These countries currently have 0 Olympic medals

These countries currently have 0 Olympic medals

>Chile
>Bulgaria
>Finland
>India
>Mexico
>Uruguay

If you are from any of these countries, please explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-charged-with-running-rio-olympics-security/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVhcfuKrDM
rio2016.com/en/mexico
topendsports.com/events/summer/medal-tally/all-time-comparison-pop.htm
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/mexico-surpasses-u-s-world-fattest-nation-report-article-1.1393801
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low black population?

top cuck

>Finland
just wait until memeing becomes an olympic event

we suck

All of Mexicos greatest athletes have jumped the border

Hey, we have 0 medals too

Just wait till synchronized street shitting

>that vancouver medal design

so fucking shit

Rio's is pretty decent

Beijing and Athens are probably the nicest of the last couple decades

Torino medals were a joke too, those fucking donuts lmao

Sorry, I didn't realize you had Internet.

>Mexico
Thats cause anybody who can run, jump, or swim is already over here.

>caring about how many giant coins an autismal freak with too much free time that lives between the same random lines drawn on the soil as you can get.

I don't think this semen slurping event is for me.

we are drunk and lazy, we love wine dude

>India
Shitting on a target is still only a demonstration sport

>Athens
I like Sochi's design but the glass feels like a Hebrew move. At least Beijing used jade.

what do you expect from these weak manlet beaners

He we didn't have internet then how could we ruin dota game :V

fucking lol

fuggg

who gives a fuck what so ever about the so called olympics

>Mexico
Not even pole vaulting?!

enjoy them before they change the name to the Hunger Games

If they are skilled enough to jump the border then they compete for team America.

If only conquering vast steppes of land and horse archery were sports

yeah, i also love sport, but like every aspect of society its just another platform to push another zionist bs agenda on us

it would be pretty cool if they added horse archery. and archery doesn't really trigger the anti-gun crowd either.

All the ones that can run, jump or swim are already here .

What the fuck kind of a Olympic medal is that. It literally looks like bent cheap metal

if esports at the olympics became a thing, chile would win smash bros 4

How did Brazil let this happen?
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-charged-with-running-rio-olympics-security/

Mexico has one already, they're waiting on the color

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVhcfuKrDM

they wear nose plugs for that one too

almost all winter olympic medals are shit. London was the first shit summer medal and rio was shit as well.

This is probably the best winter medal of recent times

This. Its in our genes

Mexico has one you faggot.

Our sports directive is just a corrupt fuck and think Rio 2016 is just a resort. One of our contryman literally beg for money on the bus just to afford travel while the rich fucker put a uniform on his gf to pass as athlete.

>Bulgaria
>India
They are just third world shitholes

>Finland
Winter Olympics

>Mexico
>Uruguay
>Chile
Spic countries only play soccer, on top of being third world shit holes like Bulgaria and India

Fuck you. It's Canadian art.

>>Mexico

If border jumping were an Olympic sport, they'd take the gold every single time.

Where?

rio2016.com/en/mexico

Maybe their goverments would rather spend their tax dollars on developing their country rather than a pointless event.

We are getting a medal for sure today. In boxing they don't do bronze medal match so our girl is in the semis so even if she loses we'll get bronze.

On Thursday, their boxer fights for the silver. If he loses he gets a bronze.

accept it, Mexicans are not nationalists enough, bunch of gringo ball suckers

>boxing
>girl

Enjoy your meme medal, Fingolf.

But Peter Jackson, those countries are still shit. The obviously didn't spend the money on anything worthwhile.

I-i will ;__;

We barely have money, we have not because we are poor but because we don't pay taxes. we literally have more inderect taxes than direct ones.

>Shitting on a target is still only a demonstration sport
Ditto "Field Plumbing".
Poland and India expected to dominate.

>WE WUZ SHIT N SHIT

Even the flips have one. Also,

>superpower in 2020

We have one medal confirmed from women's boxing you fucktard. It's not just in the records yet.

>I would go to your party even if you did invite me

Finland spent it on refugees

Aren't bulgarians great weightlifters?

These places sound fantastic.

Too busy enjoying are homogeneous ethnicity and culture.

Wow! One whole medal? Congratulations! Betting it isn't gold though, which said recipient would only notice once they try to pawn it for vodka monies.

Well to be fair to India streetshitting has not made it into the olympics yet.
once it does u will see India taking home the gold everytime!

Coming from someone whose country has just as many gold medals as North Korea

You'll always have EH PU70

>Aren't bulgarians great weightlifters?
Nowadays they focus on rapefugee hunting.
You should import some.

i thought i was the only one

J-just wait for winter olympics ;_:

fpbp

You were saying?

P.S. I hope this pic busts the "Finland is a winter Olympics country" meme.

>Has to go back to 2010 to find a time Canadians were remotely good at anything
>Still gets beat the fuck out in total medal count by Germans, US

Okay there slugger

We'll be waiting.

What the fuck there's over a billion people in India and they can't win one medal?

NK is doing better than any country in medals per athletes. NK truly is best K

we wuz kingz n shit in summer olympics tho

topendsports.com/events/summer/medal-tally/all-time-comparison-pop.htm

Kind of ruins the whole "But the US has a lot of people thats why the BURGERS are w-winning!" meme doesn't it?

Our goverment doesnt support sports other than football

>topendsports.com/events/summer/medal-tally/all-time-comparison-pop.htm
>Based on their population sizes

Okay. So you have a fairly small, homogenous population with no fatass white trash, niggers, or spics and comparatively do okay in the Olympics. I truly feel happy for you, but like I said earlier, the comparative population arguments are kinda shoddy.

I mean you have Estonia and the Bahamas and East Germany on that list. And not that I knock the Estonians that much but...cmon.

bully

B-but we wuz kangz ;_;

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/mexico-surpasses-u-s-world-fattest-nation-report-article-1.1393801
>Mexicans are the new Burgers

Could this possibly be why? Also, I know its a cliche and been done to death, but any Mexican that can swim, run, and jump over a wall is already in the United States.

Over 100 gold medals in summer olympics. Your fat ass of a country is made up from 50 states that could all compete by themselves and none of them would beat our ass in that record.

Hmmmm...I don't seem to be able to find Canada on this list. Maybe I missed it?

>any Mexican that can swim, run, and jump over a wall is already in the United States.

HAHAHAHAHAHA TELL IT AGAIN BRO HAHAHAHAHAHA AGAIN PLEASE EVERYTIME IT GETS FUNNIER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how the fuck did Germany get so many medals

Like I said, homogenous nations are obviously going to have an advantage comparatively to the US when we have to account for such a large percentage of the 300+ million being degenerate scum. What is the population of Finland anyway, like 5 million? You're barely a country. 90% of major US cities are probably more of a country than Finland.

Ikr?

Surely nothing to do with the Nazi's literally funneling everything they had that year into producing the top athletes, only to get BTFO by some nigger from the US being the only thing that people still remember from the '36 Olympics. Kek.

Ayyy, le dolió su culito? Quédese salado

but there are plenty of other governments that funnel resources into olympic athletes that get shit on consistently, like North Korea and China

dammit

time to import Haitians

>Chinks/Gooks
>Athletes

There's your issue right there. There's a reason why Western nations that funnel insane resources into athletic competitions (not even in athletes - literally just funneling money and hedging bets on super athletes) do well in the Olympics. Its why Russia and the US and Germany and GB typically do pretty well.

Who fucking cares? Olympics are bullshit.

la verdad te la mamaste

And before you say it, only reason China pulls any medals has 90% to do with them being OBSESSED with gymnastics. Every year they have some 12-13 year old compete with a fake, qualifying age because the younger ages are better suited for what gymnastics entailed. It was a big deal several years ago. They take the girls away from families from the ages of like...2 or 3 even.

Still you are a made up country of 50 different states, my beloved fat burger. Not one of those states could compete.

Comparing your country to a US state doesn't make you look as good as you think it does. Just a hint my vodka-infused Finnish friend :)

>none of those states could compete

Lad there's a metro in my state with a population higher than your entire country

Finland seems more of a winter sporting nation. It's Mexico I'm most surprised about, what gives?

why is horse archery not in the olympics?

For u

We have 50 medals and like 3 are from blacks

Mexico doesn't have any medals because everyone that can run, jump, and swim is already in the US

why is Mesoamerican Ballgame not in the olympics? >:)

Do people really care about most of the meme sports in the Olympics?
If its not Football, Hockey, Volley (non-beach), Tennis or Basketball you might as well not win any medals at all.

So? I live in a city bigger than Iceland, what difference does it make? You taking credit for gold medals USA wins other than your states athlete, is like i as Finnish would take credit for Spanish medals.
Maybe in your wet american pride filled dreams it doesn't