Post your country's best aesthetics

Post your country's best aesthetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkDKwtPiaNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Federal-style architecture makes for some pretty good-looking streetscapes.

I like it better now as a pedestrian street

it's boho chic, you see

This video is very cool looking
youtube.com/watch?v=TkDKwtPiaNM

The quintessential American main street.

Bretty nice neoclassicism. It reminds me of Baroque works from western Europe.

That's some generic european achitecture found everywhere. Post some natural aesthetics.

My name is Charles Klauder, architect of architects , gaze, ye mighty, upon my gothic skyscrapers and despair.

Thx man, those two pics are Porfirian, our equivalent to Victorian, pictured is Churriguerresque

I like your Federal, it's very aesthetic for being so Spartan, I wonder if there's some austere republic logic behind that, you guys do also have very nice neo-classicism and I don't mean Washington (which is also grand)

This is a scene from Clifty Falls State Park in Madison, Indiana.

Federal-style buildings are always seen as synonymous with the libertarian ideals of the Founding Fathers, and even people who hate this country to at least some extent (see: everyone) associate these structures with whatever idealized version of the nation they might come up with. The Federal style also obviously stands as a national motif of sorts that can be displayed anywhere in the country.

I'm trying to find a good picture of the place during autumn, which is my favorite season. For now, I'll just show off the waterfalls.

Here we go.

This one shows off the colors a little better.

Unfortunately, I can't find any photographs that show off the colors of the leaves in fall any better than the last two.

The park has pretty cool infrastructure.

I'll have to go back to posting buildings eventually.

Looks like a nice place

I actually did manage to find a few pictures that capture the leaves in autumn perfectly, with basically the entirety of each photograph being orange and yellow, except none of them show off the cliffs or waterfalls. This one is more subdued, but it's still great.

>Post your country's best aesthetics.

Looks a bit like a combination of Dutch and British architecture