Anybody else have old parents?

Anybody else have old parents?
>Parents had me at 40 years old
Everybody thinks they're my grandparents.

My dad's 40 years older than me so yea. Mom is a bit younger than that but still

My dad had me at 45.

Don't do this guys, nothing like being called by my older brother's name for most of my life.

Yeah. My parents had old parents too, my Nan is 102.
No wonder I ended up an assburger posting on Sup Forums.

At least one of my parents is over 60, and I'm not sure about the other
>tfw your parents will die much sooner in your life than most of your other friends

Are you sure you didn't mean to post this on /r9k/, OP? This has little if anything to do with international events and discussion.

Are you me?
I literally can't imagine my parents as not old.

>tfw always worrying about their health since my grand-parents died young

>tfw you get that inheritance gibs early
NEET it up and ride it out, boyo

>Your mom will die one day

No matter how much I think Im ready, I'm never going to be ready

N-No she won't.
My mom is fine.

But I want to live out a fulfilling life shaped by my work and I love my parents

no, my mom was 21 when i was born

no wonder you are all anime watching autists, the products of a weak semen or a drying up utherus

Same. My dad had me at 41.
He told me he started to feel like retiring yesterday, and spend the rest of his life with our family dog, his good friend.
I guess it's to be expected, but it gave me a bit of a shock.

even worse, you'll get to watch her grow old and die slowly, one day closer to death at a time.

No I'm a strong mutt who utilizes his autistic gifts to be a fucking useless nerd
also anime is dumb

I lost my dad last month and he was 53, I just turned 30 and I still feel like all this is just a bad dream that I'll wake up from

>no wonder you are all anime watching autists, the products of a weak semen or a drying up utherus

Sorry to hear about you dad, user.
I hope you find the strength to move forward soon

He'd want me to move forward and that's where I draw my strength each and every day

I'm sorry you have to deal with that
I had the first major death in my family of someone I knew well and its really surreal

Be strong my friend and one day you'll meet them on the other side

dad was 25
mom 24
Im a 25 KV who still lives at home

>no, my mom was 21 when i was born

Prostitute on the streets of Budapest who forgot to take her pill when she was with a client, no?

no dumbo, just a healty female with a chad boyfriend, something you never saw close up

Parents had me at 27 and 28 respectivly.

I'll soon be their age, and im no where near being in a serious relationship or getting married or being financially able to have a kid that age. Might be lucky by 40 lol.

Anyways fuck having kids at this day and age, the world's going to shit, and bringing life into this world just to suffer because you're supposed to have kids by society is crazy.

It is Eastern Europe after all.

>Discovered on the streets of Budapest at the age of 13, Palvin shot her first editorial in 2006 for Spur Magazine. Palvin subsequently moved to Asia where she maintained a steady stream of bookings.[4]

What do you think she was doing out there on the street at 13? :^)

Playing

Lol do you have autism?

>Playing

She sure was.

Lol enjoy your autism Chris chan

lol, obsessed virgin

meanwhile entire hollywood is sucking jewish dick, but its rape now

>"Oh shit, Richard! My menopause will start any second now and I totally forgot about children!"

I hate that British Barbara Palvin spammer, I really do. Fuck that guy.

They had me when they were 35 and 34, not too old but not ideal

I really wish people wouldnt die from old age...
All this age shit wouldnt matter.

Anyone else has his hopes up for Aubrey De Greys work and other biotech technologies of the future?

People who take proper care of themselves age better.

>Age better
Everything still starts going to shit no matter how well you eat or excersize after you're 70

Im not talking about looks atm

Nobody gets to be a supermodel unless they give the Harvey Weinsteins of the world the goods.

Mum and dad had me at 41 and 40 respectively

My mom was 37 and my dad 33 when I was born. Both look younger though

Proper health habits however can cut as much as 10 years off your biological age. Jimmy Carter still works on Habitat for Humanity and he's like 93 or something.

>tfw dad has bone marrow cancer and mum is an alcoholic
I'm guessing it'll happen sooner rather than later ;_;

Actually, if you read about terminal drop theory, on average, a person starts to decline health-wise about 5 years before death.

>tfw at the age dad had kids, a family a job and a house

Soo ill die in 5 years, great
Still wouldnt you want to remain youthful your whole life and avoid dying to cancer or heart disease at lets say 80?

same thing
But only once someone thought my father was my grandfather

>TFW dead parents

dad turns 60 in 2 months
mom is 59
I'm 27

I wouldn't want to live to old age either in Eastern Europe with the shit-tier health care and $25 a month pensions they have there.

Sorry to hear that user

Japan's elders live so well that they can't get rid of them and they're starting to pile up.

Sorry, user