Burgers explaing youselfs

Burgers explaing youselfs
I was curious what that "dab" mean, and i cant find anything.
First i was thinking this is a symbol of solidarity with nigers or BLM, becourse some famous people was doing this.
But when i was searching more i find only some degenerate nigger music.
So question is: Why is this so popular? There is something more what i dont see? Or niggers are even more dumb than i thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLNy5lRUOuE
youtu.be/jRty2ciWMRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2EfpQiOQrY
youtube.com/watch?v=3W2jLb7AM3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

afaik dab is similar to dollop, referring to converting plant marijuana into THC-potent wax, thus a 'dab' of wax is all you need to get really, really stoned.
>politics

wat?

It's from the Carolina Panthers Cam Newton celebration pose after a TD.

Thats dabs you retard.

This is dab when you do the weird arm thing on your shitty face.

you fucking know what it do

What was so special about it?

Just like the whip whip nae nae bullshit,
nigger culture never ceases to surface the American international image. America is nothing like what you might see anywhere.. you have to visit it to realize the amount of bullshit that's projected and doesn't really represent America.

Well..
I don't understand.
And feel really proud of that.

its niggerpose for niggerloveing niggerstink indoctrinated suburbanites

I

It's a nigger trend, what the fuck more do you want to know?

God damn you niggas ain't know shit about anything on the outside world
It's a mother fucking dance baka

basically if you hit some dank shit (dabs) this is akin to the involuntary physical reaction of trying to keep some thick fucking weed smoke in your lungs

this has become a pose to strike in their dance "culture"

That's my interpretation anyway.

I just find this:
youtube.com/watch?v=LLNy5lRUOuE
And i read some coments
JUST WTF MURICA?

dab is a sideways heil hitler

Someone post kangZ Pharaoh avoiding work appliance

Dancing is natural, the superior black race dances to the beat of mother nature.

White people are the robotic stale awkward race, they do not understand social interaction, they cant even dance.

When a white woman dates a white guy, she thinks its "normal". She receives the benefit of living in an artificial system with a financial system artificially created by white men.

But deep down inside she knows something is missing. White unnatural system tries to correct this by jewing around with divorce lawyers, couple's thereapy etc.

All white women feel this great emptiness living in robotic white system, the enlightened women try to guide white women away from the white patriarchy, towards the natural human race, the black race.

Women never have orgasm with white guys, the moment they have sex with alpha black men, with their flawless rythm, turning sex into a deep adventure, rather than patheticly mechanicly pumping into girl, then cum in 2 minutes.

Women who have sex with black men experience multiple orgasmes, they experience an otherworldly deep lifechanging experience.

The white race cant even survive in the sun, WAKE UP!!!!

Welcome to the mind of niggers. They don't know what the fuck they're doing or why, they just do it because the niggers with high social status do it.

Sorry you are right, i keep forgetting how dumb niggers are
Yea, bu mems are just funny and stupid, and they should stay only that way. But this "dab" is treated differently for some reason, its like someone try to give that some meaning

A dab is what you do when you get a first down, if you are an asshole.

White here, literally never heard of it, and I work at an office infested with degenerate niggers who would've talked about it if it was actually popular.

You're all idiots. I'm so out of touch with new shit and even I know.
The dab is a dance move based on holding your head in your elbow while coughing from taking a fat hit of cannabis extract, which is also called a dab. It's essentially a fuck yeah pose, because if shit is dank enough to make a veteran smoker cough, then shit is DANK.

This is a dab OP

"Dab" is move you (you = basketball american) use to show off when what you currently wearing is properly trimmed, stylish, and fashionable. It was popularized by Cam Newton of the Carolina Panthers last year (keep pounding).

Some nigger in english class explained it to everyone. Basically when smoking weed you start to cough and cover your mouth or something and they turned it into a dance that goes with a weed song

It's a dance move that can be used as a reaction to an outlandish or surprising situation.

>can't even dance
What is ballet

Ok, ok. I get it, this is weed related move, and famous people doing that to be popular among niggers.

White people invented dance. We still produce superior dancers and musicians. The best rapper in history is white. Ballet, swing dancing, all forms of dancing which involve two people doing anything other than dry humping- all these are exclusive to whites.

Are you actually Palestinian?

It's just ingrained in American culture in general. Not really a black thing.

dabbing with the lads

It's a stupid nigger dance.

It rose to popularity due in large part to Cam Newton, an NFL quarterback that won the MVP last year.

>Not really a black thing.
Yes it is. It's just niggers and coal burners doing it.

Its a nigger thing ao it literally doesnt matter and there is zero reason to be curious about it

No no no. Dabs are highly concecntrated pieces of Wax with 90 percent THC made to get you high in 2 seconds. Dab is a stupid nigger dance move that become popular on Social Media expcially VIne

iirc it originated as a hiphop dance on Atlanta. Popularized by cam newton. People use it now as kind of a victory move.

everyone in here is so white...

a dab is when you vape in public but dont want to blow smoke so you would blow it down your sleeve.

a proper dab is to open your collar on your shirt and blow your hit into your shirt thats it.

everything you've seen since is the whitest representation of it. like when white people started saying 'shizzle and shit.

Cam is barley a dindu anyhow he is caramel like drake

I know this is going to sound crazy, but whenever I see it, all I can think of is Sup Forums and Sup Forums cuck memes. Not even joking. Whenever I see someone dab, I legitimately think that they think that blacks are superiors. I know not everyone is like this, but it really seems to be pushed to get kids to feel like nigger culture is acceptable. Unlike other rap moves, this one seems designed to make whites look submissive to blacks, and blacks submissive to their 'history'

It comes from the gesture you maken when you take a hit of strong marihuana.

Like covering your mouth when you cough.

Anyways i dont think half of the people doing it know wtf they are doing, its all retarded if you ask me. Just another day in nigger """"culture""""

ITT: Polack asks question he knows the answer to and baits the WOA IM SO LUCKY TO BE IGNORANT OF NIGGERS IN THIS GLORIOUS LAND

> dab
low grade hashish oil burned and inhaled from the tip of a needle

> dabbing
the retarded "dance" performed by many niggers in emulation pf the coughing after inhaling harsh smoke from burning low grade hashish

it's not actually a "dance" but rather a ridiculous pose, which, like most things niggerdly, is supposed by these dolts to be "supah sekwet" and whitey will never figure out what the niggers mean by this.

it has become obnoxiously trendy among degenerate celebrities, out of touch political figures trying to get some "street cred" among the ghetto apes and wiggers who emulate everything niggers do.

disregard it. it is just more useless ghetto trash

>mfw honestly im wasnt bainting
>mfw this is what i was abaut to write:
> "Thank to every god that was worship by humanity that i was born in Poland.
Country where drug/degenerate culture is a reason to shame"

Remember "Gangam/Gangnam style"? Trends come and go. Are you a new born or something? Just deal with it.

> its a dance
Pose
Unpose
Pose
Unpose
repeat endlessly

you niggers really are great dancers...

it's from a dance they invent a new one almost every video or atleast few weeks..something young thug,migos rich homie quan do, hip hop is so popular it is now pop cultur...but is old already in hiphop itself..they now throw their arms around like retards

it's a good example of how the mainstream steals something from a culture and over used it to a point where the culture is alrrady done with it

When you hit the dab too hard, you cough it out into your elbow so you don't spread germs.

delet this

>the best rapper is white

Who

>cam isn't white like drake
you know that most 'black americans' are mulatos but with less 'white blood' than drake and cam newton, right? Compare a black african to a 'black' american and see it for yourself

the original dab.

yep migos came up with it

youtu.be/jRty2ciWMRA

how about Sup Forums come up with a dance. shows your moves Sup Forums

>The Dab is a dance in which the dancer simultaneously drops the head while raising an arm and the elbow in a gesture that has been noted to resemble sneezing. [1] As a Sports Illustrated article about the phenomenon described the Dab, “The dance is pretty simple; one leans in to their elbow like they’re sneezing."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)

achoo!

Eminem

No it's not it's from a rap group

One word

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2EfpQiOQrY

This is what started the dab. I also challenge anyone to find a more niggery video

the dab is a very complex social-economic, sign language. it's far to advance for a white person to understand

Seriously try to make it through this whole video, 23 million views and these guys will be richer than you ever will

>opinion time
But youre right though. Eminem is a beast. But without Slim Shady hes not as legendary.

>a proper dab is to open your collar on your shirt and blow your hit into your shirt thats it.
oh, thanks user

Migos and thugger wud destroy tht bitch ass. nigga listen to not afraid some gay ass bullshit how bout chief oooo blah bang bang 3hunna glo gang

Truth

Andre 3000 is better
>well worded lyrics
>expansive lexicon
>never self-indulgent, always thought-provoking and clever

It's a shame Outkast are defunct now

but it is on google and you linked an image of people doing it

you know as much as us, its a black dance crazy

years ago the "superman", thizz, etc were the rage

youtube.com/watch?v=3W2jLb7AM3s

no vid but real nig

underrated post

How is this even a dance? It looks like just a singular sneeze into your elbow? I'm puzzled by this entire thing.

It's not "a dance" it's a pose to strike in as part of a dance.

I have had degenerate roommates my first year of college
Dabbing, as in the activity is vaporizing wax made out of potent marijuana
They turn the marijuana into a waxy gelly type of thing
Then you have a special attachment you put on the bong that you heat up with a blowtorch
Then you vaporize it and inhale the smoke
It apparently gets you higher than smoking in any other way
The "Dab"
As in the dance was popularized by nigger cam newton,a nigger football player
The dance probably originated from coughing into your arm (as a polite gesture) after taking a dab hit (of marijuana)
That's it
The niggers always come up with weird shit

It's another degenerate trend. Those who follow it you know they can't think for themselves. It's another signal for the redpilled to identify those who are sheeple. Only those who aren't independent enough in their thinking and fail to buck the trend "dab".

im pretty sure the dab dance move is meant to imitate coughing into your arm after inhaling a phat dab cloud bro.

>low grade hashish oil burned and inhaled from the tip of a needle

The fuck are you talking about, dabbing is a method of vaporising, not burning hashish and it can be done with any quality and any kind of hashish. You heat up a nail and then put your hash on it, then inhale through a bong-like device, not a needle. Are you retarded?

Dabs is a generic term for oil because it is the most commonly dabbed form of hashish because goopy oil is easy to stick to a dab tool. It has nothing to do with quality.

As much as I hate niggers, I do enjoy bein the only cracker in da club with rhythm. Honestly if you can play musical instruments you should be able to dance to nigger music. Its actually a lot of fun. '

t. Frat boy in Austin

lol people that have never been around that dank are breddy funny.

If you have never experimented with drugs you are normie/autist tier.

pic related is what happens when you inject marajuianas.

How do you do, fellow homies?