>17 yrs old
>White family on my father side, mostly white on my mother side
>conservative as fuck father, liberal mother
>joking with my brother one day while my mother's around
>"I bet you belive the Holocaust happened you fag "
>mother turns around
>Ohshit.png
>"user why are saying that?, who told the Holocaust didn't happen?"
>"uhh, I belive it happened just not in the way we are told it happened, it probably wasn't 6 million people "
>fuck me, I just denied the Holocaust infront of my mother
>" OMG user you are so racist, we have to take you to the Memory & Tolerance museum" (basically "the-Holocaust-why-aren't-you-more-tolerant" Zionist propaganda")
>mother is super worried I'm a fascist
>she tells my father
>my father has done business with the Jews and has been double-crossed by them
>"So what? No one of cares about some gassed kikes 80 years ago " replies my father
>mother never brings it up again

Tfw when your father is an anti-semitic Holocaust denialist

>we have to take you to the Memory & Tolerance museum
Back for reconditioning.

That legit, it's a Jewish funded museum in downtown México City

I got suspended in high school because I got stoned as fuck before going to the Museum of Tolerance

the guide told us that the Nazis would take Jew babies and thrown them up in the air, and shoot them before they hit the ground. the same guy also said (in the same speech, I might add), that Nazis would literally measure noses to determine who was and was not a Jew

I couldn't help myself, and cracked the fuck up

are you part of the Mexican elite of European descent?
Fucking kikes, theres not a single country where they arent pushing muh tolerance

Based Mexicans. Why can't we get more people like you and your father?

Your father sounds like a good man.

I'm middle class, the so called "white elite" are tools busy calling Trump a "racist sexist"

Here's what really happened
>17 year old black-mestizo goes through the chuuni phase
>is edgy to the corpulent brown mass of lard that by poor legal documentation gave birth to him
>said reeking mass of decay begins to emit high pitched screeches
>the 5'5" clinically unemployable step-father arrives on the scene
>"si darring he a bad boi he nid spankeen jes jes mi louv the boi nid disa-diser-uhh-disipulin"
>OP gets his tiny black bottom shined by a man decades older but a mere centimetre taller than him

>year later OP makes this thread, emphasizing the whiteness and success of his make belief Ken & Barbie dream family childhood

Because most mexicans are superior bluepilled, the ruling party known as PRI is specialized in bluepilling and mass manipulation.

He is, he used to work at any big company that manufactured tools, got fired by a kike that thought he was a menace to his shekels, years later that same kike got arrested for money laundering and corruption

We probably would have been good friends in high school

> Memory & Tolerance museum
>in Mexico
For what purpose?

Brainwashing the mestizo majority into hating their white ancestry and accepting their "real" Indio ancestry, maybe idk

You shouldn't have backpedaled.
You should have asserted dominance by pissing on your brother whilst maintaining eye contact.

holy fuck this is actually funny lmao
such lies

A* instead of any, stupid SwiftKey keyboard

>fuck me, I just denied the Holocaust infront of my mother
ive done it

My father redpilled me on Jews, but I don't think he is redpilled on holohoax, I managed to red pill my mother on holohoax pretty easily. feels good living in a non-kike brainwashed nation.

rare georgia flag
RIP georgi tevzadza

>Nazis would literally measure noses to determine who was and was not a Jew
>phenotypes are, like, pseudoscience

>german denying the nazi propaganda
enjoy your sentence

One time my kike history teacher was talking about the spiritual significance of circumcision, and how "duh ebil Nazis" would drop people's pants to see if they were cut, then kill them in the spot. I started singing the "crawling in my foreskin" parody and he heard me. Caused a stir and I got a couple days detention because of it.

Those fucking digits man.

>5566644

>Be 15
>Grown up my strict Polish mother
>Be outside walking dog one day
>Mother was also walking but was further behind
>Come across Rabbi Jew
>He begins to accuse me of vandalizing their temple, saying I spray painted it
>I angrily exclaim "Hitler didn't gas enough of you Jews"
>The shock on his face as a young 15 year old told him that
>He starts calling me a brat, etc
>Mother comes up behind me
>He immediately begins to whine about my comment, saying I need to be a better child
>My mother simply responds saying "Well he's right, Hitler should have gassed more Jews"
>The Jew goes into a pure fit of rage and starts yelling incomprehensibly
>My mother sarcastically scolds me saying "Now user, you know I've taught you better than that. No video games for 30 minutes"
>Mother and I walk away as Jew is burning up in anger

It's ok
I'm sure he's used to burning

Watcha doin' Rabbi?

For some reason I thought of the scene from the Simpsons episode The Cartridge Family. Where Bart part id throwing plates in the air and homer shooting them down

>anti-semitic Holocaust denialist

You mean uncucked realist?

>in college
>the guys are talking about Star Trek
>someone mentions that the bajorans are just like the jews
>upon hearing that I pipe up
>are you sure you don't mean the ferengi?
>everyone goes quiet and looks at me
>FUCK
>"haha funny joke user what a guy"
>WEW

kek

KEK

>be Jew on patrol on Sup Forums
>sees Holohoax post
>autism triggered
>writes that long as story
>is a sandnigger with incomplete penis forever anyways and will never be white

its not funny when jews take million of your taxes every day to pay idiots and fellow kikes telling these lies...

>Parents were from Philly, but moved to VA to escape the shitty parts of Philly
>Raised in a racist household, because MY PARENTS WERE FROM FUCKING PHILLY
>"Nigger" was "hamster" because political correctness
>Occasionally parents would slip and just call them fucking niggers
>Mom often told me stories about how the fucking puerto ricans in fishtown constantly beefed with the whites, and her and her brother constantly fought physically with them
>Old school democrats because they're really old (dad's over 60 now) and back then the democrats weren't completely shit and actually helped the white working man
>I was the first to jump ship to republican after I realized how fucking gay the democrats are now
>Time jump to after eight years of Obama
>Dad's completely pro-right, and is tired of getting fucked.
>Mom's off the chain right, constantly talks shit about muslims and blacks, and finally realized the clintons are fuckign shit and shit talks hilary
>All of my extended family back in philly also switched to the right and probably share the same beliefs

Feels good man when the whole family is on the same fucking page. My mom's still got her quirks. If my beard gets too long she starts asking me if I joined ISIS until I shave, and every time I buy a new gun she thinks I'm going to be the next columbine shooter, even though I'm fucking 24 and not in college right now, because she's still very iffy on guns, but for the most part it's great.

>Tfw when your father is an anti-semitic Holocaust denialist
>tfw you are mexican

>Called niggers hamsters instead
What? That makes no sense.
Should've called them Mondays like every nigger hater that I work with.
Nobody likes a Monday.

I don't know if it's a philly thing or what, but it was a common racial slur at the time of my dad's upbringing that isn't really well known in VA at all, so he could basically say it whenever he wanted without consequence.

Remember, with jews, you lose

At least I'm white, unlike you Ahmed

My sister had recently turned 18 and was going to vote for the first time in the eu referendum (she knows literally nothing about politics or the parties, just likes labour because some people she met at summer school said they don't like David Cameron). She was asking my dad about it and he basically said it would be suicide for Britain to remain, then she started asking which party he normally votes for. My dad lives and works abroad so he can't vote but he said he thinks the Tories are too weak and pander to the eu too much, my sister is pleased because in her mind, not Tories must be labour. She asks him about labour, he smirks and says something like "I'd never vote labour, but maybe UKIPw if they were a little more militant." My sister flips her shit about how Nigel Farage is literally Hitler and many keks were had at her expense.

Your sister sounds like a dumb bimbo, user.

But Tuesday is so much worse, at least on Monday you have the benefit of being rested, on Tuesday you still have the rest of the week to go and you're not as rested.

This is why democracy is a fucking joke.

She is.
Despite the long talks my dad and grandparents gave her about why the eu is a bad thing and how much her vote counts, she voted remain because that's what her friends were doing.

She makes a good case for why women shouldn't be allowed any privileges at all.

You sound like an edgelord OP, truth to be told.

Makes me wonder if shills started this whole /edgy/ meme. Any non-liberal all tolerant view is dismissed as edgy without any real rebuttal .