Culture Pals - /cp/

Depression Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 144 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
GIVE GIRLZ TO RANDY

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m0X5CQOOwlM
strawpoll.me/15059391
youtube.com/watch?v=rdZd2bXuCjU
youtu.be/TTey0Z-P4Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=CIqh9Hj1Z8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toasting in new bread :DDDD

Reposting-

tfw no Olympic qt..

youtu.be/m0X5CQOOwlM

By any chance did this woman mention how her husband left her cause she's so ugly?

Vote!

strawpoll.me/15059391

Lads I masturbate twice a day. Is it too much? Is this why I can only get a semi sometimes? Normally harder the second time though which is weird.

Yeah that’s too much.

Cut back to once a week.

Once a week? I struggle to go more than a day

You’ll overall feel better if you do it just once a week.

You have to slowly get off of it tho. So start with once a day. Then once every other day and so on. Biggest thing, when you’re at your computer. DON’T PUT YOUR HAND NEAR YOUR DICK. Most of the time you fap, I bet you weren’t actually horny before your hand went there. So keep your hand away from your dick.

She didn't mention anything like that. It seems she's been like that her whole life.
I asked if she traveled once and she told me that she has only been to Tokyo.

Wait a weak so testosterone reaches its peak and then fap, then repeat.

I will try it. Yes you are right about fapping without being horny sometimes it’s just boredom

I got this.

Boredom faps aren’t healthy

Search engine is not working for y'all as well?

No. It's the same people that appear since yesterday

The only healthy faps are when your qt sends you lewds and begs you to cum for her

this site is FUCKED

also I think it will have an overhaul anytime soon, they're looking for backend dudes in the job section.

site is gonna be fucked forever

>my oriental milf qt tells me I make her feel old
my little chinky can't be this cute

I need female soul around me

lucky.

Tell her she aged like fine wine, or $national_beverage

Might unironically apply

Tell us how it goes.

Yes this is true

Is it normal to never or very rarely get messages from your nearest countries? Like I'll get one message from a European qt for 10 or 15 Asian ones. In fact, even if I get messages from Europe or the US they are very rarely white.

Portuguese people are truly horrendous tbqh. That's why I get nothing

Hey erik, I know your roastie wants my cock, but please tell her to stop looking at my profile, thank you!

> t. kashmiri

Would you please stop, you autistic virgin.

>announcer losing his shit over "back to back 1080s"
>both very clearly 900s
What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rdZd2bXuCjU

What? Dude, I think you've completely lost it. I am pretty serious.

shit im sorry dude

> t. kashmiri

Again? Kill yourself, faggot.

Remove discord fags.

In today's Cha Cha Cha episode: A Batman se lo respeta.
youtu.be/TTey0Z-P4Ok

Es durísimo pibe, tratar de decir la verdad, hay mucha chantada con todo esto pero, es divino ser Batman.

Mention to my qt that a female friend is going to study in a city near her. She tells me to go with her.

What’s did she mean by this? Is she jealous or is she friendzoning me?

On discord we're not talking about interpals. It's just about pancakes.

Btw, we're always here too

She doesn't want you to go.

it's a shit test

Thought so. What should I do? I said I wouldn’t go when I’m already planning to visit my qt. was that the right answer?

Said something like I'd rather go with you.

I'm watching you all

LOVE pancake day

how do I respond to this shameless whore?

Why would you message that in the first place?

she had a thing like that in her profile that supporting gay and lez stuff
male + male = hearts etc etc

>Compliment some finn girl's music
>enthusiastic reply from her
> try to reply. BLOCKED.
>Lol about it on CP
>"finns are weird user"
>try again to send it a few days later before deleting the message. It sends.
>About time you replied!
>decent convo. She starts complaining about men being shallow. She mentions in the next message about trying to score nudes from some "mexican with big tits"
> she pokes fun at my weight a couple times
> I jokingly say she can't call herself gay because she's just a boring bi
> BLOCKED
>message from her explaining that she's tired of men. All they do is insult her and she's tired of them

Fucking finns

Just received a message from a ruskie and she mentioned after 3 messages that she used to cut herself.
I feel bad for her.

My heart is broken :'(

Take care of her.

Funny enough, she does greentext.
But I'm not the right one

Tears falling down my face
I can't avoid
My life is a disgrace
Heart is destroyed

Got some cute danish tits

Sow

Nice ones.
I'm never lucky with scandis

I feel so fucking bad that I want to kill myself. I hate Sup Forums so fucking much.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIqh9Hj1Z8o

Seems like this ruskie is really bad mentally

first for wishing your qt a happy valentines day before you do

Why not
You're broken as her, aren't you?

hahah I don't have one, checkmate atheist

Kinda... I saw that she's like me in a lot of stuff.
The problem is that I fall in "love" easily and don't want this feels to happen

>mfw randy has already fallen for her and is imagining their lives together

>talk to an Asian milf for 20 minutes
>get her on WA
>she's already lewd
Easy as that

Well, tell her this, duh. But don't appeal to her emotions because she needs you to give her strength and reliance.

It's okay to get attached but know your boundaries, if worst comes to happen, I hope you have a good job.

what country? not trying to undermine your milf but I'm curious to know which ones are lewder.

B-but I only started talking with her 1 hour ago. It's totally too early.

She already mentioned that she has to deal with man shit because they want her.

What, who is they?

Add her on telegram or smth. However it's okay, you should decide the pacing of the conversation.
Be strnk, ok?

"they" are the men trying to get her

Oh dear god.

Did you fucked up that much that posted the link on discord?

What's the deal with this guy, I've seen him on a fuckload of profiles but I barely browse /cp/ so I don't have the slightest idea about him

Taiwan

No

This is one fake account.
He killed himself 2 weeks ago

I asked “why would I go with her?”
>to study of course

Weird answer

Weird indeed.
Tell her something like, "yeah sure, perhaps we'll cross on the hallways/campus whatever, although I doubt it".
She's really bad at playing games, user.

I told her it was a bad idea because she would always want to come and see me and I wouldn’t get any studying done. I made it clear that I meant my qt not the other girl

Wtf Brazil

are you okay mate?

she dumb.

Reasonable, for all good they are, women tend to be a time drain.

OwO

I hope you make it.

Thank you fren

Also I have vk too, it's cool, less bloated than fb and you can listen some sweet music there.

How would a real muslim respond

She's 15.
I'm 28.
What do

STOP
TALKING
TO
ASIANS

They can't all be a time drain can they?

Well, pic comment from her.
Portuguese bull in action

I tend to be picky now and I want my next relationship to be with someone who's partially career driven.
I really like the idea of the trad gf/wife but lets be real, everything is expensive as hell and if she can lend a hand to accomplish our dreams, that's better.
Also having a career helps them with a sense of self-worth, however depending how's her psyche, you might want to keep a tight leash on that, don't degrade her, but let her know you're the best for her.

It sounds kinda awful but that's how it tends to be.

How do you let her know you are the best for her? What can you do to prove that?

That's the hard part. However everything you do, first and foremost you should do for yourself, so in the case of possible rejection, you didn't lose anything. And when you reach that stage, you'll ask yourself the opposite, is she right for me? I have all this good stuff going on, will she be able to keep up with my pace?

That's what you should strive for.

I know this and my previous message contradict themselves, but I want you to notice this change of mindset.

Also I know this sounds petty and arrogant, but lets be real here, life's too short to spend it with people that isn't worth it.

Show her this thread, obviously

Dummy.

It all makes sense really. I am starting to think this way, nowhere near as much as I should be but I noticed little things changing in my mind. I will make it soon.

why
stop burning chruches

>I will make it

nope.
Saying you'll make it doesn't mean you'll make it bra.

This is all correct and I'm pretty glad it was my girlfriend who basically helped me reach to understand this. She's always been really career driven and at first when we met I was always trying to shelter her and it took a lot of growing up to understand this shit.

Also a career gives women something to pour their energies into and something they can derive selfpride and satisfaction from. If all they feel they're useful for is spreading their legs, eventually if you dont pay them enough attention for it, the only way to gain selfworth again is to get someone else to spread em for.

It doesn't but the changes will if I keep making them

At least it's important to change the mindset.

Good to know brah. Men who don't get this either become recluses, fall for the meme of mgtow, or become degenerates.

isn't age of consent in Norway something like 16?

yeah it is
because asians are the lowest form of women, trash in both looks and personality

>because asians are the lowest form of women, trash in both looks and personality

woah, back off CHRISTIAN.
Everyone knows that black women are the lowest of the low (proven by statistics on any dating website, even black man prefer other women to them).

Now, to claim that Asian Women are inferior to White Women is just preposterous. White women in general age like milk and much faster than Asians, they are also much fatter in general. I'm not even claiming that Asians are all pretty because they aren't, and by the same token, there are very good looking white women, but your hate towards asians is really uncalled for. I don't even understand why you got so mad, shouldn't you be happy that I prefer them to white women?

Regardless, I stand by my word, Japs are the cutest girls all around, no girls on this planet even come close to them. Kill me if you want, snow barbarian, I don't care.