I'm fucking done

I'm fucking done.
youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
Europe doesn't deserve to be saved. Those fucking millennials don't care about nation, culture or history.As long as they can make a quick buck then they are fine with destroying their nations sense of identity.

They don't care about the muslims raping their women or murdering their people as long as they are happy working on their fucking genders studies degree then all is fine.

Fuck Europe and fuck the West. These cunts don't deserve to be saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziWPsK3nwbk
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ziWPsK3nwbk

>Europe doesn't deserve to be saved.
Your negativism doesn't help anything.

This hurts me in my soul

Churchs are archaic relics of another time.

That video made me cringe ;_;

This really put over the edge Brit-bro.

Look the spineless bastards in power are doing nothing to stop this. They will do nothing even with the growing terror attacks. The only way these cunts will do anything is with a fascist leader who's willing to exterminate the mudshits cunts.

*This video really put me over the edge Brit-bro.

I'm an atheist but even I find this hard to watch.

>Being emotional over buildings
Pathetic

I'm a 'Millenial' No one else I know would care about this. I just feel Black Pilled all the time.

Churches are a major symbol of the West. Seeing one being torn down is horrible to see. They are literally demolishing their culture.

But apparently a fucking degenerate like yourself can't see it.

Fuck off nigger, just because you shitskins can't build anything but mudhuts doesn't mean the rest of us are supposed to be okay with this.

>not caring about culture, heritage, or art
Typical nigger.

Why are you blaming France and not the Church? It's their fault for not repairing them.

Imagine the surf shack where the guy who sells the best weed and shrunken heads was demolished mon, how would you feel then? Have some o dat empaty ya bambaclot.

This is what happens when you have state-sponsored religion; the state paid for those churches, so the state can tear them down

We're pretty much all millennials here. There are those of our generation who care, you're not alone.

It is a reminder from God that this life is temporary. All is not lost brother. Do not put your faith in material objects, but in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Mt 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

>Retarded French government (made up mainly of old people) decides to tear down their own heritage and history while letting in hordes of 3rd Worlders
>"FUCKING MILLENNIALS"

It was the older generations who sold out their countries to globalists, whereas the alt-right that stands against it is almost entirely made up of Gen Y. Stop falling for Sup Forums's retarded self-loathing circlejerk threads.

I just hope that this is a test from God. Everyday I get more hateful and cynical. Before I hated the idea of genocide but now I'm extremely open to the idea.

This. Old relics and buildings are nice, but are not essential to our faith.

The government are the ones who are doing this. Of course they're not going to stop it.

>Catholic churches
And nothing of value was lost that day

this is exactly what isis is doing to the ruins in syria lmao

yet we're doing it voluntarily

hahahahhahaha

kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

The Caliphate has no need for Churches.

Imo, all churches should be demolished. Sure we could keep a few just for reminding us of the style.

But their function is obsolete.

We should aim at purging this earth of the archaic mindset of religiousness.

>France will be a Muslim country in 5-10 years

No one cares about your faggot christjew temples being crubled to build arabjew ones and burger gings. It's a good thing.

>France fucks up
>Europe doesn't deserve to be saved.

I am afraid currently it goes a bit differently. There are countries which got horribly fucked up by refugees, political correctness taken to the level too extreme to be healthy and SJW but there are also countries not really affected by those things and they don't need to be saved. They likely, if anything, will be the ones that will do the saving.

America is compromised, half of the Europe is too, same with Australia and Africa has enough other shit to deal with. So yeah, it is bad, but not every country in Europe went the way of the above.

All Monets should be destroyed too, but that's not going to happen now, is it?

Stannis the Mannis

dragonfags fuck off

They could have removed that cross beforehand. Fucking savages!

It's great that USA, Germany and France pushed us out of the top 3 cuck nations.

And even when a middle eastern nation like Egypt or Syria defends itself against islamism, the west punishes us and support the islamist scum with all means.
Europe doesn't deserve to live. I've never seen self-destructive culture like Europe in the post-ww2 world.

I cry everytime.

But seriously. The first time I watched this, I cried.

Thread theme ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y

Still don't see the problem here. This is a great idea, humanity is finally realizing as a whole the scam that religion is.

Just as long as they don't build mosques in their place.

>implying

You can't even consider your country Sweden anymore, you should call it either Africa or Swedistan. Whichever you prefer.

It's like, no one sees the historic value or sentiment in these buildings. Fucking disgusting.

Sure thing United States of Afro-Americans.

They're run down death traps, fixing them up would not be worth it unless they got private funding for it.

Good. Fuck Christianity. Paganism will rise again.

>Sup Forums gets triggered over ancient rock huts
these things are expensive to maintain, and with an ongoing refugee crisis, France will need all the money they can save for their migrant programs.

There is going to be a third wave of European immigration to the Americas and Oceania, isn't it?

>Being emotional over property
Pathetic. Bring back the slave trade. Deport niggers to africa.

You're a degenerate. What paganism are you talking about, shitlord? Did you even bother to read the disclaimer of the video?

>'This will be the end of Sweden as a white country'
>Says increasingly brown man for the seventh time this year