Do you faggots really believe Trump when he says this election is rigged or do you believe he's a butthurt retard who's...

Do you faggots really believe Trump when he says this election is rigged or do you believe he's a butthurt retard who's getting crushed in the polls?

Other urls found in this thread:

jhalderm.com/pub/papers/diebold-ttbr07.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord! 0.05$ have been deposited in your account.

Stop wasting your people's tax dollars government shill

Can't it be both?

your script is getting old

not an argument faggot

You are so creative and original! Your mother must be very proud!

i beeleave da kang b da graytest

Thank you for correcting the record!

LALALLALALALA REALITY IS EVIL

holy shit those threads are fuckign annoying

The main reason I can't stand the idea of him being POTUS is the way he points. The way he weakly half asses it.

FULLY RETRACT ALL FINGERS EXCEPT INDEX AND POINT YOU ORANGE TRUST FUND FAGGOT

POINT LIKE YOU'RE GETTING TO BEND THE COMPETITION OVER AND CHECK THEIR OIL GOOD GOD ALIVE

Consider pic related

Hilary's relevant past behavior is to collude and corrupt. She has a relevant history of rigging elections, and all the tools necessary to do so via unverifiable voting machines and a willing campaign infrastructure.

Does this mean she in fact will rig the election? No.
It means that there is every reason to expect her to though.

Of course it's rigged, it always is you little shit

>don't vote, it's le rigged

I think my trips don't lie

>some dumb internet faggot (You) BTFO!!

So you think your handlers like it when you use the f** word? Srs dude not cool.

The incoming NSA leak will show that voting machines got hacked and that the polls got rigged by manupulating the data with high class NSA software. This is, what is in Hillary's deleted mails. And this is where most of her money actually went.

Screencap this. You'll be grateful

You fucking shill moron, do you even know what company owns those machines? Have you not looked into the controversy of exit polls differing from those recorded, particularly in Ohio and Florida? DIEBOLD. jhalderm.com/pub/papers/diebold-ttbr07.pdf There was even a film made about voter fraud, "Stealing America". THIS SHIT RIGGED SON

Im legitimately starting to belive there are paid shills on Sup Forums

This only makes me like trump more

>he's a butthurt retard who's getting crushed in the polls?

>Do you faggots really believe Trump when he says this election is rigged or do you believe he's a butthurt retard who's getting crushed in the polls?
how are you retarded enough to ignore all the evidence and facts that say it IS rigged?

>emails released showing direct collusion between parties, media, and chosen candidates
>not rigged
2/10 bait

Being that Hillary rigged the primaries, I don't see why one would doubt it.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Rig one election, why not two?

it was rigged twice for bush. what makes you think something like that wont occur again faggot

Thank you for correcting the record!

Are one of the faggots that said the 2000 election was rigged?

WOAH this really made me think.. I guess im a #cuck4her now

The elections have always been rigged, this isn't new. Last time somebody who was elected need to be killed was JFK. It runs smoother now. It is all planned ahead and if you can't see who will win from the start you are retarded.

Wasn't the guy investigating Obama's birth certificate murdered?

Are you one of the faggots that are saying this election is being rigged?

I will take your latter statement for $400 please.

I didn't say anything, I asked a question. However, the DNC primary was rigged and news media changed poll numbers when Trump was winning.