Abortion and miscarriage

>abortion is okay because it isn't a human being

>it is perfectly normal for a woman to feel sorrow for a miscarriage of a 24 weeks baby because muh feels

Why are liberals so inconsistent?

What exactly is the inconsistency?

*context*

Anyway I am against abortion as i feel it to he a blatant form of "eugenics" however, criminalizing it is not a solution.

My sister in law is about to have a child with whatever that disease is that separates the two hemispheres of the brain is, and you have feet that look like rocking chairs, and holes in your spinal cord and stuff. The life expectancy is 2?

Shes refusing an abortion because "muh god" and I think its selfish af

this happened to my aunt recently actually

shes like 45 so ofc theres always higher risk of complications
but according the the ultrasounds there was a chance the baby would be born with some kidn fo defects (not sure what it was)
so since we live in commiefornia they convinced her to abort the baby
and now its fucking haunting her
lmao
anyone who says women (who aren't niggers) don't regret or feel guilt for aborting a baby doesn't haunt them is a fucking liar man

I agree with abortion. I picked the image because I won't get replies otherwise. The thing is this people say a bundle of cells magically becomes a baby is a woman wants it.

*if a woman wants it.

>implying I agree with the image

I just did it for more replies man.

Women always feel regret over it. I know a couple women who have gotten them. Whats funny is that they ended up having kids anyway--just in a better $$$ situation in which to raise them

>bundle of cells magically becomes a baby when the woman wants it

Who says that?

Studies say otherwise.

>Parasitic tapeworm is the equivalent of a human fetus.

Wew lad, good to see the globalist brainwashing goes on in norway

Liberal news that talk about miscarriages. There's even one bitch who had an abortion and a miscarriage and say people should feel bad for her.

> Parasitic tapeworm is the equivalent of a parasitic fetus

hi, libtard here
show me any successful nation where abortions are illegal

Yeah, the tapeworm gives you less trouble.

But I agree with abortions even at week 36 you stupid fuck. I just don't like liberals telling me a bundle of cell is a baby just because women want them.

At what point after conception a bunch of multypliying cells become a "someone else"?

>liberal news

I don't watch that stuff. News is basically a circus dude. They put stuff *out of the ordinary* on it

So riddle me this one, pro-deaths:
If I deliberatedly cause a woman to miscarry when she does want to have the child, did I commit a crime?

Its not their baby, its their property ;D

After birth.

Yes. Vandalism/destruction of property

If you don't cause her any damage then no, at least for me. But there are a bunch of hipocrytes out there that tell you it is a baby if the woman wants it.

And what is the punishment for a crime so petty?

>, did I commit a crime?
You are damaging a part of a persons body so yes, this would still be considered assault.

Abortion is the greatest fucking thing ever. It kills leftists and shitskins.

Depends what state. Felony assault at least. I could see attempted murder in a place like commiefornia

Abortion is not murder.
Kill a pregnant mother and get double homicide charges.

Why are liberals so inconsistent?

>abortion is okay because it isn't a human being
Right. It's human tissue. but not a human being until it is born.

>it is perfectly normal for a woman to feel sorrow for a miscarriage of a 24 weeks baby because muh feels
Perfectly normal.

>Why are liberals so inconsistent?
Liberals are perfectly consistent about this.

It's the whacked out psycho retard righties that can't come up with a single cogent, logical, or intelligent argument without resorting to emotional pleas and pathetic whining.

>assault

I don't know about the methods of forced abortions but if there is one that isn't painful and harmfulthen it is a non-issue.

>her property

It's a parasite with half your genes.

>Kill a pregnant mother and get double homicide charges.

So why isn't a woman who gets and abortion charged with homicide?

That's totally inconsistent.

Isn't California a liberal state? How could this be possible?

If that parasite wants to survive it can gestate on its own.

Why the fuck should I be forced to gestate some little shit?

Fetuses literally STEAL THE OXYGEN FROM YOUR BLOOD. Who would tolerate that?

How is assault or attempted murder causing an abortion?
I'm not talking about falcon punching the woman's belly, but more like giving her inadvertedly an abortive medicine.
However this part is neither vital nor irreplaceable. Breaking a bone would be worse.

>thinking pro-death automatically means you don't consider it killing

topkek

People voted. And keep in mind, california has referendums. You don't like democracy?

>a parasite suddendly becomes a human because muh feels

>some men don't want women they got pregnant to have an abortion but their muh feels don't matter

This shit is at the levels of the the wine becoming the blood of Christ stuff Catholics do.

>giving plan b accidentally

Ive bought plan b for my girlfriends, and its not something you "inadvertedly" administer. Back to /r9k/

>Reading comprehension
Inadvertedly to her.

Yes. But there is also the supreme court. How could the supreme court that agrees with abortion being okay allow a person being charged with this crime for a dead tissue?

It isn't human. No different than a potato child There is a certian level at which you can call someone human. Hence the reason small childeren aren't human. They have to be taught morals and ethics before they can be truely called "human."

I'm gonna give you a break cause english probably isn't your first language. Google inadvertedly

Supreme Court bases their decision on the jurisprudence of the courts below them. After all, like Trump says, we don't want "activist judges" on SCOTUS. Judges at the municipal or even state level are usually elected

Well then, I am silly.

Most abortions are done because the woman did NOT plan to get pregnant, and she isn't ready to properly.

It's really really rare for people to discard a planned baby (except when it has some sever diseases, or it would be a high threat to the mother's life)

Also the majority of abortions are done on irresponsible teens who drunk too much on a party, or niggers. What are the chances of a kid raised by any one of those being a useful part of society?

Do you personally agree with a man being 7 years in prison for giving a woman an abortion pill at week 12 and not causing her any physical damage?

Miscarried fetuses are almost always useless because they more often than not have bad mutations. Why cry for them?

>did NOT plan to get pregnant

They had sex. No amount of alcohol can differ one's logical thinking over the idea of reproduction. Bitches and whores chose to be who they are, and the child is the consequences of their degenerative behaviour.

>unborn child=parasite

Atheistic Norwegian "values" on full display.

>it's okay to respond to a traffic accident with guns and to kill a grown-ass man execution-style for reaching into the glovebox, but it's not okay to abort a fetus that is just a burden to the mother and won't stop being a burden to all those around it for the next sixty to eighty years until it dies in the street as an over-weathered hobo

bootlickers, everyone

If republicans really cared about the life of a child, they'd care about the quality too and make sure womdn don't do anything stupid that could render it unhealthy or retarded while at in the womb, but they don't.

Read "The Righteous Mind" by Jonathan Haidt. The Liberal moral scheme is organized around doing the least amount of harm to others. The Liberal does not conjure up an entire Weltanschauung but rather evaluates the situation independently and sees who is doing the "harm" to what.
In the scenario of abortion, the baby inconveniences the Mother, thus it is the cause of harm and must be stopped.
In the scenario of the feels, the feels are the sources of harm and must be placated.
From here, all it takes now is to control what the liberal evaluates. For example, evaluating who harms the white male is unimportant, because the white male has been painted as the source of universal harm. Much more harm will be eliminated globally if the white male is done away if rather than tending to the needs of the white male. Thanks the Jews who control the media for this one folks.

>nigger

>Bitches and whores chose to be who they are, and the child is the consequences of their degenerative behaviour.
Your mother chose to be who she was, and now we all bear the consequences of her degenerate behavior in the form of you.

I wish she'd gotten an abortion.

They both leech off the host

>degenerate
plese stop