Last chance, Margaret or CJ?

Last chance, Margaret or CJ?

Margaret couldn't even just kiss a guy for the sake of holding the entire friend group together, the guy saw it as acting so it was literally fine, but she shouted no like he was about to rape her.

CJ was insisting they try to work things out through the episode and work passed the awkward shit that's happened, why couldn't Margaret just fucking peck the guy? CJ might be moody but she at least cares for Mordecai and has a personality beyond "I work at the news.. don't kiss me."

Maybe she just respects herself more than you, user.

Margaret has had way longer to get to know Mordecai and for them to know how they both feel. CJ met Mordecai looking for a date, that's how they founded whatever feelings they hold for each other. Even in her debut episode she said they could try being friends, but got pissed when Mordecai was with another girl because "I thought you were starting to like me!"

She was mad because he gave her ticket away.

I stopped watching this show a long time ago.

S7 was classic and stopped romance.

Eileen. Eileen is the only good girl.

do you think the cast were asked what they wanted their character to be for halloween?

>a human and a bird in a relationship

> a literal cloud and a bird in a relationship

I don't see JG watching that anime so yea.

Margaret's dad is a human and her mom is a bird like her. All the children in the family are birds I believe.

BEAKED

proof its cancelled??

Skips' va confirmed it for a few days and then deleted the tweets because he announced it too soon.

I'll legitimately miss this show and it feels like a part of my life that will just stop existing.

It's not the same to watch reruns.

>CN is going to use "poor merchandise sales
as a big factor to why it was cancelled

This made me laugh more than it should've.

> Margaret or CJ
Margret because of
BIG
BRIGHT
BIRD
BREASTS

Too hot for Europe.

>CN's character list on their website says she's a "red breasted robin"
>immediately realize that's hot
>no CJ in their listing

If 34 episodes is actually how long this last season is, it would be 8 months and 2 weeks if they aired one episode each week until it ended.

We have no solid release date and you know they're shit at a consistent schedule, hopefully they don't bomb it straight through, I want this season to last reasonably for awhile.

I have question about this show, does it stay good or does it just turn into a boring relationship show like most things

Reminder Pops is supposed to be the boss but lets Benson do it because he's not fit to run the park.

The show has always blended episodic stories about other things with romance ones, sometimes it dies down, sometimes it gets frequent, but it's always mixed enough. Though Season 6 will be shit, Season 7 drops relationship stuff with Mordecai completely.

WE GOTTA GET REGULAR SHOW BACK

This show being cancelled was trending on Tumblr a few days ago, is that.. bad?

Not everythibg needs fucking toys

but the fact they decided to make them leaves me to say it should've been done right. DVDs even stopped being made for the show, the last season released was Season 3, 2 fucking years ago. Merchandise at all has been fucked.

Then you have no reruns for over a year and not promoting new episodes at all, even leaving out the previews in the Thursday nights commercial and putting the new episodes at the end of the run right before adult swim.

>still pushing this ship wars shit even though in the show it hasn't mattered for a year

Hð˜Ēte to use the c word-cð˜Ēncelled!
Thanks hamill for telling us right away

This is what CN thinks of the show.

cheese you very much

I'd go furry for margaret.

CJ is the better character. She has varied interests, is easygoing and fun, and isn't demanding.

However, if your question is which one is best for Mordecai specifically, it's difficult to pick anyone other than Margaret. Mordecai sabotaged himself with CJ so many times, it's clear his subconscious already chose Margaret. That's not something any healthy relationship can get over.

>isn't demanding.

>Margaret
+ awkward even though she might not seem like that
+ ambitious
- never explored as a character

>CJ
+ varied interests
+ your best girl friend
- deep rooted anger and daddy issues
- violent and electrifying temper

>Eileen
+ smart as hell
+ varied interests
- no real flaws due to lack of characterization
- thus Mary Sueish

I left out stuff like "good looking", "cute", or "fun to be around" because that's true for all of them.

The show kinda makes it a point that Margret's supposed to be hot. All the other times where a character's (Starla, MM, Pops) looks are noted by others haven't been positive.

She is supposed to be hot in an ideal sense, and that was mainly focused on back when she was more of a goal and the staff thought it would remain like it.

It's a pity that her friends and Mordecai got to know her better than the audience ever did.

I'm sure all three are really hot.

>dyed hair

That's a nope if there ever was one.

Good god, the Regular Show toys were terrible. I had to laugh when the show itself took a dig at the toy manufacturer.

That was a shocking thing for a cartoon to deal with, I'd see adult cartoons like Family Guy (maybe the did) doing it before a cartoon on CN.

No matter how shit you think the show was/is that was pretty fucking cool to make a half hour special about, especially the way they pulled it off.

>we never got to see how mordecai and margaret met
one of the biggest things I was hoping for, especially back when the show was constant continuity, but even recent seasons bring back that aspect at times, and the movie showed mordecai and rigby met as toddlers.

Maybe while they're in space Margaret will have some flashback while worrying about him or something, since it's shown they're going to do earth based stories with her and a few other characters while also dealing with the space story where they go in the dome.

>story on earth
i just want a scene with mordecai and rigby's parents together worried about their sons, doesnt even have to be their whole extended family, don would be there on rigbys side, but just immediate family would be nice

but the fact this spark thing happened all over the world means via news wherever the extended families on both side live they'd hear about it anywhere

god i just need to see one space day at a time, i can wait on the others, i just want to see how they'll end the first episode in space, that usually gives and idea of how they'll treat the story

They redid these toys about a year later for Toys R Us exclusives, and actually added High Five Ghost like the box said, and they look acceptable. The fact they were exclusive made them worth about 40 bucks in-store and once that time passed, where they sold out, they're online now for like 100. It's not fucking right.

I always loved how weird simple things looked when mordecai or margaret's beaks got in the way.

Can you imagine how bizarre oral must feel?

Like clamping around the dick the whole way up, since the beak isn't wide and it curves. I'm sure Mordecai would love it, Frank must have too with his normal man penis.

>tfw you crack a seed but she keeps peck'n.

is High 5 Ghost invisible there?

Wasn't included, it seemed like he might've been behind box-art rigby but he's not in the top picture and a lot of listings online say it's a 6 figure set.

>tfw she sticks her beak down ur pee hole and opens it up

NARROW URETHRA

I wonder how cunnilingus works with a beak.

B I R D B U T T
I
R
D
B
U
T
T

>Got pissed when mordecai was with another girl because "I thought you were starting to like me!"

And people still prefer her over Margaret?

Yes, CJ's still significantly cooler.

nerd birds

Because when CJ came back Margaret still wasn't very characterized.

But she's been shown to be obsessive and possessive. That's not cute.

Sorry for the late reply, but yea, and then at the end she tagged on "I get it, but you should have at last told me there was another girl" when that didn't fucking matter because it was her own misunderstanding, which Mordecai apologizes for.

I always wanted an episode where Margaret and Eileen were the main characters.

might've helped a "girl power" side of the fandom start, could've helped ratings..

They sorta implied they had their own adventures. One mirroring Mordecai and the Rigbys for example. Seeing them occasionally would have been great.

>are the happiest they ever were after deciding to be just friends

Had the show been ore adult centered they probably would have been friends with benefits.

yknow i never knew why both girls wanted mordecai

>dead end job
>slacker

always figured their love when it was active was just confused young love

Margaret was also in a dead end job but knows what Mordecai is capable of from hanging out with him. In the end, he has the same intention that Margaret has, to do something else with his life.

And CJ seems to not fare all that better either.

Mordecai and Margaret have been friends for years, who knows how long exactly, they had time to build a relationship.

Knowing they could hook up and have a long, happy life together whenever they want probably doesn't hurt.

Well friends would be like couples and hopely will get married.

Oh yeah, Well wait until season 8 and find out how they felt.

So Do I

Just for you, user.

Oh my god, you're the best.

And a Big wow.

I can imagine CJ watching all stormy but when she does it and he visibly shows pain, she smirks.

So do you think in the show there are people that disapprove of different species dating/fucking the same as how people in our society think about race mixing sometimes? Like in show it's alright to a lot of people but certain folks think it's disgusting/wrong? I can see there being different tiers of acceptance, like two humanoids are fine (Mordecai x CJ / Bird x Cloud) but if one of them is with a human it gets a little more uncomfortable for some people and lines start to be made.

There does seem to be a really large population of humans so I'd assume so, but being a more child friendly show I doubt they would bring up such topics.

Xd

It pisses me off how we see so few humanoids in the series compared to humans, I guess JG doesn't want them to be the same amount or it might be too much, but still.

I do wonder what the status is on non-human characters outside the City.

>

Or too hot to handle

>big as fuck head
>thinnn as fuck lines
kids these days

How come the Adventure Time KABOOM comics look so much better than every Regular Show KABOOM comic? Why do we always get shit.

AT has it's main running comic adhere to the how's style very closely. RS has its artist have more freedom. I like it. That way, they can be drawn in different styles.

Yea freedom is great and I'm fine with it but sometimes you get shit like pic related and I'm positive some kids/adults would put it back on the shelf after seeing this and a few other weird as fuck comic styles.

>filename is a tumblr
thank god, i was worried that was you, user

>that bust
WRONG

Their loss.

>Or a fuck body.

Looks more like Eileen's first step to cosplaying as Margaret.