YESTERDAY, ALL MY TROUBLES SEEMED SO FAR AWAY

NOW IT LOOK AS THOUGH THEY'RE HERE TO STAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

follownews.com/wow-only-four-people-line-up-to-see-hillary-clinton-and-joe-biden-in-pennsylvania-1pe14
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/donald-trump-republican-women/495797/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/765629939811020802
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's already on the upswing, boys. The Don is back.

Looks like if these swings continue it will make one more bubble where he's on top right around November.

Calculated.

>He's already on the upswing
Not really. He's been at the same level below Hillary for this whole slump.

((((polls)))) vs. reality

>Base your support on a platform that only appeals to whites, and of that, alienates more women than previous Republicans
>In 2016, an election cycle less white than the previous (which were won by minorities too)
>Against a candidate that is pulling the female vote like mad, has minorities locked
>Wonder why your support is hitting a demographic ceiling

Basically Trump will win the White Male America Election but lose the US Election

(((Unskewed Polls)))

I wonder if those numbers are truly low turnout or rural Democrats switching their affiliation.

check my digits

Only Four People Line Up to See Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden in Pennsylvania

follownews.com/wow-only-four-people-line-up-to-see-hillary-clinton-and-joe-biden-in-pennsylvania-1pe14

>alienates more women than previous Republicans
source?
>>In 2016, an election cycle less white than the previous (which were won by minorities too)
yeahhhhh, blacks turned out in record numbers (3%) in 08 and 12 to vote for the nig. - Cornbreesha ain't going to the polls for shillary.

Republicans are motivated to vote. minorities and berntards are not.

-good luck.

What did he do to alienate women?

If white vote were unified it wouldnt be close

Didnt they change the polling methods or questions after Trump topped Hillary? Suddenly every poll starts showing Clinton like ten points up. Something is fucked.

Calling women fat pigs and being sexist in general tends to do that.

One pollster changed their methodology that was it. He is behind in every poll.

OH LOOK ANOTHER POLL CHART THREAD HURR DURR, LETS DISCUSS EVERY SINGLE CENTIMETER OF DIFFERENCE AND MAKE A 20 THREADS ABOUT IT EVERY DAY!!!

if bernie can't motivate dems to the polls, this bitch and that fag from va won't.

also, the bradly effect will play huge this cycle. the primary is open and a shit ton of dems are going to vote for Trump but they won't broadcast it in public. No rep (other then yeb!) is going to vote hillary while in the booth.

Trump is deliberately trying to sabotage his own campaign. He's still playing the role of a cartoon villain, to help one of the most reprehensible people in American politics get elected to office. This whole election is a scripted media farce. We're just awaiting the coronation of our next ruler hand picked by the corporate oligarchy. I will still go out to the polls and vote, but deep in my heart I'll know that my vote doesn't really matter. Our nation has vomited forth the two worst presidential candidates in American history. It's almost like we are under judgment from God and are in the process of receiving his wrath.

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a mentally ill, psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>implying polls matter this far out into the race

Call me back after the first two debates if Trump is still behind Clinton that much.

You can clearly see that he has closed multiple bigger gaps in the past. Also there hasn't even been a single debate yet.

Also this polls have been proven to have a bias in their date.

Saged and hidden

>Right wing lies
HILLARY BTFO DRUMPF 2016

> upswing
LeL

>You can clearly see that he has closed multiple bigger gaps in the past.
Most people realize how racist he is now, he has no demographics to gain at this point.

Only Rosie O'Donnell

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/donald-trump-republican-women/495797/

I guess his behavior, the clownish pugilistic act, is not as appealing to women. Also women are more empathetic to immigrant/minority issues. They're the first to jump ship at accusations of racism.

White males are only 31% of the US though. FL statistically has seen one of the biggest per capita rises in minorities reaching voting age (and registering) Swing states like CO, VA, FL and NV are ones with surging latino populations too

Obama and Romney won the white vote too though. Pic related is Obama 2008 if only whites could vote.

There might be lower % of blacks voting this cycle, however the % of blacks going Trump is also lower. 1% for Trump vs 4% for McCaine and 6% for Romney

>That feel when liberal who owns guns, hates islam and can't wait for one of you cousin fucker to try something.

Those numbers represent the dems who voted in repub primaries to get choke artist trump the nomination. 100% will flip back for the general election

you'll turn those guns in and accept refugees into your home when the people you vote for ask you to right?

Yeah I don't think anyone should be trusting (((official polls))) considering the DNC and MSM were caught red handed rigging the primaries not even a month ago.

>Muh Slippery slop fallacy
Not an argument.

>Democrats try to restrict guns constantly
>s-slippery slope you guys

They ought to try harder, no one needs to own assault rifles.

kys you low IQ mong

You're going to be the first to go in the race war

actual assault rifles are already illegal here retard

A recent poll asking for a complete ban on all guns only had 9% for.

>He changes his position from complete ban to MUH RESTRICTIONS
Most Americans are in favor of stricter gun laws. But like a typical conservacuck you move the goal post.

>this meme.

why would a business man who holds vast amount of wealth in the state of NY, invite the sitting Senator to his wedding?...
>such shock

No they aren't, they are restricted, however I was referring to semi automatics. They should be banned.

so why do her numbers stay constant after the pay to play emails but trump crashes after saying some questionable stuff?

but a semi-automatic is by definition not an assault rifle, also thats never going to happen

>theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/donald-trump-republican-women/495797/

great article, ms. foran...

It will happen.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/765629939811020802

Why is Donald Trump retweeting one of the worst pollsters in the country? Has he really reached such a low point? So sad.

she's basically half of womankind by herself so the point stands.

like it did under Obama? :^)

I will happen, republicans will lose the senate, house and supreme court and that will usher in a new era of liberal politics. It won't happen under Hillary but it will happen.

CTR Shill confirmed

nate silver?

*Nate gold

CTR isn't real

>CTR isn't real

OF COURSE IT ISN'T REAL, THERE ARE NO PAID SHILLS, JUST A WORLD FULL OF HILLARY LOVERS, AMIRITE?!?!

see

Because the polls are bullshit you fucking idiot.

Sure they are Drumpster

Trumpfags have been working overtime trying to cast you out into the fray. Ignoring you. Deluding you.

Like all life on earth they had their time, and soon it is all over. Extinct like the dinosaurs. You are the chosen one, destined to lead your people.

Come November 9th, and your fruits will be of harvest.

Soon, a new era, a new dawn settles accross a vast nation. It is the world of the political corre
ct, the elite, the better knowing. And it is destined to rule America for the next 8 years.

The salt will be delicious

HEY BUNGALOW BILL

WHAT DID YOU KILL

BUNGALOW BILL