The Simpson's Movie came out 10 years ago

The Simpson's Movie came out 10 years ago

feel old yet?

Thank god they never made a second.

>Joe Pepsi looks like this

wow that really hurts. its probably one of the last films i saw in an actual theater, to think i pissed away 10 years.

Shit back then, shit now.

>James Franco looks like this

Holy moly...

Why did they make the president Schwarzenegger instead of McBain? He literally looks and talks the same.

You're still pissing and there is currently no end in sight.

Remember her? Try not to gasp when you see how she looks now.

prime material.
realistic VR-brain interactive interface when?

80 years from now, dont buy into reddit future hype. That shit is way advanced.

Well you aren't wrong

I remember seeing this in theaters while on vacation. Rest of my family wanted to see i now pronounce you chuck and larry, I saw this. Some people in the front row took their retarded little shit mongrel who wouldn't stop mentioning everything that was happening on screen. 10 fucking years and simpsons are still on

>SD
>FA
>ROG
The fuck am I reading?

Remember seeing Simpsons in "The Tracy Ullman" show or some shit.. Now that's old kiddo.

she looks great
what's wrong?

Still a great movie after all this time.

it's FSaD ROG you pleb

I remember watching it on the teathers and finally realizing that this franchise went to shit a long time ago.

I do

That's not how color coordinator works.

Spiderpig is classic.

Worst forced meme ever. Fucking normies would mention that stupid shit every five seconds back then.

>I'm not normal I'm a special snowflake who is better than others who quote popular movies.

I'm a GenX fag, I knew I was old when millenial fags thought American Idiot was Greenday's first album. Still haven't seen the Simpsons movie because the show fell off the rails so hard I couldn't bring myself to see this. I remember when guests were hilarious, like Frank Grimes or the leader of the Stonecutters. Now, I'd see fucking gay-ass celebrities being guests like 50 Cent or some shit. Fuck that, this movie will not ruin my favorite show growing up

>I'm a GenX fag
Stopped reading right there.

Yes are you happy now

kino

Honestly, it feels like far older.

>Green Day had been around for 18 years
>Billie Joe was 32 when he put out American Idiot
>A guy in his 30s was bitching like a teen about Bush
Yikes.

>30 is old
Man, I miss being 13.

Oh shit, yea, that's beyond old. I doubt half of Sup Forums even knows what you're talking about.

Yup. Easy-mode: the generation. It's cringe they still bitch the most though kek.

lol yeah they're so young not like us we know what he's talking about and how the simpsons got started on the Tracy ullman show

Gen-x are millenials you fuck

reddit

I don't have to be.

>tfw never got to look under her dress

Feels bad man

I spermed inside your mum 11 years ago. Feel old yet?

Can't we have just one thread without you fags shilling your homesite for once?

considering that the Simpsons had been terrible for a good seven years before the movie came out I was pleasantly surprised when I actually watched it

it wasn't great but it wasn't as terrible as I expected

t. liked the Spider Pig meme

It was pretty classic.

I remember seeing this in theaters while on vacation. Rest of my family wanted to see i now pronounce you chuck and sneed, I saw this. Some people in the front row took their retarded little shit mongrel who wouldn't stop mentioning everything that was happening on screen. 10 fucking years and simpsons are still on

actually they're Medium Mode. Boomers are Begginers/Easy Mode

they changed it for potential simpsons noobs

The Simpson should have ended at season 10. A movie (with much better writing than the movie actually had) should have come out 00-01.

Why hasn't there been a Family Guy movie in theaters yet? I figured Seth, being the hack he is, would immediately jump-start production on it when The Simpsons Movie was shown to be a success.

10 years I've avoided this movie.
Not gonna change that now, fucking disgusting tripe, man.

Too late, he already abandoned Senpai Guy and watched it be driven to the ground. He's doing better things now.