Why arabs don't eat pork?

Why arabs don't eat pork?

haram

Makes bad sopa

they are allergic unlike the white master race

Muhammad ate some bad pork and it gave him salmonella
It was the same day an angry dog bit him

They actually take that habit from jews

You want my honest opinion? Pigs will eat anything, including nasty garbage. Hog hunting over here in the US is a fun trip, but some of the hogs can taste absolutely fucking narly, especially if they eat off garbage and what not. If a hog chooses to eat a rubber tire, it will taste the same. Now for pigs in Middle East, they likely didn't have much to eat outside of garbage, so go figure.

I like the Christian way of explaining why it is now ok to eat pork.

>God: Don't fucking starve and eat it.
>Peter: But this is against Jewish law.
>God: Eat it you insufferable bitch, I made it for you.

unclean disgust

but you fuck goats

You realize even Jews allow it if it's life or death, right

Early Christians didn't either, they decided to allow it so they could convert pagans.

nothings gonna transfer with a condom tho

seeing how early christians were all jews, makes sense for them to follow jewish dietary customs

makes sense

They did? I'm not well versed in the Bible to be honest. Could ya point me in the right direction?

semites were too stupid to figure out how to cook pork without getting food poisoning. and because they could not figure out how to write medical books this ended up in their holy text instead so Yahweh/Allah commands you no eat pork or you go to hell.
indo-europeans who lived in the same area did not have this problem

Even in Islam you can eat it if it's a matter of life and death.

"He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." Quran 2:173

Churkas do that.

Muslim worship the pig. Can't eat allah.

they make the greatest friend of mankind
westerners are savage

t. dog and insect eater

Dog and insect are tasty

Eh close enough.

Pigs are smarter than dogs. Both eat shit sometimes.

Anyway, cannibalism, organ harvesting, vampirism, human trafficking, paedophilia, usury, central banking, arms industry, satanism, communism.