Mockingbird Storytime

Mockingbird continues to be great.

Yep.

If it wasn't for #3 I think Sup Forums would be in love with this book.

besides that one issue we don't talk about

Shhhh only dreams now.

>Mockingbird is totally popular! See! People cosplay as her! This is a great book!

You just gonna sit there and be a cunt all your life or are you gonna read some comics?

>Bobbi plays D&D! She's such a geek! XD

>Here's that horse head thing people were wearing a couple of years ago! And Bronies! Corgis! Corgis are in right now right?

Cunt it is then. Just checking.

Sorry, user. My tolerance level for Marvel ranges from disappointment to anger these days for reasons I pointed out above. Please continue your storytime with my blessing.

>Hawkeye fans like to pretend I don't exist
Why does this comic love attacking fan strawmen so much?

Do you actually feel attacked? It's just a joke dude.

>do you want me to help you find a place to put it?
L-lewd!

This has gone beyond weird and into funny to me. I still have no idea what is going on.

>dat comic sans

Thanks OP.

This was trash. Go fuck yourself OP for saying this shit was good.

... Wait, did I miss issue 5?

Issue 4 was the one with Clint, right?

Issue 5 was a team up with Howard the Duck and black Spider-man.

Yup. definitely missed that.

>>They bought stuff from everyone but the guy selling Alpha Flight stuff

>LE CORGIS
No. Stop trying to push this as a meme. It only feels forced and annoying.

>Africa is a country

I know what they mean that it's a continent but I still want her to say it in her bitchy way to T'Challa or Storm and have them start a shit fit about it.

Nah she's just bitchy about most of the male fans want to be him and not her while the female fans call her a bitch because they ruined their favorite ships.

Not to mention how she continues to treat men like slabs of meat while getting offended over an AIM agent being surprised she was a woman... Even though AIM has been shown to have females in their employ many times before.

TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS TAMPONS

>"Hawkeye fans pretend I don't exist."

You are literally one of the only love interests he has that anyone thinks about. It's you, Black Widow, and Jessica Drew. MAYBE Kate Bishop if you're a shipper.

Nope, sorry, Marvel, you had one shot and you couldn't go three issues before SJWing it up as hard as you could while also failing to accurately depict your own characters (((Bi-clops))). You don't get to come back here and try to shill us back to your product with promises that you won't do the exact same thing again the second you think you can pander. You have, as a publisher, systematically blackwashed your entire stable of characters to the point that they would actually be unrecognizable as a property to someone from ten years ago.

Fuck you, I will never buy another one of your products again. You have actually damaged my love of an entire medium. So, fucking congratulations, I guess. At least you maybe managed to sell three copies of She-Thor to pink haired, spherical bloggers or something, I guess.

I love Bobbi's dress

This was my first issue and I loved it. The corgis were a fun touch. Not everything is a "forced meme". Jesus, get off Sup Forums for some time. It was a joke on a book and it worked. The artwork was detailed and anatomically correct and the colouring was superb. The plot, beyond the jokes, was important to CVII and left with a cool clifhanger. Anyone who gives this book less than a 8/10 is retareded and in denial over that one SJW issue.

I wouldn't give it 8/10 since it was nice but not that great, but I agree that a lot of the people who hate it just have a hateboner for issue 3

It was decent. A 7/10 maybe, no less. It could've used less joke scenes.

Fuck off Lance god dammit. Youre ruining my ship

Marvel shills or just shit taste?

If only Marvel paid me to post on Sup Forums.

Why are you even here?

You know
even reading this for free I feel ripped off
Other than The Vision I can no longer stomach ANY Marvel titles

This I'm so sick of all this blatant SJW pandering propaganda that I haven't read a comic in years.

All it is is bitch bitch bitch with you people.
>I haven't read a comic in years.
Christ.

Fucking Eldritch Horror...

The Ewing titles are also good, although the best one was cancelled.