What about ethnic white women who converted to Islam?

What about ethnic white women who converted to Islam?
Do they also get shit from you? I mean they are living in their own free country after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=st3rYBNrA6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The worst form of muslims, alongside with male converts.
Hang them

Any Muslim aside from Sufis gets shit from me

>that flag

Iv met a few, usally not that bad looking but born in poverty (Swedish poverty not American poverty lol) and bad neighberhoods surrounded by muslims, pretty much brainwashed by Islam since a very young age and i honestly hate them all even if its not their fault its their parents.

Traitors who deserve nothing more than the short drop of the rope

>infidel of my nation
hang

A lot of Nazis (mainly men though) converted to Islam after the war. Many of them actually led very fulfilling lives in Muslim countries, too.

It's disgusting to convert to a religion you don't know nothing about, if they were true Muslims they would convert, go jihad, and get 72 virgin boipussies.

>having muslim neighborhoods

whatever you say Cowardly Cuck

Islam=braindead moron not exclusively an exploding curry/sandnigger

>sufis
Apologia: the religion

Whites that convert to islam are the ultimate special snowflakes

I remember back in high school, around year 10, some girl that was a massive slut ended up 'converting' for about a year, wore. Hijab and everything, was dating some 30 year old arab. Everyone thought she was a retard.

Islam is the religion of females.

pretty much this. they're also usually unattractive. the ones I know are obese or have unattractive faces

Yes.
Yes.
And not anymore they're not.

There's nothing a loathe more than pampered, privileged, doted-upon white women who ruin everything, and then at the height of their protected-class status, convert to Islam because it "conforms to their feminist ideals." It makes me think correction rape and beatings are actually a good idea. We gave women free reign and they turned into absolute shitpiles.

No, they're living in a micro-culture within the macro-culture, that micro-culture being auto-segregating old-wold Islamic in nature.

They're not stupid, they're just ahead of the curve, or should I say jihad.

Oh yeah i forgot to add that i actually implemented muslim neighberhoods because i wanted to watch them fuck white women.

What the fuck lol, i was born here i didnt do shit.

meanwhile you faggots legit voted for a black muslim to run your country.

The only way your question makes any sense, kraut, is after I remember that you honestly think it's about skin color.

They are the worst of all.

I've never seen a convert to pisslam, so how would I know.

Race traitors and leftist enablers deserve even more to hang than the Musloids.

Still though, they don't care who or where they bomb, so jihad no chance.

Islam is the only thing women understand.

If a woman (or man) renounce to his humanity, she can just be treated like the rest of the muslims regardless of nationality.

this

>legit

alright wigger Sven, don't you have a bull to prep?
Maybe stop being a beta and make your country great again like we're doing here.
And you start by not taking shit from POC or adopting their culture and language.

They should be treated worse than naziwhores after the end of nazi occupation!

They should be hanged

youtube.com/watch?v=st3rYBNrA6E

Truly the most horrifying sight if you're walking through Londinistan

There's one native german woman around here who now wears a burka while taking her little jihadis for a stroll after she got impregnated by Durka Mohammed al Jihad Durka.

I get a brain aneurysm from pure rage every time i see it.

It i owned a shop or something i would tell this disgusting piece of shit to fuck off the second she entered it.

My fucking ancestors didn't fight and die for this kind of fucking bullshit, jesus titty fucking christ.

Traitors who deserve to be exiled to some shitslamic country at the least, death at the worst.

Nobody should be muslim. It is a religion of violence and lies.

do pakis actually believe this?

I know it's normal in Germanistan but not here.

is she at least fat, ugly and stupid?

>German

OT I hate every single one of those witches. I actually find it more repulsive to see a white Muslim woman than a shitskin one. Especially since they are Traitors who think it's better to play nice with Muslims and join them. They will also be the biggest threat in a civil war cause they could invade us easily.

>fat, ugly
How should i know, she's wearing a burka, m8.
>stupid
Definately.

I laugh ultimately because 99% of them have legit mental issues, I knew one who hated her family and was routinely abused by her father. No surprise first chance she did she left home went to Israel/Palestine as an Aid volunteer then goes off grid.

Next thing I know she's converted to Islam has a kid and wears a hijab. Atleast she's still there and not bringing her paki family over

>In full burqa.
>Bitch still puts makeup on her eyes.
Jesus, these cunts.

Arabs belive that converts aren't real Muslims...so, why should I treat them any differently than you would?

There is nothing worse than a traitor

Of course we have muslim neighborhoods, the government has subsidized migration from muslim countries, granted them asylum and set aside housing and resources in the form of welfare for them to live here.

how do you know she's white then?

>how do you know she's white then?
Absolutely made me ponder.

They're Muslims aren't they?

Islam, like feminism, appeals to the worst aspects of the female mind.

>being so MERKELED that you just assume any women in a burka is white