youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
youtube.com/watch?v=QgaU-V_b-rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

back to

Here ya go faм:
youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg

You sure are stupid OP. Take this guys advice

what is it about

This is the opposite of Sup Forums dipshit.

In broad strokes, it's about changes in our culture when people started using psychoanalysis to try to control people/sell them things/make them happy

not an argument

at least this guy provided criticism

kikes have been brainwashing people since the 1930's after using Freudian psychology to manipulate your emotions, desires, and mental health in order to get you to buy things you don't need. Changing the the population's mentality towards consumerism and becoming rabid consumers, participating in planned obsolescence. Culminating in several social and psychology movements that fucked with people's heads, turned them into retarded special snowflakes that buy things to show their individuality and to express themselves through the brands they wear and buy from. Also the several offshoot psychological "experiments" on the population ended up turning nuns into lesbians and in another occasion, ad companies used Freudian psychology to convince women to smoke back when it was considered taboo for women to smoke. They did this by convincing women that cigarettes were a symbol of the penis and oppressive male dominance so women started smoking literally because they are retarded and had penis envy. Eventually this strategy meant to be used by businesses to manipulate people into buying things bled into politics and was used by Reagan, Thatcher, and Bill Clinton's campaign staff to win both his election and reelection. Very interesting stuff.

Cambridge Analytica.

>Freud
>not Jung

Worthless

>DA JOOZ!!!!!!

eat shit Trumpanzee

and it should be noted, just because this guys paragraph started out with the word kikes, it's not an anti jew or Sup Forums documentary unless you want it to be. The Freud family just happens to be jewish

Anything by Adam Curtis

I hope for your sake you are just trolling

>kikes
Stopped reading.

He was Freud's nephew and had a body of work all his own, you idiotic nonce.

Go back to your containment board you utter retard

Don't let that stupid piece of shit sour you on an important doc.

>The JOOZ
Calm down you left leaning gorilla. I said nothing about Jews or any Jewish conspiracy. like the user above me said. Freud just happened to be Jewish and the guy who took his ideas who also happened to be Freud's nephew was behind a lot of the shady stuff that went on involving manipulation of the populace in order to get them to buy things.

wake up sheeple

>this scared of the Sup Forums boogeyman

>it's just le (((coincidence))) xD

fuck off

just shut up and go to bed ffs. no one in the real world listens to assholes like you.

well that was easy

>jung
>freud's nephew

what

> His remarks on the superiority of the "Aryan unconscious" and the “corrosive character” of Freud’s “Jewish gospel” have been cited as evidence of an anti-semitism “fundamental to the structure of Jung’s thought”.

Sup Forums has gotten very anti Sup Forums recently, or rather the anti/pol/ crowd has gotten more vocal and upset

But anyway my favorite documentaries: samsara, empire of dust, and microcosmos

Edward Bernays you fucking ignorant moron.

Someone is off their meds again

You need to revise your syntax next time, user.

>DUDE CHECK OUT THIS LE REDPILLED DOC LMAO

Sup Forums is leaking again

It's not a Sup Forums documentary and I'm not from there. look up adam curtis. It doesn't blame jews for anything. The guy that made the post I replied to just described it that way and ruined everything

Its nothing to do with Sup Forums. Its all factual

Comfymentary.

absolutely nothing to do with those assholes. it's actually about how fucking stupid redpilled idiots are. How they're basically just programmable human beings. They're flesh bots.

I didn't think I could single handedly trigger Sup Forums just by saying kikes. Not a good sign when people can't take mild joking references like that. Part of me doesn't blame them. The alt kike movement bullshit really brought in a lot of faggots and they spilled out to every board but not after completely ruining Sup Forums. Thats what those faggots get for their stupid rebbit colony thinking those kinds of people are reasonable or worth courting over for votes. Now the whole site detests them and in turn anything related.
To anybody else reading this. Just watch the doc you dumb retards. Its no where near Sup Forums territory.

Curtis and Morris are basically on to the same thing. Same with Herzog.

>bbc docs are now problematic because they tell the truth

fucking lel

best not to use those terms jokingly, there's a bunch of chromosomes out there that use the term seriously.

Cambridge Analytica backed Ted Cruz though. All that analytics failed.

Oh reddit, it's a doc made by the BBC.

That's because people don't respond well to being forced opinions. It happens to both sides. In the end it's not even Sup Forumstards and leftards fighting, but mostly neutral people that got tired of hearing the same shit over and over again.

Mercer backed Trump and the Russians. Fucking Mercer himself was 'docked' with a russian oligarch in like greece or someshit. No, they analysed Trumps speeches and modified them for whatever region he went to. That's why they have footage of that moron saying one thing to one group, another thing to another group and so on.

Now they're getting voter data directly from the government itself via the Election Integrity Commission all of the states are suing over.

^ This is the best response.

My pick isn't going to top it.

Oh, that's interesting.

All I know about Analytica is the work Alexander Nix did for Cruz's campaign. They ran a Facebook personality quiz in order to find out data about potential voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8Dd5aVXLCc

Big data. It would be a good topic for an Adam Curtis film.

The Power of Nightmares is worth a watch as well.

its a great doc, OP
but baraka is my favorite

Cocaine?

This documentary is literally made about people like you.

stupid punk teenager. get lost.

>don't say sensitive words on the internet, censor yourself, be PC like everyone :)
Very progressive indeed.

all watched over by machines of loving grace

pwnt

when did this board turn into half the posts complaining about Sup Forums? the amount of Sup Forums shitposts hasnt increased enough to justify it

Liberals coming in to post in /got/ and /who/

Its like they don't understand that Sup Forums has been just as bad as Sup Forums for years.

its in almost every fucking thread now, and its such an obvious change in the space of a few months

It's the second one and they have become so fucking annoying

>All this Sup Forums up in here

Someone recommend some holocaust documentaries to scare these white assholes away

>empire of dust

That is one brilliant documentary.

Yes indeed

Crumb

>asks for documentaries
>but don't post ones I don't agree with

....but this was a fantasy

The Trap is better.

Watch the first 2 halfs, ignore the 3rd, its just rubbish

have you actually seen it? because it doesn't sound like you have.
This is a doc made for Guardian readers by an ex BBC researcher.
It's flawed but it's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
youtube.com/watch?v=QgaU-V_b-rY

With time I could drum up plenty more that are better than that Adam Curtis conspiracy/critical theory clap trap.

This. Always wanted to visit Antarctica and this doc just makes me want to go more.