'Wonder Woman' getting expansion later this year, projections go up to 420M (dom)

>[WB]’s efforts will include reintroducing the film this fall, to scarce few who may not have seen it.
Probably before JL or as a double feature. Meanwhile, it had no drop Thursday drop despite losing theaters. Insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/jecjw
youtube.com/watch?v=vl3z2eT3c1s
youtu.be/Qk-EbfeGmME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WB should fill out the universe with minifilms shot alongside the tentpole releases. Like a 20 minute short film that plugs the gap between WW and JL, that is included either as a stand alone release, part of the home release, or shown before JL

Sup Forums BTFO

Well

>Good movie
>Fresh superhero, unlike spiderman or ironman 27
>Females love it for the female lead
>guys like it since it a decent cape movie

the people who are really grinning are the movie-plex owners. By now they are keeping 80% of the ticket sales.

Last Tuesday it had more ticket sales than the previous one despite losing showings, expanding it should benefit everyone.

I could go for that. As long as they don't fall in to the "TV is canon!" shit that Marvel did

I would love this. Featurettes included with the home sales.

Based Wondy. It's such a great time to be alive.

couldn't she have hired someone to take the photograph for her

I think it would be neat to do that with lesser heroes that probably have no chance of getting a solo film Vigilante or Vixen.

>minifilms
Live action or animated?

Has this ever happened before? A movie getting re-released in theaters in the SAME year? I can understand WB's concern for Justice League possibly sucking and therefore people forgetting about how good Wonder Woman was but this seems a little over the top.

I was thinking the same thing.
There's literally a crew in front of her.

Great autists think alike.

It's called a selfie you nerd

>There's literally a crew in front of her.
I only see them.

>Already expected to beat IM3 and CW.
>Now guaranteed to beat IM3 and CW.
Nothing can stop /ourgalgadot/!

Look in her glasses

>domestically
WHO.CARES?!

It's the cast.

Wait how could it lose theatres and maintain cash flow that makes no sense. Unless, of course, those numbers are artificially inflated.

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

>that makes no sense
Tell that to Avatar.

She can reflect herself and people behind her in her own glasses?

Reality is hard.

Avengers

>MCU shills memeing about DC fans being shitskins
>WW is going to beat Civil War in the US of fucking A
How will they ever recover?

>Wait how could it lose theatres and maintain cash flow that makes no sense.
It hasn't lost that many theaters (still around 2000) and women and older people would rather watch it than Spider-Man.

>Implying the majority of the US isn't non white

Avengers, Avatar, etc. Lots of really successful films get relaunched later. Welcome to Sup Forums, shill. Maybe you'll learn more things about reality.

>USA
>not full of shitskins

Am I detecting a thread of revisionist history from the Amazons and Kryptonians?

Jor-El says they abandoned space exploration because "artificial population control was established," and he seems to believe that himself, but that's not really a reason to abandon exploration, not on its own. Then there's also what the Amazons say about their own past: "created to protect mankind from Ares's influence," but we clearly see them in the JL trailer fighting to repel an Apokoliptan invasion.

Is there a reason that the New Gods *must* be forgotten? Are the Amazons and Kryptonians both writing them out of their respective pasts?

laughingjew.gif

That sounds like a good idea.

Therefore WB wouldn't even entertain the idea.

it has happened bunch of times in the last few years

I'd say live action to fit the aesthetic

At least they didn't get to the point of having a random Indian wedding to pander to poos.

Domestic matters more than international

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
DELETE THIS!

Jesus christ...how will Sup Forums ever recuperate.
IMAGINE if WW wins an Oscar, any Oscar.

sjws and feminists, rinse and repeat. Sup Forums is predictable.

I imagine the war with Apokolips took place after Ares tried to rise against Zeus. I don't know about Krypton, though I dot recall Jor-El giving a specific reason as to why they stopped exploring.

>Fan: I'm here for Gal Gadot, but I love you too.
>Ben: Well, I'm here for her too.
streamable.com/jecjw

Could Gal save Ben, bros?

Who the fuck spread this meme that third world shitholes save movies?

I think it would be very cool if Ares actually *sided* with the New Gods, maybe even betraying them when the fight turned against them. That would go a long way toward explaining him being content to influence mankind from the shadows. He wouldn't want to draw unwanted attention.

Disney

Or will Ben corrupt her?

Sup Forums.
If you google shit like "can China save movies", all the articles that pop up literally say NO.

She could save me.

Then why is it that Disney tried so hard to push Star Wars and Dr. Strange over there?

Because China (and India)'s population is over 1 billion, and more people go to see your movie, more money goes into your pockets. China gives back 25% but say a movie does 1 billion there, the studio gets 250 million.

Bane?

Mad Max Fury Road
Batman v Sup Extended
Deadpool

it was you DCucks when BvS and ShitSquad were performing good on third world shitholes

Avatar as well. It's also pretty normal as part of an Oscar campaign so you get your movie back into people's head in time for voting

She's such a mom.

LOL

I love Gal and I'm happy WW is successful. Never would've expected this in a million years.

This movie is like the Titanic of capeshit, chicks will just see this over and over again apparently.

You can actually feel the pain radiating off Affleck, poor guy couldn't even muster up a half-genuine smile.

Sup Forums is always wrong, no exceptions

It got a great story, but I think it would be far better in book format, I would buy a WW movie book.

DCEU wonder woman needs her own anime

>Ctrl F
>Breast expansion?
>Not the first response
lol @ the manchildren discussing Wownder Whoaman seriously

>lol
>@
I fucking hate you.

From what I hear, she's getting a pre-release manga in Japan.

Why is she hot as Wonder Woman and not as Diana/herself? The tiara covers her weird forehead?

That's part of it. I've also got a thing for flowing hair.

GAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I WANNA WORSHIP HER JEWISH PUSY

WB did an Oscar campaign for Deathly Hallows 2 thinking they could pull and ROTK

youtube.com/watch?v=vl3z2eT3c1s

Nice, I'd buy it.

By having DC/WB release all the other shitty movies they plan on making.. duhh .. 1 of 5 movies being good.. how will anyone recover... yes I already counted JL sucking ass

Marvel officially butt fucked pic related is the last nail in mcu's coffin

Aquaman and Batman got great directors, if both of them tell Snyder and WB to fuck off and let them work alone the movies will be great

Aquaman wont be dude. Thats 1 of 6 .. lol maybe batman will be good, but then again WB has zero clue what the fuck they are doing.. what have they done to make you have faith in them?

The reason the kryptonians stopped exploring is because the new government that came into power decided krypton would become an isolationist planet remember zod discovered all the explorer outposts filled with dead kryptonians because the new leaders abandoned them leaving them with no supplies

Naa even ayer who makes pretty badass movies already gave up on wb/dc

>Aquaman wont be dude
Um sweetie, it doesn't matter what you say. Aquaman does have a good director, & will be good. It will also win an Oscar for best visual effects. You will also hang yourself in shame.

Lol from here on out every dceu movies gonna win an oscar mcu cucks will hang their heads on shame

pls give gifs and webms of the amazons getting shot and killed on the beach

Here you go senpai

>tfw after Infinite War the MCU is pretty much fucked.

What's the party going to be like when Wonder Woman win's DC's sixth (DCEU's second) Oscar, bros? The party here at Sup Forums was fantastic for Suicide Squad's win.

Fucked and cucked, terry McGinnis is coming

Both of them are better than Ayer though.

Aquaman will be biggest flop since fantashit 4. Screenshot this.

Celebrate good times come on

Reminder that Ray is forever our guy.

>the last thing mcu fans see

I screen capped your previous prediction about Wonder Woman flopping and it's overporming. Unlike Spiderflop.

Naa ayer has better movies than both combined. Not saying they are bad just saying ayer is better(so far) & he already threw shade at wb/dc the other day

With Patrick wilson in it and james wan directing you are dreaming mouseketer

He said film

How? Dawn of the planet of the apes was better than Fury.

What happened to that SS wins Oscar Youtube video? Is it deleted?

I actually never said WW would flop.. in fact I said WW would be a huge hit.. ill look for the screenshot.. WW origin is pretty awesome & hard to fuck up sort of like Dr. Strange. I'm just saying aquaman will flop guys get the hell over it... JL will make money like bvs but be shit like bvs

>I actually never said WW would flop
Someone post the screencaps

I can't wait youtu.be/Qk-EbfeGmME

Is Aquaman releasing near Han Solo? I hope that Han Solo flops hard.

Same here I'd rather have Aquaman do better, but it wont