwise is either iq89 or should cough up the proofs. I heard some shit about his emails being the smoking gun, anyone have a screenshot?

Except for the mother saying "it's kids" and the fact he wouldn't have robbed a fucking bank out of wanking over something like shemales. Obviously it would be something significantly more serious if he going to such lengths to keep it secret. Or can't you read between the lines you dense prick

Re-read what you typed and try again user I know you can do it

>Fucking retarded argument.
>what is supply and demand

its a totally false equivalency since no one pays for CP online, having more members in the community means more will be made however

you're both paedophiles and there is no justification for it, just kill yourselves you fucking embarassments

FBI got you on their lists now

lel i'd happilly knock every tooth out of you baby raping mouth

>it's a simple narrative because I frame it as such

Prove he's a pedo.

The mother says "they're saying it's kids" you dumbfuck. Who are "they" and why should "they" be trusted?

>he wouldn't have robbed a fucking bank out of wanking over something like shemales.

Maybe he would have, he's already shown to be an awkward fucking social retard who can't cope with stress.

>Reminder that San Junipero is objectively the best Black Mirror episode

do you expect a chad to be the one jerking off to cp

gee user i guess you're too clever for me. mind cluing me in on whatever point you're trying and failing to make?

I don't need to prove he's a paedo the episode literally tells you he is

>post an argument
>hurr ur a pedophile!

People literally fought and died for the right to free speech you retard. kys

Does it honestly matter who said it was? It was obviously put in there for a reason.

you are a paedophile though
kill yourself

>the episode literally tells you he is

Where

>It was obviously put in there for a reason.

Yeah, to bait iq89 retards like you. For all you know it's just the trolls fucking with him some more. "Heh why not, send it and say it's him jerking off to cp" "epic" "lul"

explain how silently saving a pic posted on Sup Forums at 2am contributes to the production of anything

Wanting to control other people sounds more like some underage death note reddit shit. Ain't there already a show like that and everybody considers Reddit? Mr robot or some shit

>For all you know it's just the trolls fucking with him some more

Creator of the show: he's a paedo
Random guy online: yeah but he might not be????

really activates the almonds