/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Paul
Veto: TBD
Nominations: TBD
Temptation: Jessica has the power to stop one of the next 2 evictions
Curse:Temptation Competition before nominations. It's optional, and the winner gets safety. The loser is a 3rd nominee.

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6PNcXF_Io8&feature=youtu.be
streamable.com/oxlb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the paul shit is getting so out of hand that i think this was the first unlinked new thread. things are slowing down here.

Last thread was petty rough and I think everyone is tired of the passive players.

Kevin has a lot of lines connected to him.

what did Paul mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=A6PNcXF_Io8&feature=youtu.be

>someone took the time to draw this

>Those lime cheetohs though

>throws drink in Josh's face for literally no reason
>let a bearded manlet cuck the shit out of you in your face

I'll never understand people like mark..

Emperor Paul is trying to turn Elena against mark.
>do it

/ourguy/ doing work

Who /maturepaletteinmusic/ here?

This sex goddess has awesome BB opinions, I really love her

I liked her and I'm glad to hear pepperoni is doing okay. I also have a 14 year old dog so I know the struggle for taking care of a senior pet.

Yessss Pepperoni

i miseed the link from the last thread

xmas and alex have been bonding a lot the last couple days

that was a great one. hopefully rob gets more older houseguests on

second temptation was weak from the start, now with new competition it's even more worthless - if somebody suspects they are backdoor target they can either go for a win or throw it and guarantee to play in veto as a third nominee (and ring of replacement doesn't work on people on the block)
it's probably not going to be used the entire summer at all

if someone wins they cant go otb and wont need to play for the veto later. someone will have to play to stop them. why would they throw it just for the chance to play the veto

obviously you should always go for the win, but if you know that you won't win you should go for the last place instead so you can play in a veto
it's similar to BOTB where it was always backdoor because otherwise the target has 2 comps to save themselves

For someone nicknamed 'busto' she certainly has a gorgeous face

i dont know... going for last place to go OTB just so you can play the veto doesnt make much sense

Really sexy video for you Panda fans out there ;)

streamable.com/oxlb0

>I wouldn't mind coming in second to you

>"I know you and I are better competitors than everybody in this house"
>Proceeds to lose Battle Back comp to Cody

shame she couldn't get on videocall so i could jerk off

I win all the competitions that can be fixed, what's your problem?

I'm not a panda fan but I was still looking forward to a "sexy" video you advertised. It's clear that you are full of shit and i wish the worst life has to offer to you.

this season would conceivably be decent if it wasnt for paul

The point was likely to show what kind of miserable shit player / character she is

She can't go soon enough. The cunt who hates other girls is ALWAYS the fucking worst houseguest. Alex blows.

kek that comp was one of the most blatant riggings that BB's done

Assuming Paul is going to follow up with the Jessica and Cody nominations and then waste his HOH this week.

Best case scenario is Cody, Jessica, Mark or Elena winning HOH the following week.

Mark and Elena might still be clueless Paulfags, but they would still put up Matt and Raven

a 1 person comp rigged for 1 person?

So there aren't actually any Alexfags left, right?

How could you have such little self worth?

i dont know why the paul haters are so ass-blasted over this. its the best case scenario as he cant play hoh next week. really only he will be the one making a bigger target for himself with the extreme minority. if any of the others were HoH and do the same they would might become a target before paul due to codys rage

still down, observe this informative infographic she has 6 connections with layers of protection

I'm fine with it myself but I do wish they could have held onto the Hex longer, but since they probably won't this could be a good scenario since Paul can't play HOH next week

That means its 4 vs 6 or 7 for HOH and I feel good with those odds considering the competitors

cody got so drunk he ended up in the hospital

An Alex fact-sheet:
-"Catholic" (literally did a rosary the other day)
-sex before marriage
-FTs
-14 tinder dates a week
-vapes
-gamer gurl
-is a "hates other women" psycho
-evicted Dom to become the #1 paulfag in the house

Are you fucking surprised?
>She played video games with the controller off.
>she bullied the dog walker to the point where she quit.
>she treated Cody like shit when he was HoH (he kind of liked it) while she was doing her weird excercises.
The chick has red flags all over her.

you forgot one

-makes /bb/ mad

Mates mates mates...how can I watch the livestreams if I'm not in America?

Become an American you dipshit.

>Freedom

Elena is up Paul's ass though?

we touched on this a bit last night. this group is too big and too many people think they are tightest with paul. he is going to have to stab them all in the back to make it to the end and the jury is going to be super salty.

desu right now his only votes for win will actually come from cody and jessica. they will reward him for being the puppet master instead of being salty he turned on them so late in the game

he almost has to drag elena to the end now if he wants to win

Yeah not even close. Most of these fuckers are talking about how glad they are to make it to jury to sit in a "mansion" all day. They'll thank Paul when he evicts them.

I really want to know if that is game or not. I think Ian mentioned wanting to make it to jury in BB14 but that was part of his mist with the whole BB experience crap by taking slop and punishments.

every season everyone says they want to make it to jury, not sure why its any different this season. you have to make it to jury to win

he could probably beat josh f2 also

Ian, how did it feel hearing Janelle call you a creeper when you watched the show? Did you get a boner?

vpn

>S-She's not REALLY a Paulfag, I swear!
>I-It's just mist!
>S-She never actually said she would settle for second place to Paul!
>Her real ride or die is Jason!
>(She has been talking almost no game to Jason since that talk with Paul)

Who knew that this screen cap was an accurate representation of what she was doing to her head to make room for Paul's control chip.

Alexfags don't come back

temp comp reveal and determining who will play

no wonder BB was yelling at them so much to get up

I've been gone since last night so I probably missed the discussion on this, but who else cringed when the first question was about Myrtle Beach?

How obvious can production get?

it all depends whom he against in F2
if he is against his follower like Matt or Panda or somebody just not liked or respected like Josh or Raven at this point, he wins
if he is against somebody like Kevin or Jason who are liked and might convince the jury they played their own game, he is in trouble

Paul will have to pick a side with:

Matt, Raven, Xmas

or Alex, Kevin, Whistlenut

All indications point to Paul siding with the original outsiders. Alex, Kevin, Whistlenut. In final 4 whistlenut goes unless he wins the comps.

Paul will have to decide if he can win against Kevin or Alex. IMO he has better voting odds going against Alex.

>He thinks Kevin won't beast the last two comps and clip Paul in F3

ASS TA ASS

he wont take a strong female competitor to the end and take another chance of getting nicole'd and he would be retarded to take kevin to the end

it will be most likely josh and elena unless elena starts doing anything. raven is super weak and easy to drag to the end but too risky due to sympathy votes

It was very obvious

I see no way to remove the Rat from the house now, he is fully embedded in all the house dynamics except for Jody. My only hope now is to have one or two good weeks of feeds before they are executed again. Alex/Jason with a Paul backdoor would be feeds gold. The rat having to turn on his alliances before he even got to F10.

his best option is josh, but Paul might want to take kevin to the end and say that he controlled him the entire time not realizing that Kevin is already doing stuff behind his back that would ruin his argument

feeds back

>Matt and Raven are gonna play
AHAHAHAH at least we don't have to worry about Jess or Cody getting last place.

>Paul says he doesn't get to compete in the Temptation Competition

not that it matters since he's HoH

i am amazed how jody manage to fuck up every decision possible even with all comp wins and advantages
they don't reveal how temptation works so Paul thinks they are bluffing and is putting them on the block
now they decided not to play in this comp, so there isn't even a chance they can save a hex this week
i like them because they are not paulfags, but they are dumb as fuck

>Cody wins safety
>Josh comes last and gets Nominated
>Cody puts up Jessica as other Nomination
>Jessica wins veto
>Jessica takes herself on the block
>Paul puts Mark next to Josh
>Mark goes home

There was gonna be almost no way to save the Hex. only way was gonna be if Cody won and Jess tanked it to get third nominee and avoid a backdoor, then she won Veto and pulled herself off. either way one of them was gonna be on the block this week and the temptation was gonna have to be used.

if they play the temp comp it would suggest they are bluffing and paul will put them up or whichever doesnt win

if they dont play the comp it keeps up the ruse that they are safe

What happened to Kevin's hair? Did Paul JUST him like he did Paulie?

It's smarter to play on the comp because if one wins, the other has a chance for veto and they both have a shot without using the temptation.

Yeah. Ramses was the one that could cut hair

Holy shit Alex is retarded, She thinks Elena is like Derrick and downplaying her ability until late game and laying low, she thinks Kevin is trying to control the house and has an alliance with everyone. BUT SHE STILL TRUSTS PAUL.

elena and kevin don't deserve to win. paul deserves to win duh

>Josh get the fuck out

LOL

josh tries to walk in on the 4. paul tells him to GTFO and he leaves

Alex is the one person I refuse to watch anymore and will switch feeds from.

Cody and Kylo Ren served in the marines together.

>who will win the power of vettttoooooo? dunanananana dunnananan dunananan dunananan dunananananana

>"josh almost won timed veto, he was 4 seconds behind"
>josh was 4 seconds behind second place and 3 minutes behind first place
fucking panda

mark gets so riled up whenever anyone questions him

>He was 4 seconds second place behind in a comp that everyone was throwing to Paul
Jesus christ. the Alex meme is over.

kevin is a weasel

looks like panda is the pawn of the season

Welcome houseguests this is the nomination ceremony one of my duties as hoh is to nominate two houseguests for eviction.When I pull a key the face of the houseguest I have nominated will appear in the memory wall.The First Houseguest I have nominated is....Pandafag.Pandafag i pick you because you constantly samefag on this general and you hate on /ourguy/ Cody. The next person I have nominated is op. I nominate you op merely as a pawn to get pandafag out. This Nomination ceremony is adjourned

he doesn't like Cody, but i think he likes Jessica
he said to her that he wants her in final six

cody wants jessica to tell paul exactly what her hex is but she is mad she has to go to paul instead of paul coming to her

LOL

these two are a trainwreck

it's better if cody/jess just let themselves get nominated this week and use the hex. it'll save mark. they need marky.

jessica should do a housemeeting and tell them about the temptation

>Cody wants to play in the challenge since they're going to be nominated anyway
>Jessica wants to keep up the ruse

FOR ONCE CODY HAS A GOOD GAME INSTINCT
DO IT JESS FUCKKKK

Jessica implied her power is just a rewind

lmao if Paul gets to keep being HoH after she uses it

it's like one of them is right and the other is wrong and they always go with the wrong one

does mark have CTE or is he retarded?

ahahaha jessica is so bad at this

he won't. it's a reset

Being a Jodyfag is constant suffering but at least it isnt embarassing like being a Pandafag

production might allow Paul to play in HOH again
your boy will have HOH room for two weeks
cody will be shook