Explain yourselves Japan

Explain yourselves Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue-pack_marketing)
youtube.com/watch?v=lP_9PVhOUsE
youtube.com/watch?v=awXZsuEADRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r8EHQDes-0o
youtube.com/watch?v=zZA--t-6C7w
youtube.com/watch?v=96Yyy3M5WVE
youtube.com/watch?v=ESQqyJguv0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ping pong ni ochinchin sashimi desu

xenophobes, they actually don't care what race foreigner is

Cock is from the deck.

they are subhumans

>Debito Arudo
That kike need to hang from tree.

just look at logan paul and you'll understand

Because foreign tourist only cause trouble

Forigener go and stay go

>Debito Arudo
*inhales*

Because they are sane and wise people who know contact with foreigners should be minimal.

He likely works for the CIA

Fair enough, just imagine the disgusting weabs who go to a japanese bathhouse and want to do shit like use peepholes just like in their animes

Because Japan knows that Multiculturalism doesn't work

>Foreigners
>Race
pick one

Wow look a picture from probably Hokkaido circa 2005 by some guy intentionally seeking out anti-gaijin establishments. Its rediculous really Debito had a website dedicated to these places with a team of salty Gaijin to hunt them down and yet he only ever managed to find like 40 or 50 places across Japan. Most of which actually had no problem serving him or would remove the sign, most that didnt were essentially hostess bars. Then again doesnt it seem dishonest targeting aread around US bases / Russian naval presence. Debito has essentially propagated a lie, the only successful thing he's managed to do in his life. Its now a meme that people legitmately believe.

Ive been to Japan four times now and have never felt unwelcome in establishments. In fact Debitos legacy affected me and i avoided smaller shops on my first trip. Stupid though really as some of these places have been the most welcoming. My japanese is shit also. My experience ranges from being treated like everyone else to having what is likely kinder and more engaged service that normal.

If you live in Japan you might face institutional racism based on your nationality e.g. renting and people may be curious though you are less likely to be shouted at as a chink or paki as people might in the UK.

lol didn't read

The other day, my friend's friend was whining on facebook about the guys giving you free pocket tissues for advertisements (it's a thing here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue-pack_marketing)
didn't give a free pocket tissue to his gaijin-ass, and crying about "muh racism".
What's the point of giving him ads written in Japanese when he can barely read Kanji?
These pathetic people should hang themselves seriously.

Is he American? If he is, that's the problem

white piggu baka gaijin go home

Considering the demographics of people doing that its probably down to not wanting to cause trouble to someone foreign as opposed to hurting their ultra-nationalist street cred. Ive receieved fliers and cards from people but tissues only once, so maybe the tissue people are racist.

Either way do people expect to just blend in to a homogenous country? Do they not think the Japanese might get different treatment in less "diverse" European places or does it only matter when it happens to them. Ill take it over getting hustled and scammed like foreign people do in most cunts.

>debito arudo
Do weebs really call themselves like this?

To be fair, I wouldn't want some hairy mongrel in my bath either.

yeah this, the only reason they dont serve foreigners on those very rare occasions is because they dont speak English and they just assume no westerner can speak Japanese. In hostess bars they worry about std's but people who want to cry that they cant fuck Japanese prostitutes should just stay at home anyway

The Japanese people I met in my time there were so trustworthy and welcoming it destroyed any prejudice I had about them, I couldn't ask a taxi driver how to go somewhere properly so he passed his phone back and let me type in the location, even in shops renowned for sheer arrogance such as Dover Street Market, the staff were okay

Their country, their shops. Who cares?

Explain?
You explain instead.
Why do you gaijins act like retarded dicks and racist assholes in Japan?
You deserve the "racism".

based japan not giving a fuck

t. kenichi-sama-o-tachi-fucktard

Because their English sucks so bad, they can’t handle foreigners

Because Gaijin are sweaty and disgusting.

They fear the BBC
Also the BWC
And the BRC
Actually, they fear every foreigner because they are guaranteed to have bigger dick

>racism
STOP USING THIS COMMIE-JEW WORD YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Lel
i wonder if that lolcow even realises he's now being used as a reason to lessen migration/turisem

They will change their mind eventually, there are still too many old conservatives/traditionalists holding them back as a country. The younger generations are a lot more open-minded and tolerant.

Same here in Korea. Some establishments put up "Korean only" signs although they're not really common. The prime reason is that they want to spare themselves (and you) of the cultural miscommunication. If you happen to speak the language and know their ways it's hardly a problem and they're glad to serve you. But then again, The Japanese and Koreans have sometimes lack sincerity in their manners and sentiments towards foreigners so people may act kind and considerate but only because they feel they have to and not because they want to.

The j*Poid fears the gaijin

>bunch of fat hairy faggots keep coming to Japan because of their cartoons and acting like total spergs
Gee it’s a mystery

This tbqh

There are stores refusing white people 's entry because the white man only does annoying things in Japan.

An American who conducts a nuisance in Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=lP_9PVhOUsE

Americans going on a trip to have sex with a Japanese woman
youtube.com/watch?v=awXZsuEADRQ

Halloween party with Japanese train
youtube.com/watch?v=r8EHQDes-0o

In this video, Americans who are cautioned of cigarette smoking on the street are angry.
youtube.com/watch?v=zZA--t-6C7w
youtube.com/watch?v=96Yyy3M5WVE
youtube.com/watch?v=ESQqyJguv0c

Despite the fact that it worked in America by making it the richest country in the world?

>after the 2011 tsunami that killed 10,000 people in Japan

nothing new.
this is our ordinary days.

America is the richest country in the world but it's not because of multiculturalism, it's because of a combination of geography, foreign policy, and economic policies.

Multiculturalism did have some affect though, as it encouraged smart people to leave their country to come to the US because their countries were shitholes with no opportunities

Yes, we hate baka gaijin

When America become the richest country in the world, America was 90% white. America became "diverse" in the declining years.

In the first place, Japanese people dislike white race who made the world colonized in the past.
Not only Japanese but Arab, Black, Vietnamese, Koreans also hate white pigs that have invaded.
It is a matter of course that there are shops that prohibit the entry of white races in Japan.

Wow what an innovative perspective

ching chong

>google the title
>it's South China Morning Post

I know you don't care but I'm actually disappointed somehow

Do le Nihon hate mutts from South America?

Konichi 'wa

It is strange for people who dropped the atomic bomb to enter the shop of the country where the atomic bomb was dropped.

>pushing dogs for the actions of blacks
thats not fair

proxy?

Holy shit, that's a big-ass bug

right hang on here, you don't get to cry about colonialism when you went and colonised nearly every country around you, especially when the only white "colonialism" you experienced was being occupied post-war after getting btfo for attacking a country that had no interest in you; FURTHER STILL that occupation was largely positive for you and lasted very fucking briefly

are you ok?

Japanese during WWII behaved exactly like ISIS.

This.

>that flag
>that post
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

i am okay but i am not okay with sneaky slant eyed devil's pretending they dindu nuffin despite being the asian equivalent of britain for the past couple hundred years!!!

Pretty sure America had internment camps for the japanese. And, like, made necklaces out of their ears. Also they used to shoot their lifeboats. Yeah I can kind of see why they hate us.

>us
are you American? why the fuck would they hate Swedes for something Americans did?

Because they're racist? Duh.

Unlike westerners japs aren’t stupid. Your logic makes no sense.

War crime in the United States of America

Please search the image

"Gulf War deformed" "Depleted uranium deformed"
"Vietnam War deformed" "Defoliant deformed"

How can whi*toid ever recover?

We're still foreigners. I'm just glad they're not armed, imagine getting shot for being white in the wrong store.

g-d
Americans are an embarrassment

Polish death camps.

ok but maybe you just wrote the reason why Japan barely cries about white did to us

almost all students understand that

if we have the same sin, we can be more chill imo

Toronto eh

It doesn’t make any sense why are racist considering they owe their very existence to westerners being generous and merciful to them after they were defeated in WW2. Also they can’t claim superiority when they were defeated by America (a country made of mostly whites/blacks)

wish my cunt was like this too desu

come to japan and try to find a shop like the one on the picture

if you find one in a week, I'll give you 1000000yen

>Pay someone a natto to put up the sign for 5 seconds and get a judge to force you to pay me

The kebab place didn't put "KILL ALL MUSLIMS" on their business.

How can you be so dishonest? I thought scandies were better than this.

It's not dishonest if I donate the money to charity.

When China became the riches country in the world it was 100% multikulti

Americas highest approval rating is from Vietnam, they realize they didnt du nuffin, Arabs will as well soon

ァハハ・・(´゚Д゚`;)
Australichina

>those idiots started world war 2

Is this the power level of... american education...

When I went to Japan for vacations I didn't experience any racism, all of this seems like propaganda.

ofc, everyone who opposed them have been brutally slaughtered.

Asians have a short fucking memory though, the atomic bombs didn't spare those who groveled in submission.

I had no problems with racism when visited Tokyo.
Maybe because i'm just as beta and short as any jap.

Based Jakob

Meaningwhile, a white man is busy adding another 89% to the budget deficit by next year.

Only people who think Japanese are RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC DUMB GAIJIN are stupid amerimutts who have never been there and just read stuff online.
I went to Osaka and never had an issue.
Showa era old farts? Maybe.
Heisei era people are different.

Why do I have the feeling a South or East Asian immigrant made this sign?

He literally posts on this site. He's the "self-hating" Japanese making all the "Japan needs immigrants/diversity" threads on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and other boards and runs his own subreddit too I think

>"Gulf War deformed" "Depleted uranium deformed"
>"Vietnam War deformed" "Defoliant deformed"
Intentional versus unintentional

I doubt he posts here.

>David Christopher Schofill

>He became a naturalized Japanese citizen in 2000, retaining dual nationality via a loophole[14] before relinquishing his US citizenship in 2002.[15] On becoming Japanese, he changed his name to Arudoudebito Sugawara (菅原 有道出人 Sugawara Arudōdebito), taking his wife's surname.[7] They divorced in 2006.[16]

I hope this twat never returns.