Ukies crimes on polish people

>Nailing a big thick nail into the skull.
>Scalping (tearing away of skin and hair from the head).
>Carving out an “eagle” on the forehead.
>Nailing a bayonet into the temple of a victim.
>Spearing a child with a stake.
>Transfixing the head with a sharpened thick wire stretched from one ear to another.
>Slitting the throat and pulling out the tongue through the wound.
>Tearing off the mouth from ear to ear.
>Stuffing the mouth with tow while transporting still alive victims.
>Rotating the head 180 degrees backwards.
>Crushing the head, gripped in a vice, tightening the clamps around it.Inflicting stab wounds to the head.
>Slicing off narrow strips of skin from the back.
>Hanging a male child by his genitalia from a door handle.
>Chopping off both arms with an axe.
>Piercing pregnant woman’s belly with a bayonet.
>Slitting the belly, putting stones inside of it and throwing the victim into the river.
>Slitting the belly of a pregnant woman, filling it up with broken glass shards.
>Fracturing hand bones with a blunt instrument at multiple points.
>Fracturing leg bones with a blunt instrument at multiple points.
>Pulling out the sinews from groin to heels.
>Slitting the belly, filling it with animal feed, exposing a victim to starving pigs which eat the feed along with victim’s intestines.
>Sawing a torso, restrained by planks, half-and-half with a carpenter saw.
>Nailing the victim’s hands and feet to the cross in a Catholic church.
>Striking the back of a head with an axe, victims put lying on the ground.
>Quartering of the whole body with an axe
>Breaking bones of lower and upper extremities with a specially invented device.
>Nailing a small child’s tongue to a table, so that the child is hanged up by the tongue.
>Quartering a child with a knife, throwing the body parts all around.
>Throwing a live child into a deep well.
>Smashing babies’ heads by dashing them, held by the feet, against a wall or a furnace.
Pt. 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vLh0PaqfIE
youtube.com/watch?v=iMHkSgXNQog
youtube.com/watch?v=OxSfnrh1l8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pt.2
>Hanging a monk up by his feet at the pulpit in a Catholic church.
>Throwing a victim into a lighted bonfire, while girls are dancing around and singing songs accompanied by live music from an accordionist.
>Burying a victim in the ground up to the neck and leaving them in such position.
>Constriction of several victims together with barbed wire.
>Tying up a woman with feet and hands to two trees, slitting her from groin to breast.
>Transfixing a body with a carbine barrel.
>Setting aflame a victim doused with flammable liquid.
>Laying round a victim sheaves of straw, setting him or her aflame—so-called “Nero’s torch”.
>Jabbing a knife into a victim’s back, leaving it inside the wound.
>Sticking a baby on a pitchfork and throwing it into the bonfire.

Why do we let them exist? Why Ukraine isn't polish clay?

Why do you want people who act like this to be in your country?

We want only our lands, the rest belongs to Putin

wtf I hate ukraine now

This, Lwów should be Polish (and always be in our hearts).

Didn't the west of present day Ukraine belong to Kievan Rus' (the beggining of Ukrainian state and a multinational empire, which was founded by ukrainian forefathers) before it ever belonged to Poland or poles?

I suppose they also made shrunken heads and lampshades too?
Stepan Bandera did nothing wrong.

Don't you think diaspora or migrants shouldn't have a say in any kind of policy back home, at least before they return?

Because just like us, my Electrocuted Western Slav Friend you are EU's bitch.

Had it not been for EU the Crimean Crisis(well it wouldn't have happened but let's imagine it did) Ukraine would have been dismantled ass all it's neighbors have quarrels with them involving large pieces of clay in Ukraine.

>the beggining of Ukrainian state
>Ukrainian state
Just gtfo. Rus =/= Ukraine.

Ukraina: U+kraina - U kresu krainy - U krańcu krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów.
Ukraine: At+borderland - At the borderland of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

>Don't you think diaspora or migrants shouldn't have a say in any kind of policy back home
That's what the current Polish government works towards to improve.

>I suppose they also made shrunken heads and lampshades too?
Not really...
youtube.com/watch?v=4vLh0PaqfIE

Ukrainians are scum

Why couldn't it be that Ukraine got the name because they were occupied at one point, when the geographical discoveries and standardisation took place, so it got called by the ones, who were in power, plus Russia (former Muscovy) stole the name Rus'~Russia for itself so Ukraine had to stay Ukraine once again.

>muh six millions: kilbasa edition
kek

Wtf i hate ukraine now! Oh wait i already gtfoed from there lmao

Also, occupying a territory in which the occuping nation does not reside makes the country a multinational empire (the Polish Kingdom was one), so having a territory for some period of time doesn't make it yours, also considering different people live there. The territory you're implyong belongs to Poland, with your logic, might as well belong to Lithuania, Belarus or Russia, or say, Mongolia.
Pic related is the fact, that the Kievan voyevodship didn't velong to Polish Kingdom for too long.

>Ukraine
There was never an Ukrainian state in world history before 1918. There was no Ukrainian identity before the 19th century, it arose first in that century.

>Also, occupying a territory in which the occuping nation does not reside makes the country a multinational empire (the Polish Kingdom was one),
Poland didn't really occupy Ukraine, Poland got those territories from Lithuania by diplomatic ways after the union. But I'm not really talking about Kievian voivodeship (Ukraine/Borderland) here, I don't want Kiev, I want Polish territories from the 14th century.

But there was a Red and Black Russian identity, there also wasn't and isn't a clear yugoslav (based on mere religion) or czechoslovak identity. What also makes it more suspicious is the fact, that Poland already has a history with repressing nations and even non unique Polish nationals like kashubians.
One weird thing with Ukraine, it is a steppe land, a vast and big country, because it was sparcely populated by mobile people like cossacks and so on, so it didn't have a dense diabolical culture, but a sparse one, ao it wasn't as needed back in the days, because the people there were quite free, but as Europe was being established by national states, the people living in that territory saw, that they should work on it, or they might be gone.

You see, it's not all about what you want, many times it's enough to see who is inhabiting a territory, but quite often you have to analise the change of a territory throughoit ages and see a pattern.
Why the 14th age specifically, why not the 18th? 19th? 17th?

>But there was a Red and Black Russian identity,
Exactly, there was a Ruthenian identity, Ukrainian identity was something new that was pushed on by the partitioners after the partitions of Poland on some part of it's former populations.
>that Poland already has a history with repressing nations
Oh you got to be kidding me... That's why people from all over Europe like Jews, Germans, Dutch/Flemish, Scots, Irish migrated to on mass to Poland seeking better life or running away from persecution. Please kiddo.

>19th?
You fucking serious. You even know what you're talking about?

Yes, why?

Wow, Poles got fucked really hard by the Ukrainians in WW2. And by the Russians. And by the Germans, of course. And their allies France and Britain promised them help, but then just watched them getting butchered. And after the war, they just handed Poland to the Soviets. Poor Poland, why didn't they have any friends?

If this was not cuck-Sven or polandball cleaning his toilet here. Sven would go; NO Ukraina and Poland is Swedish clay!

>Poor Poland, why didn't they have any friends?
There always was this one eternal friend...
youtube.com/watch?v=iMHkSgXNQog

>NO Ukraina and Poland is Swedish clay!
>Pfft, Sweden is MY CLAY

that shit was done to jew pols

that makes it awesome desu senpai

Jews also, but 200,000 POLISH civilians - many elderly, women and children, were massacred.

good

Kek

And I want to win a looters. Neither are happening. Doesn't matter what you want.

Well, technically, genitals were also mutilated while the victims were alive...

>Doesn't matter what you want.
Actually it does, ideas do matter. Ask Hitler.

I have an idea too. How about actually do something productive with your life instead of being a polish version of we waz kangz and shit? Poland is no longer an empire. Get over it. Brits, Spanish, France etc. got over it so can you.

DESU senpai I struggle not to have a victim mentality...
>it's hard cause we were a victim for 300 years

>Poland is no longer an empire.
I'm not talking about being an empire, just regaining key Polish city like Lwów, which should have never been taken in the first place.

Imagine they Brits would have just handed over France to the Americans at the end of WW2 as a satellite state and just watch them killing all the leftists resistance fighters, like the Soviets killed Pilecki.

These things are not true... Don't believe the propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxSfnrh1l8Y