ITT: Essential pedo-core

ITT: Essential pedo-core

Léon

One thing I find weird is:

Why are ALL pedos fat or ugly?
You never see handsome Ryan Gosling types being outed as a pedo, it's always some disgusting slob

Surely, there must be attractive pedophiles out there?

Bill Clinton wasn't bad looking when he was younger.

Bill isn't a pedo though

I saw Tom Hanks at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Because no one gets upset when an attractive person wants to bang them.

user you just kicked the redditor hornet's nest

Billy is, though.

Only the fat slobs get caught. About 65% of celebrities are pedos you know.

Reason for this is the same reason girls cry creep on ugly guys who hit on them, while blushing for hot guys who hit on them.

Little girls WANT sexual attention from hot men.

As soon as this movie comes out im going straight to adultfanfiction.org

>outed

You answered your own question.

How?
He never fucked a kid, nor expressed desire to

Why so defensive on your pedo thread, user?

>made regular trips to pedo island

Just business trips, I'm sure.

He goes to his granny's in somerset

Because he hasn't done anything proven wrong

>Believing this retarded conspiracy theory

Go crawling back to /r/TheDonald/ please

Ian Watkins wasn't ugly until he started using meth.

dunno bout that man

So, when the police examine your hard drives, you'll actually shit yourself and start crying.