Hillary Clinton Confirmed Demon/Reptilian Hybrid

Seriously, what is wrong with her. This woman is flat out INSANE.

Please hold me, Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=F8A06eHIs9c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=6HpBgsnJB4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
youtube.com/watch?v=X0GKqwd2ofw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao jesus christ

>when you're trying to fit in your human suit and camera opens too early

Whoah

looks like she's booting up like a robot wtf lmao

Parkinson's. It's advancing fast too. That's why Kaine is the big winner this election cycle.

>oh boy she was comically prepping for a speech that means she has super aids Bulimia
drumpfkins

People with severe anxiety need to prepare themselves for things like this. She's a mess.

Oh, sure. The camera starts filming and she just controls it. You're right.

the eyes

She is so full of shit i don't understand how anyone takes her seriously

Where are the CTR shills?

We need you more than ever now.

Correct this please.

Thanks for Correcting The RecordĀ® goyim.

That's what it looks like.
Psyching herself up for the massive effort.
What's strange is that this is such a short little message, it shouldn't require for anyone to go through such a process of getting ready.
She should be able to come up with this shit on the spot.

It's really commendable how well she has managed to last this far in politics, but I'm sure now that the debates with Trump start approaching, she's going to spill her spaghetti live on TV over and over again.
Someone with anxiety and who knows what other brain problems, won't be able to keep it together under that kind of pressure.

I'm looking into the abyss

>BUY
PENIS
>POWDER
NOW
>$17.76
AUTO-SHIP
>OR
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEe

typical reptilian psychopath

Those eyes!

she was just trying to get a quick jerk off session before she addresses her adoring and intellectual fanbase. no big deal.

also she has a dick.

Auto ship or die fuck your funny

>Trump says she looks tired
>Her campaign manager super glues her eye lids back

She is scary looking!!! My god, the eyes....freaks the crap out of me!!! That is the expression of evil itself!

i have a panic disorder and this isn't something you get anxious for

Wow. Someone send this shit to Paul Joseph Watson.

Parkinson's? You are a fucking dumbass.

Either way, this really just looks like what actors do to psyche themselves up.

Fuck off, stop being autist.

REPTILE

Talking into a camera to deliver a message is anxiety inducing for some people. She was absolutely preparing herself by calming herself down and collecting her thoughts.

meme magic is hard to fight.
I can't believe the Egyptian g-ds love us

Seems pretty cut and dry, she was prepping herself to speak but still manages to have crazy eyes

Its like they were trying to make everyone freak over something harmless to take away from the fact that she keeps actually acting weird in front if the camera, except she still acts fucking weird

You're all over reacting.

Get a grip.

Also ban me since anyone with an opinion contrary to irrational Trump-loving hysterics is not allowed here anymore

Paul Joseph Watson had several psychiatrists and psychologists examine video of her glitches, and asked for a diagnosis - video related:

>youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

You must have the IQ of a nazi to vote here sorry jeff

REEEEEEEE
SHILL GET OFF MY BOARD

Syphilis

Im getting chills down my spine. That lizard nearly perfected the mannerisms and language of the common people. Im scared of the future

lmao

>hillary shill says we're over reacting

>dubs
>RUKS

?

holy shit lol she looks like a damn witch

>when you're trying to fit in your human suit and camera opens too early
Kek

I'd fuck her

>her

Hillary is demon possessed and surrounded by demons at all times.

My goodness...

Guys guys. I just remembered something from when I was a kid, some 20 years ago

I use to love nature and science shows a kid. There was a nature show about dinosaurs that mentioned how there was a dino about the size of a velociraptor that had large brains(before there were even mammals) and had chameleon like camo, the show said that had they not been whipped out they would have been smarter than humans

Maybe these dinos didn't go extinct

Does any one remember this?

Or am I taking crazy pills

>a lot of work to do
what is this bitch talking about, is she really acting like theres a big disparity in pay? fucking hell.

>Seriously, what is wrong with her.
She is old, half-enfeebled, and it's difficult to tell if she's even cognitive half of the time.

Not to mention that we have no fucking idea how many meds she's on to keep her up and walking around like a zombie.

She is in no shape, politically or health-wise, to be running. Yet, there she goes.

I'm genuinely hoping that Kaine takes over her campaign sooner or later after the election. Because I would not mind a Kaine presidency. He's boring for a reason.

how the fuck do people get their eyes to do that?
showing the white part on the top and bottom at the same time I mean

Drugs.

Pls respond, niggers

You just took the biggest pill of them all... the Dino Pill.

It's just a prank bro!

some people are born crazy

There's no coming back from that one...

she's been talking into a camera for a long fucking time though, you would think she would be use to it.

Syphillis

She's haunted by the ghosts of Vince Foster and Rob Brown and the rest of her victims

look up the lacerta files on yt, your probably remembering this Doc youtube.com/watch?v=6HpBgsnJB4c

My gawd, we're so fucked if she wins

SPBP

What are you retarded shills doing on Sup Forums? Talking shit about Trump while Shillary has commited actual crimes that every liberal leftie babby seems to ignore

The bitch was insane 30 years ago. Nobody noticed then. I'm skeptical they'll bother to notice now.

can't everybody do that? just open your eyes wide

or in hillarys case eyes wide shut

wtf? so reptilians are real? Icke wasn't nuts?

explain to me like an intellectual pls

It's not anxiety, it's trying to act like she's not a total bitch and extremely upset. She's trying to put on a fake emotion, that's what she needs to psych up for.

Based gyppo comin with the bantz.

TOPKEK.

Say what you like about Alex, but you need to be buying the fucking filters.

You don't want man-tits, do you?

WW3 right there

Hillary's so excited and high-energy. I'm really looking forward for what she has in store for our country. She seems to really care about the issues. I think Congress can work with her on various issues and make it a good eight years for all of us.

Perfect possession. Google it.

This. I'm sitting outside in 100F and her whacked out eyes gave me goosebumps.

She has no human emotions

She needs more acting classes.

Not a reptilian. Just a fucking weirdo.

WTF! I'm not voting for a human automaton/vegetable.

Thanks for correcting the record user.

#DropHillSupportJill

kek.

She's got them crazy eyes...

>Tumblr

I think she was zipping up her fly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

Just to add to what you said, psyching herself up before the statement... I cant see how this was a "botched" attempt as stated by the video title... everything within the take seemed fine.

Not a Hillary supporter by the way, I'm very much neutral but damn, it seems like the author is clutching at straws. I sure as hell couldn't be in that position without a litlle regrouping before a video in all fairness.

That bitch has no right to run for president she should be in jail. Here is an easy to understand reason of how significant her lies were.

youtube.com/watch?v=X0GKqwd2ofw

Open your eyes as wide as you canwhile trying to bulge them out

One away from77777

Holy fuck

u mean liek dis?

Careful about the reptile conspiracies, you might meme her into being an actual space lizard.

kek wills it.

Her voice sounds much less hoarse in that video.

reeeeee stop this republican funded lie

>If i count to 1, you will awaken out your trance and believe there is nothing wrong with you while you Stare like a maniac in the camera

BENGHAZI

PLEASE CORRECT

this is the howard dean laugh all over again.

trump has said alot of stupid things, but,
this is the whole battleship falling apart before our eyes.

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

her empty eyes make me uncomfortable