Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLqXrq5v5ns
imdb.com/title/tt2460698/
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wmW8fKrwk
youtube.com/watch?v=pBCep_FiCVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rapper Akwafina

What's her rap handle though?

At least they are picking a few decent actresses. Idk about Rihanna though.

I don't think it will tank as much as the ghostbusters one did.

Looks like they are casting more attractive females in comparison.

Ok ok ok ok
I got it
4 lead female roles didn't work too well
So how about
Hang with me here
Ok so we do
Hold on just a minute
Alright so here's the idea
You're gonna love this

Double it.

big names, big paychecks

gonna have a higher budget to beat

>How can men even compete now?
By being in movies that dont flop

Anne Hathaway and Sandra Bullock are different people?

>rapper Awkwafina
Found the token negress

I allready hate the Ocean whatever movies, if wonen want to make another terribel one.... Let them

>Menopausal 8

My biological clock is TICKING! LIKE! THIS!!!

Did they learn nothing from the new Ghost Busters

No Julia Roberts?

I maybe would have watched if it was about Julia Roberts' character putting a team together to pull a heist. Maybe Ocean gets arrested, and they have to rob a bank vault safety deposit box to get evidence to exonerate him or something.

>mfw they couldn't find 13 decent actresses

>oceans 8
>they couldnt even scrounge up 3 more women for this shit

>Awkwafina

You can't make this stuff up

youtube.com/watch?v=kLqXrq5v5ns

>im so gay and retarded, this idea might actually work!

t. pres sony inc

lol shes a rice nigger

I wanna fuck all of em, giv em tiny clothes that show some skin and id watch that shit.

Julia Roberts, Cate Blanchett.

They can find 12 hot chicks? Right?

Honestly either way this will be hilarious. If it flops they will double down on the "dumb man babies dont want to pay us for our progressive movies" rhetoric. If it does decent-to-well though the Ghostbusters cast will say that they were mistreated, or raysism or some dumb shit.

Chink actualy and her Album has uplifting and powerfull Tracks like queef and my vag

Probably.

Ghostbusters was just a shit film with inflammatory media spin as damage control.

Oceans 8 could do well if they remove the "gurl powah" angle and just focus on a good plot, good cast and solid trailer. The fact they're all women shouldn't be used as crutch for any of those things.

>Implying they even found 8

It's the wage gap. They pay only 8 "actresses" at 76% the rate of men. It's a 53% budget cut so they might make a profit out of this movie.

And I can't wait to see this one flop, too.

They should do a remake of the accused, where a guy goes into a bar and a bunch of women hold him down on a pinball table and rape him. While chanting

>1, 2, 3, 4 child support until he's poor

>reboot of a reboot that had 2 sequels
STOP

Oh no way this is happening? Can we start a Sup Forums movement to get this movie torn off the production line please

kek

Witnessed

Sweet! Another massive box-office bomb!

Women won't work In a movie about some guys broing it up.

All women movies can be good but you just can't stuff female relationships in place of male because they are too different.

>8
They couldn't even get 8 (lol) >decent actresses

Dunno bout you guys but I could see me watching this. This time they got a few good looking actresses.
>inb4 feminist will cry about thin privilege if this film is doing well and patriarchy if it is doing bad

Was her name a marketing thing? or just really that stupid

underrated post

Anne Hathaway and Rihanna are 11/10
holy fucking shit

She was alright in Battleship. Didn't say to much. But damn was she sexy as hell in that navy uniform

Inc Ghostbusters Reboot Electric Boogalo Fiasco again.

stinking nigger

The problem is that (((Hollywood))) thinks that men and women are the same. They aren't.

Men perceive the world through a men-lens, women through a women-lens. They experience different things and handle different obstacles in different ways. We developed differently, and this should be a no-brainer, but seems to have suddenly become a 600 level class in our society.

Men had to hunt and work together. Women had to vie for the attention of the alpha, and actively tear each other down to achieve this. This does not mean that a movie with all women needs to necessarily be bad; it just means that it will need to be different than one with all men.

Look at Alien. A female protagonist, and a damn good movie. She worked alone, and I think having a woman as the lead role made it a much better psychological thriller. When it came time to fight, she had access to god-tier technology, so there didn't need to be a ham-fisted "Muh stronk womyn" trope. She just wanted to survive.

But now we are seeing all these male-centered movies being given to women and it just doesn't work. Ghost Busters had a dry, sarcastic humor, and I find it hard to believe that women can easily replicate this.

Women, stick with what feel natural. Don't try to be a man; it doesn't work, and men won't try to pretend to be women (at least not yet). As a consumer of film, just give me a half-way believable product that can keep me entertained.

good idea

first of all, poo in loo pajeet.
second, those females are actually hot.

Rihanna is an actress?

>Mindy Kaling

Her brand of comedy to me personally is shite.

Your taste is worst. Who would fuck Rihana?

>Rihanna
Kys

The movie will flop warner bros allready wasted a million the past year developing it with out a scene being filmed
Theres not a big enough audience for the film.

oceans 12 isnt a classic

therefore they arnt shitting a timeless piece of art

ero, i dont actually care about this

plus theres a good chance it will flop, nobody with any skill is going to jump on a shit thats blazing before it even leaves the dock

I wonder how many of them won't use their sex appeal.

Or rather, if they'll use any form of subterfuge other than coercion through sex appeal.

>Ocean's 11
>Ocean's 12
>Ocean's 13

>Ocean's 8

All female cast confirmed for significant step backwards.

Two of the actresses are in their 50's
Sandra bullock no longer gets periods and if she stopped dying her hair it would be completely gray.

>women being lying, scheming, thieving fucks

It could work as long as they all turn on each other at some point.

did Aquafina have a stroke?

They got the directors and investors for oceans 11 on board
This budget is going to be over 100 million and flop at the box office.

No. Doesn't stop her from showing her ugly untalented mug in movies occasionally though.

But Sandra Bullock is my half-german (or something) waifu and Anne Hathaway is pretty fucking hot, so whatever. Would watch and fap to, when fucking Rihanna isn't on screen of course.

>we can't find 14 women to be in our Ocean's 13 sequel so fuck it we'll just use 8

Ocean's 11 was a neat remake of the original Ocean's 11 and I assume this will be a Ghostbuster's tier remake of Ocean's 11's remake of Ocean's 11.

They're making an all female Expendables as well.

imdb.com/title/tt2460698/

>kaling
>aquafina
>rihanna

jesus christ.
hathaway, bullock, bonham carter, and blanchett would make a great ensemble cast for an action-comedy. they're all enjoyable actresses.

why'd they have to saddle them with the female aziz ansari and 2 hiphopnigs?

i feel downright sorry for the 4 actual actresses who're gonna be on set when 2 chimps start going "un.. un.. un.. *booty clap*" at completely random intervals and some fucking poo-in-loo starts screeching random noises.

It'll be a flop just like Ghostbusters.

>Rihanna
She's been cast as Marion Crane in the final season of Bates Motel. You know that infamous scene where she's stabbed to death in the shower in the original Psycho film?

Fucking SJW's.

pretty much

the 2001 movie was good because of effortless style and banter - you can see watching the movie that everyone on the set was having a lot fun and the chemistry translated onto the screen

women are simply incapable of imitating these traits and themes, much less have a chemistry when there is 8 of them - you can bet there will be fights before the shooting even starts

you could put 20 women on the screen and it wouldn't be as cool as prime brad pitt in a perfect suit eating a baguette with elvis playing in the background

Agree. Nobody wants to look at fat pigs and a nigger that looks like a gorilla for 2 hours.

But if this shit has attractive women in it then it could do ok. It will still suck though.

women can't seem to be "bad ass" on their own, they just have to copy men dont they

They have not casted it yet
For all we know they could be making a slick 30 million dollar version of expendables where all the cast are 18-28 year old women wearing sexy skimpy cosplay style clothing.

i hate western idea of feminism. There are many asian movies with strong female characters but they are still mothers, wives, daughters, etc. not this "stronk womyn need no man" bs

>but will it suffer a fate worse than the all-female 'Ghostbusters'?

Probably not, because they'er not gonna try and be funny in Oceans 8

What 18 year old man wants to pay $17 dollars to see oceans 8 in theaters?

No Charlize Theron?
>tfw you will never hear Charlize Theron seduce someone in Afrikaans in a movie

>Anne Hathaway
I might just go see this

This implies that the reason ghostbusters did poorly was because of misogyny.

The reason why people were upset that ghostbusters was an all female cast was that they took a classic and put in tumblr women which degraded the level of comedic value. They fucked up a cult classic with a political agenda.

It will do fine assuming they have writers that are actually funny. Ocean's # wasn't a classic and I don't think they are just remaking 11.

Want to get your jimmies rustled?

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wmW8fKrwk

>be westerner in Ukraine
>amazed to hear about a group of women warriors
>find out they still learn to cook and clean, and be good looking enough to marry a good man
>write about how disappointing they are because they weren't what feminazis expected them to be

I'd still fuck Sandra Bullock in the pooper t b h

I believe it's Po'Lan Spring.

Also, 8 audience members.

yeah, pitt and clooney are pretty much effortlessly cool.

really like sinatra in the 60s level of cool.

i won't say no women can pull it off. halle berry or angelina jolie have had roles where they were just ice cold.

you could definitely make a cool-girl ensemble movie. MAYBE cate blanchett would fit in it. none of the other 6. bullock, hathaway, and carter are all great, but not very cool.

helen mirren coulda done it once upon a time.
fuck, i'd put that golden girl in it if she weren't 100 years old, she's cool as fuck.

The addition of a child in the second one allowed for the takeover of a mothering instinct too, which lent the character a dimension that men can't replicate.

m8 sorry to be the one to tell you this but you have shit taste in women. I'll hand it to you though, they're better looking than the other ones up there.

John mulaney predicted this

any essential female-only kino?

1. Man Jaw
2. Man Jaw Machina
3. Androgender-kin
4. Grandma/10
5. Qweenz
6. Poo in loo
7. Fine upstanding Canadian
8. Brienne of Tarth

>ALL-FEMALE 'GHOSTBUSTERS'
Didn't fail because it was female.

Watch this mind-bogglingy good chemistry unfold before your virgin eyes, and tell me that I'm wrong:
youtube.com/watch?v=pBCep_FiCVo

2 waifus and a decent tier nigress, this doesn't look too bad

only one i wouldn't stick my dick in is the street-pooper desu.

Ocean's 8, Ocean's 9, Ocean's 10.

They're planning on sequels.

lol ghostbusters wasnt even a dud

they fucking made 40 fucking million dollars on it... PROFIT

Literally not a single one of them is attractive, bar the first one.

Anne Hathaway is 2qt kys

>planning on sequels

That's just fucking adorable.

>Awkwafina
What The fuck? As in Sextina Awkwafina the abortion dolphin from Hijack Horseman?

What's next? Goodfillys?

Idk but I can get onboard with this. Ya know, as long as it isn't "Ocean's 8: Sex in the City" edition, which it probably will.

This is false. Cite your source

>Awkwafina
Wasn't that a joke character on Bojack Horseman? wtf

Holy fuck my jimmies are overstimulated.
>women trying to restore order in Ukraine, find a suitable husband who allows them to show their feminine side and still be part of a strong caring family
>WHY DO YOU LET MEN THE PATRIARCHY STILL HAVE THE POWER UGGGH SRSLY IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR LET WOMAN GO AROUND FUCKING MEN CLUELESSLY FUCK FAMILIES SHITLOOOOOOORDS SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH

i bet they're gonna have crazy marketing team for this to make sure what happened to ghost busters doesnt happen to this

shills are gonna go in

Speaking of which, there should be male remakes just to be fair.

>Charlie's Angels
3 model-esque actors going on spy missions, doing Kung Fu and striking poses like Jojo's.
500 million box office from single women.

>Sex In The City
4 successful Wall-Street men seduce women in NYC.

>Brotherhood of the Bulging Pants
>Divine Secrets

So on and so forth.

Honestly, Rihanna is Hot, Anne Hathaway and Cate Blanchet are good, I like HBC so it could be an alright movie. Not saying it isn't fucking forced, but I don't think it will be the trainwreck GB was, some of these people are actually likable.

I'm surprised they didn't do a female expendables