Anti-Clinton General

Is there any all-inclusive post/article/infographic etc that explains, in detail, why Shillary as president would be horribly detrimental?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html#ixzz4GtL5fiH2
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I can't explain why somebody is going to be a bad president but I think they're going to because reasons, could somebody tell me what those reasons are though?
>You have the same voting power as an informed voter
Wew lad, sure am happy to see democracy at work.

Pathetic

explanation?
What does she want? That's it.

Thanks for correcting the record

There are the well known reasons

She is for:
>gun control
>importation of third workers
>she will input a leftist justice and will damage policy in the U.S. many years after he hypothetical presidency has ended
>she is in the pocket of the kike banks
>For TPP
etc etc etc

I'm asking for a well organized, professional, detailed report on why she would be bad for the country

Such a document may exist already, and I would like a link if it does

God damnit I fucking hate Canadians.

>wanting a treasonous hag as president

tfw you don't even know why a candidate is bad besides Sup Forums telling you so

Watch the video interview, I cried

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html#ixzz4GtL5fiH2

as if there isnt enough anti hillary on this board

There can never be enough

Obama admits that killing Gaddafi was the worst mistake he made in his entire life. Obama didn't even want to kill Gaddafi, neither did SoD Robert Gates. But due to Hillary constantly begging to invade, Obama caved in and the US bombed Libya without congressional approval, backing radical islamists. These Islamists wounded Gaddafi with shrapnel, anally raped him with a bayonet, then clubbed him to death, alongside raping and executing his family. Libya, the most developed country in Africa, turned into Iraq in weeks and ISIS now holds territory in what was once a united and secular country. Obama lost the love of his brother and African family because of this, in fact his brother endorsed Trump because of what happened in Libya. Africa lost its only chance of economic growth when Gaddafi died.

Hillary does not regret it, she laughs when asked about Gaddafi. Not even Bush laughed about killing Hussein.

She's a fucking rapist you kike shill

how embarrassing

Considering Libyan aftermath a good accomplishment. Essentially Iraq 2, al-qaeda bugaloo.
"Veni, vidi, vici"

Also the decade long video/audio evidence of her praising globalist trade deals is quite damning.
She only recently changed her tune on TPP bc Berncucks forced her to.
And fracking, which she still supports.

Yup a good strong leader

who stands tall

and is in good health

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

You just posted one dipshit.

>at least 4 years of listening to that voice pandering to blackswomynmuslimslgbtqia

Maybe he's asking so he can make an informed decision.

Not a Clinton supporter. Can't stand her.
Not a Trump supporter. But he has my vote.

Anyone else get the feeling that she will become POTUS, no matter how bad things get for her by Nov.8?

Almost seems like the tearing of USA has been planned out long ago...that we have no choice but to face division and possibly civil war.

This is not the USA anyone of us decent people have in mind. This is bad, very bad.

She is clearly a sociopathic, psychotic, corrupt, power-mongering criminal.

Are there even enough decent people left in USA to combat, in a positive manner, the decline in US society?

Easy votes because immigrants are noobs and can be controlled easily and are sheep for corporations.

Can you source this? I know what you posted is undeniably true, but this thread is about enlightening normies. Remember that

Does there really need to be such a thing?

It's like asking for a detailed list on why it's bad for people to jump into molten lava.

no shills allowed

The US has been on a decline since the actual civil war.
Allowing federal government as much power as they do over state government was one of the biggest mistakes the US could ever make.

Anyone not voting for Trump is a moron.

Anyone who says or pretends to be educated (with degrees or not) and still votes for Hillary is an idiot.

Trump is the only one who can break the special interest gridlock in Washington.

This is why 99% of MSM is against him and all the globalists with careers in Washington are against him. He's hit the hornets nest on a grand scale.

She is part of the reptilian cabal

kill yourself

I'm in favor of workers earning a living wage and I'm socially liberal.

Is there anybody hope left for this vision for the future, where we can have BOTH plenty of good jobs AND blacks and whites getting along?

At least OP cares enough to ask.
The majority of people don't know or care, and will just be spoonfed opinions on tv that they'll run with

Blacks and whites do not get along
They never will
Diversity+Proximity=Violence, and this is proven time, and time again

Ideally, we should deport all non-whites; unfortunately, this is impossible at this time

The next best thing is a Trump presidency.