Is Cara the archetypal solid 7 female?

Is Cara the archetypal solid 7 female?

No but you're the archetypal -3/10 subhuman

Cara is trans

Depends. Are you using "solid 7" in its original meme definition or do you mean a legitimate 7/10?

cara is a 10

A legit 7/10

Tell me anons, it's really so nice passive anal sex?

I think cara is one of those girls that kinda fucks with the 1-10 system, she has a bit of 9-10 to her face but her face also has a mannish quality to it that's around 3/10, you can't just tally it all together, the good and bad don't cancel out they coexist

She's slender and the right overall shape which is good but her tits and ass are lacking, same kind of issue

>she has a bit of 9-10 to her face

She absolutely does not. You've just been looking at too many of her high quality model shots. Regular pictures of her reveal that she's dog fucking ugly.

>female

she's cute in an unconventional way, but her toxic personality brings her down to 2/10

To each their own, I think she's hot

>she

Yeah but she looks attainable. She is hot within an average framework.

>a supermodel looks attainable

Garbage tier
On her way to score drugs in exchange for sex probably

she seems pretty average though and she is constantly covered in sores from her psoriasis. to each their own though user. i get shit for thinking kate mara is a solid 9/10

That's pretty generous.

If you saw this at the beach you wouldn't look twice. She's completely aesthetically unremarkable and the only reason she's a model and actress is because her family is rich as fuck and could pay her into whatever she wanted to do. Her face looks like Helga Pataki and she has the body of a tranny. She's not any more attractive than any girl you'd promptly left swipe on tinder.

No bully.

People who think it's all about T&A or something are deluding themselves.

It's her charisma, energy and personality that makes her attractive.

She's silly, cool, bubbly and fun.

Her nose looks like a socket. I wanna put a plug into it.

Why does is matter?

Those huge eyebrows seem to have become a trend. I mean, could you please not? It's actually a bavarian trait to have those eyebrows. It's not a bad thing, but she's one step away from the Kaiser.

If there was a live-action "HEY ARNOLD" it would be a complete crime not to make her Helga.

Who, fucking else?

even if a man dresses like that it's not okay

Someone cuter.

Fuck no, she's a solid 5/10 but she has been forced down on people's throats so much that everyone probably thinks that she's an angel.

>those eyebrows
>that complete lack of star power
>that complete lack of ticket selling sex appeal

Valarian killed her career everyone point and laugh

>That hairline

She has the archetypal fetal alcohol syndrome face.

om nom nom

>solid 7

I knew a guy irl with that, she must put lots of makeup because his whole body was a mess, red spots everywhere

im really sick of the "accuse someone of having FAS when they dont actually show any signs of it" meme

Bit high, shade under, 6.5?