What's next for this career?

What's next for this career?

Joining his daughter in the sun

Directing more instant classics.

Whatever he wants to do. That's my fervent hope.

I look forward to anything he decides to bring us.

Can this man direct an non-franchise movie that isn't flop? Kek

Maybe he should suck Nolan's dick so he can get some of his talent.

>Maybe he should suck Nolan's dick so he can get some of his talent.

Nolan produced and wrote Man of Steel

Make something hard-R and full of tits and blood and practical effects

Nope. Goyer has full screenplay credit. Nolan only has a small story credit. Also maybe that's why it's Snyders best reviewed film since the watchmen. Kek.

Snyder is plagued by the perfect storm of fanboys, shills, and butthurt oil money.

Guess why,

No joke, just think about how dark and deep his movies will be now after her daughters death. I'm exited.

Hopefully suicide.

The End Of Evangelion live action movie

Expanding the language of cinema

This dude wants to be Nolan so badly but is just too shit

Making true Randkino with The Fountainhead.

I disagree. Nolan too often falls in love with needless exposition. Snyder's already mastered conveying narrative through visuals.

In that regard, Dunkirk actually took Nolan a step in Snyder's direction. Dunkirk's visuals carry a power that's been largely absent in Nolan's previous outings, special effects or no special effects.

Didn't Snyder said he would do a remake of Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead?

>detecting more movies that are only released on DVD

Oh fuck off with this Snyder is purely visual bullshit both Man of steel and watchmen had way worse exposition than any Nolan movie. It's why zod and Zor-El were so shit.

His wife is some big shot producer.

>Snyder's already mastered conveying narrative through visuals

Then why were Man of Steel and Batman V Superman such trash films?

Woah...

Zack is a geniune auteur. We will remember him when the standard capeshits of our time have since long been forgotten.

Because you were too ignorant to absorb the photography.

He has, and I'd love to see it, philosophy be damned. I think he's interested in it for the aesthetics of the architect's work and the whole theme of artistic integrity.

It's at this point I remind you that Nolan was involved with that project, and it was at the very height of his clunky exposition phase.

So is he. They founded their production company together before either one of them was much more than a blip on the radar. There's a third partner as well, I believe.

This.

Nolan had nothing to do with the dialogue of either watchmen or MoS.

Watchmen had entire verbatim stretches from Moore's GN. As for how much or how little he had to do with the dialogue for MoS, post proof any time you'd like.

That's a nasty thing to say. I'm hyped

Because you have low attention span

Hopefully a few beginner's courses in storytelling, screenwriting, and symbolism.

It's strange how much the last episode of Twin Peaks S2 is like EoE. I guess maybe that's why the nips love TP, it's just the kind of ending they like.

he needs to do the George Washington/American Revolution movie

i can only imagine how this must trigger sjw redditors

>GRRRWOHUE ZACK IS A HACK

And? Man of Steel was one of the best superhero films in the last 10 years

Eating uma delicia and shitting in the streets.

What was Sup Forums like when his daughter died? I wasn't here-did you mock him?

Some Marvel shills were. Most were just sad and some indifferent. But the Marvel shills went full edgelord mode the mental cases.