/balk/

0 friends edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banat_Bulgarians
adevarul.ro/news/societate/de-imputineaza-romanii-solutii-oprirea-declinului-demografic-1_5a81c902df52022f757779f8/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
youtube.com/watch?v=CrA_9SoCitk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Expectations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_and_Prejudice
youtube.com/watch?v=HINIK3pIOp4
dnevnik.bg/sviat/2018/02/11/3126927_makedoniia_poluchi_evropeisko_finansirane_za_jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmoa nerd

Old

Is all of Banat rightfully Romanian?

how many times do you say fuck greece
before you sleep?
I say at least 30 times

Back off from our clay Alexandru

Banat is Romania.
Bačka is Hungary.
Syrmia is Croatia.
There, I have fixed Serbia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banat_Bulgarians

bulgaria is pretty ugly and depressing during the winter without the snowcover

greece is ugly all year long
you are very lucky to live in bulgaria

you can fix bulgaria with more Islam

all countrys are like that

>millions of tourists visit Greece every year cause its ugly all year long
wrong, Greece is my dream
but instead I had to be born in ths dirty foggish shithole

adevarul.ro/news/societate/de-imputineaza-romanii-solutii-oprirea-declinului-demografic-1_5a81c902df52022f757779f8/index.html

346/5000
"As a rule, in order to raise the population you must have policies. The Westerners had these demographic issues, too, but several decades ago. Demographic problems abroad have also been resolved through immigration: you bring people, teach your language, teach culture. It's a cultural model we have to think about, "Alfred Bulai said.

>being so delusional to believe that importing people will solve your problems

I want to import people from Chad desu

This.The best way to solve our problems is to kill all cockroaches,all chinks,all poos,all niggers,all germanics,all snowniggers,all russians,all americans,all latinos,all australians,all gypos,all jews,all the french and all the anglos.

Tell me if i missed someone.

It feels so futile. Maybe we should bring communism back.
North Korea may be a shithole but at least they have high fertility.

What do they say in this article you posted?
Our business-lords want to import people from Moldova, Ukraine, Vietnam and India. They already have signed some agreement with Armenia. Bulgaria is to become multicultural on a whole new level.

>t. viitor votant PSD 2.0

You can't have a high fertility when the female population is stupid.
>i'll work and make a career
>one child is more than enough for me
So we end up with barren thots at 35 that can't have a baby but made a career.

What is the point of all those money you stupid cow?You won't be taking them to the afterlife,that's for sure.

>implying they would stay here after one summer

the trick is that they will scam them and pay so low, that they won't have money to go back. happens all the time with bulgarians abroad. I personally know one lad who was enslaved in Cyprus.

but you can't afford to have kids in these shitholes either

whats ur rank
i can be friend

there is also this case
>till pregnancy dont care at all how to care to myself later
>make tattoos go clubbing every next day start smoke start light drugs
>9 months later hurr durr on bgmamma for basic cleaning and cooking skills
>starting realizing easy going its not easy going in this case
>depression pills scandals blame etc

>scam them
nah they would write them some experience in the cv so the dirty job market in the west awaits them

BUGARIA CIVILIZED BOIZ

Τρανcλατε;

Math textbook
>The pants of the boy cost 10 leva
>His shirt is 20 leva more expensive
>How much does his dress cost
>his dress
>dress

Is your minister of education from Sweden m8?

how much does the dress cost, though

>autist neets from selo in charge of solving social issues

I don't even understand the point of saving the "nation" when the nation is no longer composed of national citizens...

What exactly are we saving? The rich? The corporation? The politicians?

is that soy milk

>Be Romanian
>Invade Italy
>Cry when the same happens to your country
Sweet karma

your nation stopped existing after the 70s when the jewish elite decided to switch the economic system to liberalism
>pic related
ofc the process has a deeper history, but pretty much it's then when Romania died. RIP.

>can't afford to have kids
>gypo can afford to have 8
Don't kid yourself, you can afford them if you want them.Women being too stupid is the real problem as shown here or here

I've recently come to realise just how fucked our country is in the long term.
No, not because of the non-issues of eurogay tranny agendas or refugees (no Syrians want to come here). We have much bigger internal problems.
Our birthrate is fucked. Gypsies, who are *literally* inbred and malnourished to the point of intellectual disability, are illiterate and live in poverty are going to outbreed Bulgarians in my lifetime. It's already happened in parts of the province.
The brain drain has been absurd.
Our government is probably going to collapse again in the next few years. Five centuries of turksmell oppression, gommunism and "democracy" with NO long term strategy have slowly hemorrhaged this country to a point where it cannot survive the 21 century in its' current "state".
I think back to the patriotism of the great heroes of bulgarian history from decades and centuries ago, how much they believed in this country, and I feel like crying.

stop being a little bitch

>youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
Bulgaria is part of the western empire under the glorious USA. Even if we fall, you could always find place in another country, which is part of our alliance.

>western empire
youtube.com/watch?v=CrA_9SoCitk

Dude, the country has absolutely no long-term strategy. Economists are saying another great recession might be coming. Even the birthrate part is scary enough on its' own.
What about the country, man? It's not like we can do much about it but it's sad to let 1337 years of bulgarian history end now because of the stupidest reasons.
Wew, 1337 years.

>Cry when the same happens to your country
not the case lmao

suiciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

>gypo can afford to have 8
That's because they want to collect any benefit they can. Plus, having an army of beggars that are more effective due to emotional blackmail is another benefit.

it's just a territory
1000 years of history, but people were living here for far longer before us... thracians existed from 1500 BC to 400 AD., and then we came. in a century or two we will be gone and someone else will come. who knows.. he might be swarty or completely black. he might not even be human.

>ohh we cant do anything noo its over
yea you are a little bitch

>The Thracians were polygamous as Menander puts it: "All Thracians, especially us and the Getae are not much abstaining, because no one takes less than ten, eleven, twelve wives, some even more. If one died and had only four-five wives is called ill-fated, unhappy and unmarried."[56]
>According to Herodotus fornication was not punishable, women did not preserve virginity until marriage and Thracian women could have sex with the men they wish aside of married wives.[56] There were perceived as holy Thracians, who lived without women and were called "ktisti"
>In myth Orpheus became attracted to men after becoming a widower and is thought as establisher of homosexuality among Thracian men, because of teaching love between men and turning them away from the love of women he was killed by the Bistones women.

to do list:
you need a gf
you need to make at least 3 kids
you need to care for them till at least 16

>because of teaching love between men and turning them away from the love of women he was killed by the Bistones women.
kek

Good morning, just woke up.

Do you expect snow cover in February so far south? Lately it began to be rarer and rarer in Bucharest too, let alone Transylvania besides the mountainous places.

>Dude, the country has absolutely no long-term strategy
Literally every country in Europe and especially eastern Europe.

1337-500*

>have more gfs
>every gf gives birth to only 1 child
>gf body remains more preserved
>sex more enjoyable
the Thracians knew

Why do you think people will go out of their way to fight for the nation's culture and history? I have many more things to worry about. Have you experienced true suffering of not being able to afford your bills and food? Of course I will do anything in my ability to ensure a better quality of life for myself.

Why would you have kids though? Do you feel like bringing more suffering onto this world? Is your normie brain unable to go past its biological imperatives when seeking happiness? I'm really trying to understand. The society is very cruel and the ills in the world as well as the mishaps severely outweigh any good thing. For every "good" thing that can happen is a manifold worse one that has the same odds of happening.

You can also think of the planet and save her for another burden, the planet wasn't made to support 7 billion hairless apes out of whom 2 billion are literal apes and their ranks seem to be expanding like wild fire. But I'm not talking racial issues here.

The problem with polygamy is the lack of equal distribution of sex.

Its very easy to explain to someone how killing you and your children could increase his reproductive chances by a lot.

Even in Muslim countries polygamy is only really practiced by elites.

Its ironic how the spreadsheet in PIC can objectively prove suicide is better the live because live can cause so much pain.

Ironic, huh. Maybe that's the point, but suicide is for optimists who think life has betrayed them. Pessimists know that it's always for the worse and never have the paroxysmal mindset needed to kill oneself. Anyway, suicide is always a comfy thought, to know that it's available if you are in the point of no return.

>joke about being greek
>turns out i actually am greek

whelp

>Why would you have kids though?
when you fall in love with someone that loves you too you will understand
but you need to understand that love to next phone or next cpu wont bring you kids but bills
>Do you feel like bringing more suffering onto this world?....
thats pessimism

>that's pessimism

Simply disparaging my post as vouching for pessimism isn't enough to convince me (or anybody else) that I'm wrong.

>when you fall in love with someone

Love is a fleeting feeling as everything else. Love is a social construnct which has at its foundation societal pressure and the widespread breeder mentality. Love is but a hyperbole and a better way to put our sexual drives combined with emotional weaknesses.

>thats pessimism
If I could go back in time and convince my grandmother not to make my father not use a condom on my mother, I would do it in an instant.

This "love" feelings of yours is like a temporary effect of some drug. I was abused and my parents divorced. Now every day I am trying to not kill myself and get as much dopamine from substances as I could.

Life is disgusting.

SOYGARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i am not trying to point out what love is, there are poets, singers and artists for that matter
the result of shared love is happiness and optimism aka amor omnia vincit
from that perspective your "obstacles" in life are childish
yes, some fail with making a family but thats not a reason to be pessimistic or scared

>when you fall in love with someone that loves you too you will understand

Hey my lady friend, I love you. I cherish every moment with you, I want to spend as much time as possible with you. Why don't we materialize a goblin that will torture us both, drive us apart, force us to work more to pay for it, hurt you physically to create, hurt us both physically to raise, demolish us mentally and make us so disinclined to intimacy that we both seek it outside our marriage?

No wonder burglaria is digging its grave at the speed of light.

I would never make a child even if I could get a woman to sleep with me.
Losing the gene lottery is the worst thing that could happen to someone.
There is too much pain.

>outsource shirt production to china
Of course, we are rich, we have better things to do.
>outsource food production to germany
Let the german government subsidize farming while we all become programmers and artists.
>outsource human production to somewhere
OMG THE STATE IS FAILING WTFFFFFFFFF

there are many out there with divorced parents
i know girls with divorced parents why you dont try with them as they are even harder especially if raised by the mother

Also you can answer many questions on this matter if your read books
people really tried to understand things like that and wrote wrote so much, even filmed them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Expectations

>>outsource human production to somewhere
>comparing people to shirts and food

Making people domestically instead of having someone else make them and we just import them is a perfectly legitimate strategy.
Making people is expensive - maternity leave, births, baby products and healthcare, education and child support, playgrounds, etc are all subsidized and cost money. Its much more cost effective to let others produce workers, so you can import them already complete.
Also, domestic produce humans inherit their parents debt. Imported humans are often debt free, so you can sell them some of your debt.

Within the current global capitalist system, it makes NO SENSE to produce humans domestically. Its economically illiterate do to so. Its also why the richest nations import humans.

I know girls with divorced parents and they are a wreck and are probably mentally unstable.

Even if I actually have legitimate love for a girl, that feeling might change in the future and I might ruin the life of a creature I gave life to. Even if it is not me, society might destroy it. Am I willing to take a gamble with life? No

Saving the Jews in Bulgaria was a mistake.

Insults are a poor substitute for arguments.
1. Domestically producing people is expensive, importing people is cheaper.
2. Importing people provides more debt cows to be milked, compared to domestically produced people.

Argue these well established facts.

>Within the current global capitalist system, it makes NO SENSE to produce humans domestically. Its economically illiterate do to so. Its also why the richest nations import humans.
THIS

we saved the jews in macedonia :^

Your whole "argument" is an insult.

>and are probably
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_and_Prejudice
Am I willing to take a gamble with life?
you are a pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=HINIK3pIOp4

And being a pussy is the optimal way to live apperantly.

*googles: vaginoplasty price*

ok e sa namerih inglish

t. cheap whores

Diddiez

Yes. Banat is the urheimat of the romanian people.

>Soy,The

I accept your surrender.

where is her penis

Pessimism is not a disease or even a symptom, as you see it. Pessimism is the outcome of both empirical and rational judgments. When gauging the ill that is in the world, both from a personal or a global standpoint, it is pretty easy to figure that it outweighs anything worthwhile. Existence is a fucking hell.

Subscribing to this. I'm an 180cm la creatura. It's not that I look bad but I am a hell of a mongrel, one of my grandparents looks like a German and the other like a Kyrgyz, to give you an insight of how American I am. Anyway, race is a cheap excuse, as I don't have any nigger in me.

That's a strawman although I agree with you. Wrong way to put it.

Antinatalism isn't about tackling the problem at large, but only tackling it at the microcosm level. We aren't to impose antinatalism on every plebeian, but instead we're talking individuals here. I'd say that it's better to adopt a child, aka an individual who has already been cast onto this shitty rock than sire one yourself.

It depends what books one reads. Nietzsche, Heidegger or Schopenhauer will obviously not fit your judgment.

My post is about economics, not philosophy. I am not saying its moral or immoral to reproduce, only that for a modern state it makes no sense to produce citizens domestically, since its a waste of money.

I never post tranlos, sorry bro

dnevnik.bg/sviat/2018/02/11/3126927_makedoniia_poluchi_evropeisko_finansirane_za_jp/

>Pessimism
>rational judgments
nor optimism neither optimism are based on that
if your parents were pessimistic like you, you wouldnt exist
>it is pretty easy to figure that it outweighs anything worthwhile. Existence is a fucking hell.
thats fatalism
thats fatalism

>Dust 2
Ewwwww

You can't see people from the perspective of a product faggot.
You import some subsaharan nigger to be your "worker" as you say. How do you turn him into a Bulgarian? Or societal effects are simply "externalities" to you?
Neocon scum, go kys.

To бpe