Based cavill with iconic "S" curl on the set of justice league

based cavill with iconic "S" curl on the set of justice league

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SZXF-mRo5I
youtube.com/watch?v=dzA5TcOcG90
youtube.com/watch?v=9wWf3A0cG5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YES, BASED CAVILL, BASED JUSTICE LEAGUE, CAPEKINO IS HERE
Fuck off. It'll be shit like all other movies he's playing Superman.

Damn, that's a fucking gigantic curl.

You can win the pushup contests Henry! You're the hero we need!

I'm not the kinda guy who points this out but omg that male pattern baldness. Just fuckin take that drug that stops that shit, dude.

Does he really need the napkin to touch the little girl?

This pretty much
This whole board is better when we have Marvel and Steven Universe threads because we have intelligent discussions and not 12 year old childs with memes from Sup Forums

I can't stop staring at it. Are WB hurting so much they can't give him plugs?

>Fuck off. It'll be shit like all other movies he's playing Superman.

I feel bad because I think he is good for the role. He just happened to get it during DC's 2deep4u cinematic phase.

Like us, he probably goes into every movie hoping this will be the one that lets him play an actual superhero. Then he opens the script and the first three pages just have him masturbating while crying.

>implying he needs to open the script
It says "directed by Zack Snyder" and "story by Zack Snyder" on the front. He knows he's fucked

He's a conventionally attractive movie star; he could probably shave his head completely bald and people would still want to fuck him.

Huh. Source of the gif? I'd kill to watch a Blacksad movie

>I feel bad because I think he is good for the role.
Don't feel *too* bad for him: compared to Brandon Routh he's not hurting at all.

>Source of the gif?
Not that user, but that's cell shading on a 3d model rather than hand drawn so odds are it's someone's class project.

I would need a napkin afterwards too or a tissue

I can see that, but I actually like cellshading. 2d is practically dead for big screen releases so cell shading is the closes thing one can get.

I found these with a quick google:
youtube.com/watch?v=8SZXF-mRo5I

youtube.com/watch?v=dzA5TcOcG90

youtube.com/watch?v=9wWf3A0cG5s
It's just a short clip that's part of a demo reel.

Thanks. I was hoping to see more but beggars can't be choosers.

Is it possible for someone to reincarnate before they actually die? I feel like Brandon Routh is basically Nathan Fillion reborn.

I'd kill for a Blacksad Telltale game.

Nice bright suit that will be fucked up by "I need to be taught color theory." Snyder.

Finally! The S curl!

>Kids still like Superman

It's not too late, damn it! It's not too late...

I want hope, dammit I really want hope.

But hoping with Snyder. I just can't.

At most I can be apatetic and then pleasantly surprised if its good.

Are kids excited to meet this version of Superman? Is he fun for them at all?

I like the DCEU because of Henry and Ben.

he's got that weird thom yorke hairline going on

Characterfags, everyone.

Those kids are probably to young to have seen BvS. Kids that young don't really think "This version" they don't see Henry Cavill in a suit, they see Superman.

More like actorfag

What? He just said it's for the actors.

We need a middle aged superman with a beard and receeding hairline.

I can't be the only one who wants this.

Nice. How did these kids get on set? Wish I could meet these actors. I'd love to talk to Zack Snyder. He's the only one who really gets it these days.

I think even the suit looks depressing, but, point taken.

Hey if we can get more Clark and Bruce chilling and just chewing the fat as they work out how this whole league thing is going to shake out. Then I'll have something to look forward to.

Them on the farm and Bruce looking a bit out of his element as they just sit around.

Maybe they'll go to a coffee shop and drink coffee while talking about stuff. The rest of the League wouldn't be invited, of course.

Superman's high hairline is kind of iconic, just like the curl

The cycle continues anew

Seems possible with the "new" approach they are going with JL.

Meh, Brandon's a cunt so who cares

>Cavill is naturally charismatic as fuck
>forced to play a mopey, why me god Superman that doesn't seem to give a fuck about anyone but Lois and Ma Kent
>Snyder will never be fired and never stop getting 250 million dollar budgets to basically make student films with capes in them
This is some bullshit

>doesn't like good movies

This makes me happy.

I hope his black suit has a white logo.

>lower left image
what the heck did superman did to that poor girls neck?

Same, I feel bad for Cavill he seems like a good dude.

They could occasionally have guests from all over, and the guests could share some stories.

I know what you're doing.

>the choices won't matter because life in the city is a wild jungle and life's a bitch.

I can't find the link, but I'll always use that one comic-con vid of him as like a standard for any snyder film ever created

it's when that guy asks snyder what his inspirations are for getting into this career and snyder legit struggles with the question and doesn't seem to understand it

like he clearly doesn't care

I'm positive he was just high

>based cavill with receding hairline on the set of Justfuck Myshitup.
Fix'd

Have these kids actually seen the fucking grimdark edgy movies lol

>superman dies in one movie
>next movie he's still there like nothing happened

PLOTHOLES

>Snaps necks in real life to get into character

Superman confirmed for killing children in next movie. If we're lucky Batman might get raped by toddlers in prison.

Shit like this is why I think every movie should have a blooper reel released. Outtakes are way funnier when the movie they're in isn't a comedy.

>movie they're in isn't a comedy.

I don't know about that, I was laughing pretty hard to be honest

>Widows peak
>Baldness

You know Baldness starts on the crown?

triggered t. baldman

Is nobody gonna comment on how cavill is fondling that honey's ass?

She probably liked it

She'll grow up and show people pictures of the day Superman grabbed her butt

Spoken like a prophet, user
Bitch already looks like a smelly skank

Jesus Christ, at least there's an autograph separating his hand from dat ass

>telltale game
>wanting a game that is mostly QTE and cutscenes, almost no gameplay and has choices that doesn't matter in the end

The Wolf Among us was the last good Telltale game.
If you want a Blacksad game, you should hope for something like LA Noire.

It doesn't work as well when your hairline is receding faster than the Gulf Coast.

But I legitimately liked MoS and BvS.

>based

He plays a mediocre, underwhelming Superman in a slightly better than awful Superman movie. He's not based at all.

Don't forget
>plot makes no sense and changes every episode depending on crowd response
"Oh no people don't like our young Kenny. No one will pick him! Quick do a rewrite and add the girl people are listing over! Yeah that will add some depth"

Henry smiles, hugs kids and make them happy irl, but not in the movie. He is more like Superman in his normal life than the shit Snyder gives him. It's depressing as hell.

He's got the Superman inside of him just waiting to come out, why the fuck does Snyder have kryptonite at the ready for whenever he begins to show emotion?

first post best post

Seriously MoS came a few years ago and his balding wasn't that bad.
Did he took drugs?

Wasn't that when he made the adaptation for Watchmen? It's an adaptation. He was inspired by Watchmen. Snyder could not understand why the guy asked such a retarded question so he asked him to re-iterate.

If BvS hadn't bombed I'm pretty sure we'd have gotten evil Superman in JL and that would've been unbearable

You're right. He's still hot.

Same. Momoa seems like a fun guy as well.

Indeed.

>didn't see the movies

His hair looks wet to me. I think it just falls like that.

Cavill is based. When you compare his demeanor in public, or any other movie (particularly The Man from UNCLE) to his performances as Superman, the formers outshine the latter by a mile. He has every reason to be one of the best, if not the best live action Superman we've ever been given. Unfortunately he has been saddled with a "director" who is either too busy thinking about the action/destruction that will be created in post or simply not talented enough to draw a better performance out of Cavill. Then again the performances we got might be what Snyder wanted from the get go which might be even worse.

Arguably, his hair was allowed to be fuller in MoS, so it probably covered up some of his hairline that was more visible when it was flatted and combed in BvS.

They're never going to be able to get the smell of weed out of that trailer.

He would be a great Superman if we actually got a competent director and good screenwriting for him. If you watch his interviews there are some that perfectly mimic how Clark acts and how Superman acts. At this point I just shake my head because of how some of the actors they get could easily play the roles great. But the actor can only do so much when he is limited by the script and the direction.

Snyder was right

I love how you can tell Ben just realized what a mistake he made signing to snydershit

Man a Blacksad movie would be so sick. It'd also be touted as R Rated Zootopia as though it were ripping off Zootopia and not the other bloody way around but I'd be very happy with a reality where a faithful Blacksad adaptation exists.

Can we just have a movie about the cast of Justice League having fun instead?

I think BvS has a lot of flaws, but it's also COOL to call it shitty. Most complaints I've heard are either superficial or just someone rehashing someone else's critique. It's a movie everyone's accepted is bad so It's bad.