Kaitlyn Jenner show cancelled

please explain how our bigoted society, with special emphasis on the roles of white men, caused the cancellation of this celebration of transpeople

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article77145242.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She hates Hillary and they're shutting down anti-shilldog voices

maybe because it was about a murderer who got away with it and won an award for being such a shining example of feminine traits

i seriously want to learn how to type and say things like 'please explain how our bigoted society, with special emphasis on the roles of white men, caused the cancellation of this celebration of transpeople"

like i would never have been able to come up with "celebration of transpeople" it's such a poetic phrase but such tasty bait. i seriously need to learn how to write like that

There are many better trans people for TV. Like Laverne Cox or one of those swole trans men.

At the end of the day Bruce is still a conservative white male who likes Trump, of course his show was destined to be cancelled

>pro-Trump/anti-Hillary tranny

It's surprising this even got a show because this runs counter to the media narrative.

>she

He's transitioning back into a man, so the show is ending. Write him fan mail and tell him how trans phobic he is for doing that to your favorite show.

>nig ""comedy"" guy program is cancelled
>ex-athlete tranny program is cancelled

whats next on the line?

He's going back to being a man.

fuck those LGBTQIAA+-phobes

>bigot
I bet you think Trump can win

network TV as a whole

I honestly don't get how people can pay such ludicrous rates for a service that is 30% playing advertisements in your own fucking house

>Because

It is a mad creature and has cut his penis off.

Now, let it die in solitude, please.

Thank You,
user

>Reddit
You have to go back!

This. Seriously surprises me people still watch TV.

Has Cait gone back to being Bruce yet? Or is that just a rumor.

It was always bruce. Anyone who called it Cait were PC fucktards.

>shutdown a conservative trans
>IT'S THE LIBERALS

>shutdown a black
>WHY NIGGERS ALWAYS USE THE RACE CARD

>Implying some guy with a chopped of dick is a woman

Tip top kek

Yeah but I need to know when he gets his penis back so that I have ammunition in debates regarding transgenderism (I haven't actually had to debate anyone on it yet but I'm in university so it's bound to come up sooner or later).

Its super fucking easy to sound liberal as fuck. You just string nonsenical buzzwords together and cite the current year and wax philosophical about how its everyones problem but your own and people need to be aware.

>transphobia is a growing problem and until the cis white population realizes their heteronormative colonial patriarchy is a thing of the past we will continue to experience bigotry racism and hate against POC bodies and LGBTQ+ members. Cmon its 2016 people. Make a difference by standing up to hate.

people are crazy and times are strange.

>american media

>implying Middle Ages men had any other definition of woman

what's worse is I don't even buy video games anymore, I'm twenty-fucking-five, and I still have people who give me the gears over playing video games and how senseless and expensive they are, yet these people pay 150 a month for TV and internet and spend 3 hours a day on the couch watching ads and food network tripe

I'm not proud of my gaming hobby but I'm not ashamed and I'm certainly not going to take the effort to try and correct someone with such cognitive dissonance

Watch how quick this morons takes his tits out and cuts his hair. Their entire family is nothing but human filth

Legal name change to Caitlyn so you're a faggot who's also wrong.

because that degenerate mentally ill tranny only got the sex change to escape going to jail for murdering a child in a car accident

take it to Sup Forums you cunt

>he gets his penis back

hah

he'll dress like a dude again for three months and then off himself when he realizes all his problems are actual problems that need to be dealt with individually, not just issues you can wish away by pretending they wouldn't have happened at all if you were born a chick

bunch of nonsense. people are too coddled for this world

pc fucktard

what's written on bank statements and cheques has nothing to do with the identity his parents gave him at birth, the identity he took to the olympics

Maple bro no one cares about your lack of self control

well.. Im here!

Middle Ages scholar here can confirm the definition of female was a male who's willy was excised at birth.

>mexican intellectuals

Don't hurt our own lad, we all don't have to agree on everything

>bunch of nonsense. people are too coddled for this world

Yeah I agree. They said gay marriage wasn't a slippery slope but I'm pretty sure western culture has hit terminal velocity from sliding so fast.

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article77145242.html

Google it, mixed bag results.

They jumped the gun and are cut she's a liberal mouthpiece, brucey boi still has a cock and has a dime piece mrs.
He is a glorified crossdresser who in the kardashian style has had cosmetic surgery

just checkin

>a fucking leaf
>wasted get
leaf war when?

more like 4+ hours a day, left on at all times so there's noise and people don't be feel lonely, $300/month, poor people especially have a big tvs

Bruce Jenner murdered a lady. Mid fag-out too. He had tits and everything.

>caitlyn is our own
fuck off kike

anyone think a show about the life of a NEET might actually be interesting?

not the worst case scenario ones that shit in bins and piss in bottles but the neurotic faggots who can barely make it through a day without killing themselves

>trans
>people

Hopefully in the next meeting (((they))) tell him to cut his dick off to improve ratings and the retard falls for it, then later gets depressed and all crazy.

that thing had a show and people watched it on purpose?

GTK RWN

It would only be to be laughed at
>don't you know women kill themselves too user, difference is men drive women to it

Because Caitlyn Jenner was a shit head with shithead ideologies despite being transgendered. I hate to break this to you Sup Forums but identity has very little to do with actual politics. I know that hard for the master race to hear but its true.

Oldthinkers unbellyfeel Ingsoc