So tired of this sjw bullshit

So tired of this sjw bullshit

Well unfortunately sjws and femanists will never accept scientific based biology for explaining male and female behavior because theyll just say its all based from the patriarchy so it's nonfactual and discriminatory, so they will continue to bitch for a long time if not forever as long as marxism exists in the usa's pillars of society

wow, you managed to completely miss the point of the first retarded post and some how compound the retardation, brava

but the reason beatrix keeps prevailing is because shes fighting for something more meaningful than any of her opponents

but this is about race not gender

>asians
>billions of them
>rich documented history
>some of the richest, most technologically advanced countries
>lots and lots of unique pop-culture
>do better in western countries than the original inhabitants

WE ARR BADRY OPPRESSUDOO!!!! FUCKU WHITHU PIGGU!

when will they learn to check their privilege?

If they were more talented, they would have won.

>Asians are only of color when it's convenient

Never see them bringing up oppression of color when Asians make more money than whites.....

no because they are POCs

that makes them inherently better...

Disagree? Racist.

Kill Bill's just a tarantino gorefest but there's no hidden race bullshit in that

The annoying thing here is that there is an interesting conversation to be had around race in Kill Bill, but this isn't it.

This. Asians have done really well in pretty much every white country.

Weird 'innit they must be doing something special hehe

>"unjustly"
So the sjw's are shilling for organized crime bosses and psychopathic murderers now? That's an interesting twist.

I saw it more as a lowkey metaphor about how a woman with big scary feet can triumph over traditional standards of beauty, as represented by tiny asian feet.

Didn't they try to kill her first?

I mean, if the metaphor extends to "don't trust WOC" then I get it, but....

I'm sick of poltards spamming the blogs of literal whos on the wrong board

Yes also they want to normalize pedophilia and are brainwashing white women into preferring bbc to nice guys like me

>more talented

The whole point of Kill Bill wad that the Bride was the best assassin of the group and that's why they went all out to kill her at the wedding

So they want you to have sex with little girls and for adult women to not want you at all?

whats the downside?

>japs
>chinks
>koreans

>color
They have the same color skin as me but with slant eyes.

With grit and determination? I guess it is an allegory...

Did they miss the chapter where Bellatrix train with that old dude?

You must be yellow then

Why is anyone who finds this type of shit abhorrent a 'poltard'?

You tell us, Jason.

What the fuck are you even on about?
If you don't like a thread then don't participate in it you stupid nigger

Not him, but ""whites"" and ""east asians"" has close beige skin pallete.

how were they more skilled she literally fucked up their shit.

nothing I don't know what pols problem is

Calling Asian people "people of color" (or "women of color" in this case) is ridiculously racist.

>WE ARR BADRY OPPRESSUDOO!!!! FUCKU WHITHU PIGGU!

These aren't the ones complaining, though. The real Asians don't give a fuck. These white washed pieces of shit who only have a stupid racial identity to cling to are the ones who care.

remember that 90% of SJW articles are self aware it's just business, they know they're spouting bullshit

>find a headlines that will cause outrage
>but not the outrage of any self interest group since this could lead to lawsuits and money loss
>so just hit on whiteys
>people are offended, clic on it, read it, comment on it, share the article to debunk it
>$$$MONEY$$$

This is the state of journalism today

Because they all beat her ass but she refuses to stop fighting.

>unjustly

>drudging up a tweet from the bottom of the twitter barrel to create fake outrage
The fact that this is so common on Sup Forums these days is fucking pathetic. Kill yourselves, 2bh.

Literally no asian is complaining.
It's just SJWs trying to see who's the most special among the snowflakes.

Have you tried not looking for it? You had to go on twitter, find some literal who's opinion, get angry about it, then post said anger on Sup Forums for easy replies. Sounds like a lot of work for someone who's "so tired".

@nerdyasians, why are whites so vastly underrepresented in japanese cinema?! I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!

This is not a Sup Forums related thread

How are they move talented and skilled when they can't even beat Uma Thurman one on one, even after Uma had to kill like 88 ninjas at once? Stupid gook, fuck off.

Going by the quantity of anime with white characters (in background, not just appearance), I would say whites are over represented there too.

But she won both those fights fair and square. She didnt cheat or anything so how did she unjustly prevail?

How are Asians "people of color "
Theyre the same fucking color as whites

Evidently they're not vastly more talented or skilled if Beatrix can beat them.

i agree with this user, you do this to yourselves
i don't agreee with these faggots, i don't think they should be allowed to have opinions much less talk about them, but you guys are literally helping their cause

they aren't counted as whites on surveys, mexicans are however

This is like the equivalent of calling someone a 'libcuck' though. It's not a term used unanimously by Chinese.

Asians aren't niggers, niggers.

multiculturalism was a mistake

And she was 1 vs gorillion goons

You miss the point of political correctness.
The only goal is to subjugate whites.
4 legs good, 2 legs bad

I think you two are saying the same thing.

Nobody ever talks about it because that's not what it was.

>anime

Doesn't count. I'm talking about real cinema here.

relatively speaking for this type of shit twitter dot com is the worst website on the internet and we will never ever do worse as a civilization.

>in b4 gif reaction

Just because she's an asian woman I don't think it's nice to call her "wok".

Also, considerably racist themselves. But obviously the only racism that counts is the one perpetrated by white people in predominantly white nations.

>woc
typo for wog, I presume.

Because only Sup Forumstards get worked up enough to post about it 24/7 on Sup Forums

>defending white women
t. sjw

Jesus christ will they cut the bullshit already? Why beat a dead horse?

It fits the description of most liberals tbqh.

lmao

Speaking of killing bills, how about that ownage today? Hahaha.

all these weak people know what to do is whine.

they honestly need to just be put to death.