Watch my movie!

alright

get fukt idiot

I hate this dumb faggot

What movie?

>mfw my colleagues dont have the same political beliefs as me

>hello eric backman, this is mike hunt, your movie sucks

(((movie #43488)))

Nah man, you'll always be "the guy who was eaten by the Cloverfield monster" to me.

with you jews you lose, tj

If you don't watch his movie, Trump wins.

But Trump won almost a year ago

Go away Carrot Top.

>not the guy who got vaporized in one of the transformers movies, I forget which

pretty insufferable pretty quick

Transformers 4. And that was the most satisfying part of the movie.

I love that Mark Wahlburg's character glances back and doesn't even look sad and no one talks about it again. Hilarious

very punchable.

This guy was the same aloof loudmouth back as a Chicago comedian as he is now. He's definitely more 'fun' than intelligent or smart.

>Leave a highly rated HBO show in a tantrum because your coworkers didn't piss away money to Hillary
>Blame them for Hillary not winning
>when Hillary wasted over a Billion and didn't win
>Do Emoji movie, seriously thinking its gonna make children leftist, in some retarded delusion of fighting Trump
>Says he's gonna dedicate his career to """"fighting"""" Trump

Hope he's really good at sucking cock, cause if I was Mike Judge I would never let him come back

He should have stayed on Silicon Valley. At least his interactions with Jian Yang wade him appear funny. If Ready Player One does poorly (or if he is clearly the weak link in the otherwise good movie) he is done.

I understand the rage but these people need some discipline in not attacking everyone close to them with the fury of a man who believes the world has been betrayed.

made*

nah

>Do Emoji movie, seriously thinking its gonna make children leftist, in some retarded delusion of fighting Trump
>Says he's gonna dedicate his career to """"fighting"""" Trump
he was obviously joking, are you retarded?

im amazed at the cognitive dissonance of some people. either they outright know shes a criminal and still support her or don't believe anything that goes against their beliefs and actively ignores evidence.

now im not saying trump is innocent, but her skeletons jumped out of the closet and drove 280mph across america shooting guns in the air.

fuck eric bachman. im gonna watch silicon valley even harder now, probably buy some merch too.