Who wad the most beautiful woman of Old Hollywood and why was it Vivian Leigh?

Who wad the most beautiful woman of Old Hollywood and why was it Vivian Leigh?

It was just her geometry.

>Not the queen of pixies

>tfw no Vivian Leigh gf to rape because i'm her husband and its my god given right

>ywn be born a saudi prince who has all the money and women in the world and islamic law lets you bash them and marry 30

;_;

Was it rape?

you could also just have money and not be a saudi prince

but then you cant beat them and marry 100

>you will never be an ex-old money alpha male who was a professional gambler and has a scar in his stomach from a knife fight

ive got a few scars from fights but the coolest looking scar came from getting scratched by a cat when i was a kid

naturally i tell girls its from getting stabbed

>tfw the symbol of the south and golden era Hollywood was a part Indian British citizen

Me on the left

>implying

Whoever had the hairiest forearms.

When does "Old Hollywood" end?

Pic related, Doris Day, but the film is 1958.

>tfw grandpa was a 6'3 debonair rich man in the 50s-80s until he retired
>from the stories he told me he fucked less girls than me cause back in the day women werent everywhere like in cities and tinder now
>he still got the pick of the crop
>ended up picking a nutcase hottie my grandma who slowly revealed her bipolar and schizophrenia and depression

life is like a box of chocolates lads, you never know whether that 10 is a nutbag

I love threads that confirm Sup Forums have absolutely no taste whatsoever

>most "beautiful" women in old Hollywood were 6/10 white bitches

LMAO

Well Vivien Leigh herself was apparently a complete hot mess

While I do think Vivien Leigh is beautiful this thread was clearly just a ploy to get people to post beautiful women :^)

>every 'beautiful' ''''black'''' woman is part white because black 100% looks fucking average

LMAO

Post old Hollywood women or kindly leave.

Grace Kelly or Rita Hayworth, depending on your preference in hair color.

Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn are most A E S T H E T I C

>Rita Haworth

Dick status: muh

You have to go back!

>"how to please your husband"
>lies to her mother on the phone
>smoking hot
>up for eloping

Why was she so perfect?

Jesus fuck

excellent taste

VERA
MILES

Mah nigga

That's not Ingrid Bergman!

Old Hollywood ends around mid 60's I think.

early to mid 1965. I think its before the release of Easy Rider.

The 40s and 50s actresses are overrated. The 30's is where it's at.Carole Lombarde, Marion Davies, Norma Shearer, and prime Joan Crawford were sex incarnate.

It ends in '68 when the Hayes Code ended.

Does Julie Andrews make the cut?

I find it hard to think of anything produced in the 60's as truly "old" Hollywood desu. I can understand the cutoff point, but it just feels odd to me personally.

Technically. And she was cute as a button.

Most 60s films are like carryover 50s films with more emphasis on vapid campy entertainment and spies. It reached a zenith that effectively ended Old Hollywood in 1969 with Hello Dolly releasing same year as Easy Rider, The Wild bunch, and Midnight Cowboy even getting Best Picture

Always has been, always will be, Lucille Ball.

Early 60s had a lot less sex and violence than the gritty stuff that was allowed at the end of the decade.

These are all men.

Brehs...

Fuck sake, Gene Tierney turned into a gilf, too.

>being so broken that you aren't attracted to women who aren't photoshopped to hell and back