Will blacks in europe will turn whites in the centuries?

Will blacks in europe will turn whites in the centuries?

By sexual selection? Yes.

thats an interesting theory, but I would of thought it would take a lot more than a few centuries for that geo-evolution to take place.

Yes. Pic related, Ross Barkley is 1/4 Nigerian.

What if this always takes place? Maybe the simulation is resetting itself.

No, people tend to have kids with people their own race so blacks won't "disappear".

Right, but there weren't any whites at these times giving those researchers. So it shalll be faster now innit? This seems to tend to this point.

Maybe, but if Cheddar Man took this path on the first place it's surely because being white gave his descendant an advantage over blacks there in Europe.

Selection pressures aren't really a thing in modern society

Says who? Nowadays blacks are lightning their skins at the risk of getting cancer, so it seems they tend to like light skins better.

What do you mean? Having dark skin isn't going to stop you from reaching adulthood and breeding.

Even shit like cleft palates and childhood diseases don't work like that any more due to modern medicine.

Humans aren't evolving to better suit their environments at the moment

I mean that if they lighter their skin and that gave them cancer, we can deduce two points: first they prefer "light" black people, at the point of wanting to be one too; second the darkers one must be those using the more those cream and are likely to die from cancer.

Which means, there is still a pressure, social darwinism innit.

They're still having children though so I don't see what your point is. And skin lightening cream doesn't change your genetics so again I have no idea why you keep bringing it up

Will white Australians gradually become black with time? :^)

If they prefer people with light skin, it means the darker one are less likely to breed. Plus, if those cream give cancer, it means the darker ones are more likely to die from it and so not to breed. Get my point now?

No, they are becoming Asian

8/10

No still think I'm right and your wrong tbqhwy pierre

They alread became idiots considering what this NZ . Seems like low IQ come faster than dark skin.

Magic dirt theory is real, it just thousands of years to take effect.

they would only turn white through mating with white european, since natural selection doesn't work in modern europe (you can easily make up for vitamin D deficiency with supplements).

There are still factors in play, though.

Dying doesn't matter if you have already passed on your genes. They don't die from cancer before 40.

The report stated it took 300 generations to make the evolutionary steps to turn white.

There are more white people than black people. As they interbreed, most black features will disappear

The future is white, dark haired and dark eyed desu

I agree with your statement, so the future will not really change from the present considering dark haired and dark eyed was always dominant over the rest?

There are more blacks in the world, user.

You dingu, its the blacks who are majority

I mean we got Neanderthal DNA but we don't look like Neanderthal right

I figure our ancestors gave cavewomen the white dick and the rest is history. It's over for the black race desu

>white people only exist in europe

And you americans? PPlus Australians and NZ.

>>white people only exist in europe
That is only true 50 years ago before multiculturalism and diversity.

No. Early dark skinned europeans (aside from small clusters from the mediterranean that ended dying anyway) are not black, just dark skinned. Cros especially were already what you could call proto-caucasians.

Most races that had existed are not longer here and most phenotypes are long gone, so no, reddish hair on a incan mummy doesnt mean the inca were "white", and dark skin on early europeans don't mean they were "black". Nordicism and Afrocentrism are equally retarded, one is pseudo science for insecure snowniggers and the other is result of american education and "empowering" narratives.

And no, neans were not white, they lookedlike fucking apes, their skulls were as ugly as any abbo

This is politically motivated.

People in Europe came from Mongol people.

If you think otherwise you are racist and you deny the history of great migration.

>USA is killing the truth.
This very racist