The first Toy Story is the only good one from the trilogy

The first Toy Story is the only good one from the trilogy.

New 52 was a fucking mistake

rebirth as a whole is mediocre

Sup Forumsmbrl is not a meme.

I agree OP. I actually thought that 2 was universally hated because of how awful it was, but then when 3 came out, I found out people actually liked 2. Couldn't believe it.

I just don't even care anymore.

I didn't hate BvS.

BvS is my second favorite cape film and Eisenberg's Luthor is my favorite cape film villain. I'm also looking forward to WW and really looking forward to JL.

Big Hero 6 is my favorite film of all time

I'm a massive waifu fag

I write shipping fanfiction

What happened this time

Do you really care?

the only reason I have an allegiance to DC is because I stalked and harassed a transgirl at my uni who dressed up as Harley Quinn all the time

It's easily the best one that's for sure.

I'm still suffering over this.

Yes

I do.

No you don't.

And for the record, TS2 was better than 1.

George Morrison's run on New X-Men was really bad, and I cannot get myself into the mindset of understanding someone who likes it

Not that user but yeah sure. Everybody here is depressed for something Boco. Go ahead, I won't judge you.
I really hope the pre flashpoint world and post flashpoint world merge at some point.
I would really hate if powerless Clark Kent isPrime and the Supes and Louis that are dead are the earth-two ones.
>Tfw Prime time never again

Capeshit movies ruined everything.

how do you keep on living?

I'm the biggest Goon shill I know.

>George

I wish I could go back to being 5 years old again, and I've been diagnosed with depression because of this.

I haven't told my therapist because it just sounds really stupid to say out loud, and it would be embarrassing to tell someone.

Fine...I'm going though one of those lonely phases were it hits me that my only friend is my dog.

Happens a few times a year. At least it only lasts two or three days.

I'm bipolar as fuck.

I believe in the Chads, alpha-beta, "fake nerds", etc. memes but the internet always has to put us down so even though I feel like there's a kernel of truth to them, I kinda want to try to change my tune.

I hope you get better Boco.

I go through those like all the time, man.

You must be happy as hell usually

That sucks. At least you have your dog to keep you company.

Do you find Cara attractive?

I love you Jessica.

Any happiness is probably just a mask. Or at best a diversion.

same here. it happens when suddenly for whatever reason i have to speak to someone on the street, and i realize that the reason why words feel weird coming out is because i haven't spoken to anyone at all for weeks (or months like it was last year).

and then, i go back to being silent.

I love feet but those feet are WAY too damn long.

Like, freakishly long.

Oh, no. There are people out there who are living completely happy, fulfilling lives, and what's worse, they probably hate you. And me. And all of us.

People who scream and shitpost in the lolithreads are newfags or tumblr, Sup Forums have been doing them for years "but now they are a bad thing"

yes
i love love love her

Marvel comics are fucking cancer and you would have to be an absolute bitch to pay for them

Can't get into Marvel ever since AvX, can't get into DC since New 52, can't get into MCU since Civil War, can't get into DCEU because of MoS.

Can't get hyped by any major announcement, I only come to this board for SU nowadays.

If there's anything Sup Forums's guilty of, it's being too willing to engage in shitposting and meme-tier bullshit.

>can't get into MCU since Civil War
Nigga, it was literally the last Marvel movie to come out. How does that even make sense?

Nobody cares about your personal life faggot

You're probably a fucking pedo

Not as much as I hate me.

Johnny Test was an 8 out of 10 show. Hell, maybe a 8.5 even.

Couldn't get hyped ever since it was announced.

Man, that's just depressing.

Please go and drink some bleach Boco.

One day...

Why not? And what did you think of the movie itself?

Ted Cruz would make a great president IMO

I don't present my cock for a one named Harambe

Mods need to either get stricter with SU or they need to get more lenient with other shows

not that user but fuck off asshole
Look Boco, if there is something I've realized is that Sup Forums is full of depressed people. You are not alone here, but really, you need to go out. Talk to someone, tell them how you feel. Man up Boco. You can.
I don't like Cara because she is so full of herself.

i have 300 images of Pearl rule 34 but i've never ever watched an episode of steven universe

twennywun twennyone twenny1

i hate following mega-celebs and reading their retarded shit so her personality to me is totally imagined in my head (i don't really know what she's actually like). i also picture her with that cute american accent she does in Suicide Squad and Paper Towns and such

Nah man fuck off. We have a hugbox board for this shit

Boco

I really want more Batman Beyond, but just Terry McGinnis, not the Tim Drake rebirth version.
I want a Batman Beyond game as the next Arkham-style game, and if they can get the same voice actors (Will Friedle, Kevin Conroy), even better.
The Batman Beyond skin in Arkham City was better than the one in Arkham Knight, AK was too 'tacticool', while City looked just like the cartoon looked.
Dana is a boring, one-dimensional character, she should be either better developed or scrapped.

No, see, I don't talk to people because I don't see the point.

When people try to be my friends I eventually become an asshole and drive them away. Just ask the people who used to post in those Sup Forums Mansion threads.

Oh wait. You can't.

Cuz I drove them away.

But enough about me. The fact that they're making Toy Story 4 feels really wrong.

To be honest the movie is itself based on a somewhat clunky, if earnest, attempt to incorporate elements of post-9/11 politics into a superhero story. As such, I was somewhat skeptical of its premise in the very beginning. Granted, some of the largest issues I had with the film were rooted more in plot structure rather than theme or cinematography, and do not really reflect well on the film itself but rather Marvel's overall marketing strategy.

>Spider-Man's inclusion
This was plainly shoehorned in, it was the equivalent of an unsatisfying comic crossover cameo. While there was nothing wrong with the casting or lines, Spider-Man's presence in the film felt altogether like a divergence or side-effect.

>Avengers accountability
This part only holds up at surface value. The Avengers originated and operated as part of a SHIELD organization, and for plot-reasons became their own independent entity purely to generate controversy.

Rant 1/?, further parts incoming

And then of course I'd fuck up everything after >Avenger's accountability

>Avengers accountability
This part only holds up at surface value. The Avengers originated and operated as part of a SHIELD organization, and after SHIELD’s dissolution are suddenly independent of the government for reasons never fully explored. The conflict over Bucky was actually well-done and a good starting issue, but the manner in which it ballooned into an all-out conflict was afforded more bombast than substance.

Overall the film was beholden by its nature as a blockbuster to generate exciting action scenes, and while it delivered on this front it cannot be mistaken for a sincere discussion on its actual topics. It was a product of loud action scenes and a vehicle to set up another loud blockbuster. That’s why I can’t into Civil War.

Rant 2/?

>you're probably a pedo
I'm actually into women my age.

Rant 3/3

On the other hand, and I appreciate that there’s a sense of hypocrisy to this, I could into X-Men Apocalypse just fine. That movie is replete with its own set of flaws, but I had no issue with the Weapon X scene save its place in the plot. The same issues might very well apply: Jean Grey is there to set up the Dark Phoenix Saga, the film is arguably overstuffed, the plot is contrived around various fight scenes rather than anything of substance. It surface dressing of the 80’s, however, was more fully done than the Civil War’s surface dressing as a political thriller, I guess. In terms of Marvel movies, I still think Winter Soldier hasn’t been surpassed.

TL;DR
Avengers Civil War was too much of a blockbuster, got pretentious. Yet strangely enough I liked X-Men, despite many of these criticisms applying to that film as well.

ignore him, he's having a hard time arguing his position in another thread

I'll never be done with the DCAU, I could always want more, but I feel like it's done forever.

DCAU Terry in Neo-Gotham would be "beyond" baller.

On another note: the powers that be seem to think Superman is compelling because of the Spider-Man problem, namely that any character with "great power" must have "great responsibility" and must suffer accordingly.

That's not inherently interesting material, and the way that they've been treating Superman in films is stupid. If they want to make him interesting, they should focus on making Metropolis interesting. There are many angles to this, but Metropolis will always be Generic Big City for the foreseeable future.

Your therapist is there to listen to all the stupid stuff you might say, not to judge you for it.

I disagree, user.

Especially with:
>The Avengers originated and operated as part of a SHIELD organization, and after SHIELD’s dissolution are suddenly independent of the government for reasons never fully explored.
Wouldn't that be all the more reason to hold them accountable for actions that persisted in AoU and CW?

I think you're entitled to your opinion and all but that's something that I especially can't agree on.

I didn't tell my psychiatrist when I was seeing him either. I just think it's something I should keep to myself because it's not like I'll ever be able to actually do it, so there's no point in telling anyone.

Stop pretending to be an asshole Boco. That's all.
I hate that comic are now taking elements from manga/anime.
Empowered is shit.

>pretend

I wish.

Oh, and Bruce Timm's obsession with shipping Batman and Batgirl is pretty sick.

Toilet's been acting up.
Take big shit.
Flush, clogs, overflows.
Shit and piss water everywhere.

Grab buckets, mops, scoops, bleach, etc.
Scoop shit and piss water from toilet into bucket to make room to plunge.
Gaze deep into brown undigested food flecked soup before me as it burbles before it gurgles and retreats out of sight leaving only the skid marks of its dark work.
Smell nothing, feel nothing.

Pour shit and piss water in bucket down toilet. Mop up shit and piss water from floor.
Squeeze shit and piss water into bucket.
Pour shit and piss water down toilet.
Soak shit and piss water drenched mop and bucket with bleach water, doubting meaning in the action but the choice was predestined. It was always too late.

Start bleach disinfecting everything in the bathroom that might have had direct or indirect contact with shit and piss fluids, which is everything.
Tub, counters, sink, handles.
Mop floor with bleach and shit and piss water soaked mop.

Throw everything used, hope whoever scavenges through trash isn't foolish enough to re-use them.
Towels and bath rug splashed or soaked with shit and piss water. Pour heavy bleach and detergent into washing machine, pity person who puts laundry in after.

Room mate wakes up. Complains of missing towel. Finish laundry, hang towel without a word. They go on with their day blissfully unaware.
Take shower to wash off sweat, shit and piss. Pass out from exhaustion.

All this happened between 2:40 to 8:30 AM or so.
Between those hours while everyone else slept in their bedroom I had an awakening in that bathroom.

I understand the meaning of life.

I know why we're here.

yes, wtf is wrong with bruce timm

What other thread?

Dude, if you don't WANT to be an asshole just stop to think before you speak, that's pretty much it

Hm. Wish I had the chance to apologize to people I was an asshole to...

I know that feel Boco. Knowing how is life, Destiny, God, whatever you will find that people again. And you will find people who will try to get your worst. So is up to you if you decide to change and be a better (you) to all of them or to just go back to be an asshole.

>Boco General

Toy Story 1 is literally the worst of the three

>I hate that comic are now taking elements from manga/anime.

That shit started over thirty years ago.

Be honest Sup Forums
would you read this not because of fanservice?

Batman v Superman's Ultimate Edition is a damn good film.

I think Kamala was a good idea.
Old Ms. Marvel just seemed too generic to me.

Oh shit, is that Billy the Kid? Which issue is this?

Common knowledge since at least 2012.

Got it wrong, the third is the only good one of the trilogy.

Baneposting was a blight that brought the worst of Sup Forums down on Sup Forums's head, and Sup Forums needs to fuck off already.

Third is just a rehash of the second one.

Variant covers, when done well, are a great way to sell more comics. The problem is when speculators and collectors get involved.

Nothing wrong with that bud

I've become fatigued with edgy and dark comics so I've started buying Moongirl/Hellcat/Gwenpool on a regular basis as they're just plain, uncomplicated fun.

SJWs are ruining everything i love about po culture. The inclusiveness is STARTING TO BORDER ON CRAZY.

EX: Sulu is gay in the new film.
I mean its just: Becuase we want to include everyone. That was the offical line.
They didnt even have the balls to just state they were looking to cash in on the fact that George is a fucking symbol for the gay community.

I don't care for 95% of the Rebirth comics and I don't understand why Sup Forums likes them so much. They're not bad, but they're completely mediocre.

I've grown out of capes and children's cartoons and only now do I realize all of my friends are literal man-children but I'm too scared to change and wind up utterly alone so I still play along.

I don't like any of the Toy Stories. The only Lassester-made Pixar movie I enjoyed was A Bug's Life.

Strongly looking forward to Wonder Woman also my brother.
Because he enjoys life & entertainment instead of being angry over tiny "not muh" details.

I can't stand anything on Adult Swim anymore.

I've been watching since literally the first night it aired, and I watched Space Ghost before that, but I now can't think of a single show I watch on there anymore.

I sincerely don't know if it's because it's all shit or because I'm pushing 30, and I don't know which answer would depress me more.

Oh absolutely, as a artist I fucking love that Variants exist to give us more beautiful art.

one night a week/month/whatever just straight up try something new, something you've literally never done before

go to the theater, opera, or ballet, go to a gallery or museum

take an art class, or pose for a life drawing class

go on a trip to somewhere near you that you've never been, even if it's a tourist trap, or a kind of public entertainment venue you wouldn't ordinarily end up in

don't worry too much about not knowing what to do with yourself wherever you choose to go or about going alone, just do enough basic research to learn what you absolutely have to do and wing it from there

if your manchild friends get curious, and you're comfortable with it, let them tag along and see that there's another side to you (even if it's just a side that's willing to try new things); you may find they've got hidden aspects you've never considered

widening your perspective and broadening your cultural horizons don't have to mean the end of your existing friendships, but for all of us there comes a point when we must choose between the group and ourselves, and there's no single answer as to what we must choose, but you'll never find out what you could be doing if you don't try

baby steps, user

i hate harley's roller derby look in the comics but i like her costume in suicide squad
baneposting is fun
peridot is annoying and i think townie episodes are relaxing and enjoyable
i think it would be nice if nick spencer no longer worked at marvel
carl was the only entertaining part of athf
i wish i could go to bed without thinking of masked supervillains sexually abusing me
the upcoming dcu movies like wonder woman and aquaman actually look kinda cool

My relationship is ending and i can only find solace in Superjail

I jerk off while watchig the supergirl tv show.

Superhero movies are boring clusterfucks with no passion or talent behind them, despite all the action they cram into those bloated products. Watching them is like seeing someone do their taxes

Woll as Karen is the best female preformance in any superhero adaption.
She's fun, innocent, playful, determined, fierce, distraught, vengeful.
And Jesus Christ she is sexy.

>InB4 she got Urich killed, fuck you, had Daredevil been the one pushing Urich into looking into Fisk & not her then you wouldn't give a shit at all.