In Space, No One Can Hear You Cry Edition

Last thread: NEXT EPISODE:
"Buddy's Book" Airs Thursday
Leaked: mega.nz/#F!jVpTgCra!nZ_yUwayfwCcpuM__MHM3g

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
[SoundCloud] aivi & surasshu
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mcburnett/status/753596049839693824
youtube.com/watch?v=CiejQyVI-F8
soundcloud.com/otherlink/enchanted-friends
mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-general/opinions-polls/334723-whats-you-color-the-ultimate-three-color-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real friends, how many of us?
How many of us, how many jealous? Real friends
It's not many of us, we smile at each other
But how many honest? Trust issues

Oh shit son! We're starting this thread out with a bang!

>UBR = Blue-Black-Red
Reminder Lapis is a MASSIVE CUNT with an CRUEL STREAK, in canon and Crewniverse approved

mobile.twitter.com/mcburnett/status/753596049839693824

First for a Question.
So what does /sug/ want pink diamond to be?
>A naive young diamond who was doing only what she was told?
or
>A diamond that grew to love the earth and was betrayed by her fellow diamonds?
I personally like that one greentext where it was a young diamond trying to prove herself to her sisters only to have her dreams crushed faster than she was born

nth for Jasper = CDi Ganon

Where the fang gang at?

Didn't feel like watching the leak, so can someone tell me if Buddy's Book is worth watching? Like is it just filler or does it add to the story?

FORK
OVER
THE
LAPIS

We're back, baby!

Certainly not here

Here we go..
Traitors

Fun Fact: Garnet's mouth pops open for a frame right when Steven shows up on screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiejQyVI-F8

You can't unsee it

Reposting my draw request Smokey asking for the bits

Homeworld did nothing wrong.
Shatter the traitors.
Rose Quartz was a terrorist that fucked organics and probably a communist too.

I personally think that the betrayal storyline would be far more compelling than the naivete one.

It's cute """"filler"""" that has some lore stuff casually sprinkled about. I thought it was pretty good.

What's her goal?

It's filler, but good.
hope you like connie

imagine a townie episode, except with lore instead of townies
I say it's worth it but then again I don't think there's any episode not worth watching

It drops some interesting scenes of places we haven't seen in a while but doesn't really ADD much. But it's kind of goofy and has fun moments with the Gems.

Good going
You ruined the show for me

I like the idea of her being the youngest, and proving herself as an able leader to her sisters is what drove her. Despite that, she couldn't help but respect Rose and her rebellion.
Rose attacking her probably came as a legitimate shock.

It's more like a slight grin

Jcdr is the artist, by the by.

Fixing your draw request Smokey asking for the cock

this is the face of death

It's filler, but there's a bit of lore. Other than that, it's a solid episode that's worth your 11 minutes

>her gem is wrong

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Let's start out with a design that isn't supreme, grade A+++, ultra pure, expertly synthesized in an underground mexican laborator,y pink waifubait so potent the DEA is considering ranking kawaii girls as schedule 1. All the other diamonds are alien and businesslike.

Dance rapist not so tough since being molested

Hooray for Lapis!

>Dance Rapist
Go back to tumblr you fucking fag

>tfw YD's voice actress is from broadway
>tfw YD and YP song has been confirmed

Best slut

She could have been cute but nooooooo god we have to get wacky gems cuz reasons, fuck u splenda u ruin your own shit

I'm hyped as well

Trust me user, everyone is excited as fuck for a Patti "Mother Fucking" "Cell Phone Hating" LuPone to sing on SU.

Hail Homeworld

Reminder that the diamond train has no brakes

who do you think created the gem race, /sug/?

I want at least one more episode like Bismuth

A longer than average episode rhat takes a detour from the main plot for a self-contained story, like a mini-movie

Im more of a tits man but jesus...

That YD is pretty cute

soundcloud.com/otherlink/enchanted-friends

You made me do it.

Riding Steven (her number one) until we learn anything about her past

it's so nice when they cast actors to voice characters with vaguely similar personalities

Well, it's interesting because she looks like a bell.

Maybe the reason she likes Steven and Peridot are because they are easily manipulated and naive?

I'd want either a new diamond that was softer than her sisters and was what gave Rose the opportunity to rebel or an aspiring new diamond that was growing mad with power, and would be more brutal and authoritarian than the other diamonds
>skipping episodes
looks like someone doesn't want SEVEN LIONS

I see 2 big beautiful gems there buddy.

Bismuth was, by far, one of the best SU episodes as of late. Monster Reunion comes close as well.

YO WRITEFAG FROM LAST THREAD

Sneople.

I kind of want her to continue the trend of calm and collected Diamonds. Rose had to have shattered her for being like the other Diamonds, uncaring about the planets they were conquering/destroying. Really hope Rose is the one who actually shattered PD.

I don't have much to spare in the tits department

I think it's funny that I cannot think of a SINGLE instance of lapidot depicting Peri as the instigator. It's always Lapis corrupting her.

I mean, all signs point to her doing since, you know, Garnet confirmed it.

I try not to skip episodes, even if I do I just watch them on Kisscartoon.

Giant alien moles that used to harvest them as food until they gained more sentience and rebelled. That's why the diamonds hate Earth so much they now there's moles on earth think about it it makes so much sense. #molesdidit

It is bizarre how she has only gotten along with (basically) children so far

Fucking weird ancient gem

>ywn tickle Jasper

Just end it.

Whats the point of having evil alien queens if you are going to make them look like sonic villians and give them newgrounds-tire meme face reactions?

I'm just talking about all the theories people have that it was someone shapeshifted as Rose. I think they're BS.

How's /sug/ doing on this fine evening?

Do we have one for Jasper with the colors in the right order? How do you find the personality explanations like this?

That or she gets a break when around them. She really doesn't have to do much when it involves Peri or Steven.

It because Peridot is legit the purest character in there universe

The gems were artificial servitors created by the snake people of Alpha Centauri in order to mine gold and other valuable materials. The Diamonds were overseers of the mining project and made to produce and manage other new gems for the sake of the harvest.

The Rose Quarts rebellion was an inside job by the Diamonds to lure out traitorous gems, defects, and dissenters at the behest of their snake overlords. Pink Diamond was shattered by the Sneaple for going against her programming in a false flag attack that was attributed to the Crystal Gems. The gems didn't return to Earth afterward because it became a colony of the snake people. Even now, all higher positions of government around the world are occupied by snake people in human disguises. The reason no one questions or acts against the gems of Homeworld is because our leaders are their masters in disguise.

Wake up.

Once upon a time, a race of ancient aliens encountered a population crisis. There were many men to each woman, so most were left lonely and jerking off. One such man had the brilliant idea of fucking the planet. He injected his life-giving goo deep into the crust, and after mixture with native minerals, heat, pressure, and some help from those nanobots his doctor made him eat to create a holographic model of his internal organs, the first gem was born.

Every injector made by the gems is actually a highly specialized bioengineered cock and balls.

I love her.

Meme dorito learns sin: the ship

She was getting along with Greg pretty well

what would have happened if jasper and stevonnie accidentally fused?

UK here, i woke up at 5am to work a 14 hour shift. I hope steven believes in me. I will think of him.

It was so obvious from this title card and its music that shit was going to go down.

Her head is so square, I love it

see

Pic related is Jasper.
>WBR white-black-red
One letter off but it's fairly the same

I grab them from fans who know their shit here:
mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-general/opinions-polls/334723-whats-you-color-the-ultimate-three-color-test

What's this user on about?

Ah. Those kind of annoy me as well. Rose shattering PD is actually a really dark, yet noble part of Roses past.
Like Garnet said, she didn't do it out of any malice or hate, she did it for the better of the people she wanted freed. And its been shown that Gems do love their Diamonds, so Rose killing hers must have been a big blow to her emotions.

I can't wake up.

I gotta keep fighting till the day i crumble.

I don't think they are on the same wavelength, user.

>su gets an adult swim spinoff after it ends
>the setting is a cyberpunk earth

would you watch it

Jasper IS the best gem

I can't be disproven

Sorry these take so long
Hope it was worth it

Does it make a difference if the colors are in different order?

>tried to kill steven
>several times
>tried to reactivate a gem factory
>complacent in torturing fragmented minds as part of a project to destroy a planet

peridot is so pure

How long had Steven been living with the gems as of Gem Glow? I always assumed he had just moved in.

Space jewelers, with really heavy brooklyn accents.

What's her favorite milkshake /sug/?

She would kill you, user. It's for the best.

Alone at Sea
>Steven: Look, Lapis, I know you spent a really long time fused with Jasper at the bottom of the ocean, but you're not Malachite anymore. And water is a part of who you are. You can't let one bad experience take that away from you.

>Lapis: It was more than one..
Try reading into, and how she delivered the line

>inb4 she's redeemed so it doesn't matter

She never tried reactivating the Kindergarden, she just needed to go there to get an update on the Cluster.

The engineers

based on the extended intro it looks like it has been a few years